of March 30, 2012 No. 140
About approval of Rules of payment of cash allowance, benefits and other payments to the military personnel of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to Item 1 of article 44 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 16, 2012 "About military service and the status of the military personnel", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of payment of cash allowance, benefits and other payments to the military personnel of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Repeal the order of the Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 30, 2011 No. 236 "About Approval of the Instruction about Payment of Cash Allowance, Compensations and Benefits to Military Personnel of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan and Members of Their Families" chipboard.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy defense secretary of the Republic of Kazakhstan on economy and finance.
4. Bring the order to officials of the part concerning them.
Minister A. Dzhaksybekov
Approved by the order of the Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 30, 2012 No. 140
1. Rules of payment of cash allowance, benefits and other payments to the military personnel of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Rules) are developed according to article 44 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About military service and the status of the military personnel" and determine procedure for providing with cash allowance, benefits and other payments of the military personnel of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. The basis for charge and payment of cash allowance to the military personnel of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further the military personnel) is the order of the corresponding commander (chief) of military unit (public institution) (daleekomandir).
3. Lump money payments are made in process of emergence of the right to their obtaining.
4. The size of the cash allowance which is due to the serviceman who served incomplete month is determined proceeding from the actual number of the calendar days served in this month.
5. On guardroom the cash allowance is paid to the military personnel in case of absence on military service without valid excuse condemned to arrest for term of imprisonment in proportion to days of the actual fulfillment of duties of military service based on the order of the commander. In the order days of the actual absence on military service are specified. To pro rata calculation of cash allowance it is applied calendar days in month.
6. Payment of cash allowance to the military personnel of earlier fixed terms is allowed in cases:
1) departure in leaves, for study, in official journeys - for the current and next months if they return to the duty station after payment due date of cash allowance for the current (next) month;
2) moving to the new duty station - for current month.
7. The cash allowance which is due to the serviceman and timely not paid to it or paid in smaller than followed the size, is paid for the entire period during which the serviceman had the right to it.
8. And also during the leave granted to this military personnel in case of dismissal after delivery of cases and position, the cash allowance is paid to the military personnel dismissed from military service during delivery of cases and position on the taken-up military position.
9. If the military personnel attached to state bodies or the organizations is not provided by day of posting with cash allowance for current month, military units pay cash allowance till day of sending out on business inclusive with addition of time necessary for journey to the new duty station.
10. The sizes of salaries are determined by the given military ranks of the military personnel by multiplication of the corresponding coefficients by the size of basic official pay rate.
11. Salaries on military ranks are paid to the military personnel from the date of signing of the order on assignment of military rank.
12. The serviceman for the first time called on military service, salaries on military ranks are paid from the date of the publication of the order on departure from department for defense to the place of passing of military service.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.