of December 28, 2011 No. 283
About Boundary police
The Parliament adopts this organic law.
(1) This law regulates powers and functioning of Boundary police, its financing and logistic providing, legal status and social protection of boundary police officers.
(2) the Boundary police is the administrative authority subordinated to the Ministry of Internal Affairs performing powers and realizing policy of the state in the field of the integrated management of frontier, fight against illegal migration and cross-border crime.
The boundary police performs the activities according to the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, this law and other existing regulations, and also international treaties which party is the Republic of Moldova.
The basic principles of activities of Boundary police are legality, impartiality, observance of the rights and fundamental freedoms of the person, the sequence, combination of public and secret methods, combination of one-man management and collective nature in management, decentralization, cooperation, transparency, the personal responsibility, professionalism.
The Ministry of Internal Affairs controls and coordinates activities of Boundary police, develops and advances policy of the state in activities of Boundary police, in the field of fight against illegal migration, performs other powers provided by the current legislation.
a) The general inspectorate of Boundary police (which is referred to as further also the Inspectorate);
(2) Regulations on the General inspectorate of Boundary police, extreme number and organizational structure of Boundary police affirm the Government according to the proposal of the Minister of Internal Affairs.
(3) Provided in part (1) units are legal entities and have treasurer accounts.
(4) the Arrangement of regional divisions of Boundary police can not match with the administrative-territorial device of the Republic of Moldova.
(5) the Boundary police is headed by the chief of the General inspectorate of Boundary police appointed by the Government according to the proposal of the Minister of Internal Affairs for the term of 5 years with opportunity to be appointed to new term. The chief Inspektorata is helped by deputy chief.
(6) Deputy chief of the General inspectorate of Boundary police are appointed to position on competitive basis and are dismissed by the Minister of Internal Affairs according to the proposal of the chief Inspektorat.
(7) Structure and number of the divisions specified in Items b) and c) parts (1), affirm the Minister of Internal Affairs.
(8) the Boundary police has own symbolics which affirms the Minister of Internal Affairs.
(1) the Chief of the General inspectorate of Boundary police has the following powers:
1) is provided by execution of the laws and resolutions of Parliament, presidential decrees of the Republic of Moldova, ordinances, resolutions and orders of the Government, orders, orders and instructions of the Minister of Internal Affairs in the areas which are within the competence of Boundary police;
Organizes 2), coordinates and directs activities of the Inspectorate and divisions of Boundary police and bears responsibility for implementation of the functions and obligations provided by the existing regulations;
3) is established by order of interaction between divisions of Boundary police;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.