of June 15, 2012 No. 32
About adoption of the technical regulation of the Customs union "About safety of furniture products"
According to article 3 of the Agreement on the Eurasian economic commission of November 18, 2011 Council of the Eurasian economic commission solved:
1. Accept the technical regulation of the Customs union "About safety of furniture products" (TR CU 025/2012) (is applied).
2. Determine that the technical regulation of the Customs union specified in Item 1 of this Decision becomes effective since July 1, 2014.
3. This Decision shall enter into force upon the expiry of 30 calendar days from the date of its official publication.
Members of council of the Eurasian economic commission:
From the Republic of Belarus
From the Republic of Kazakhstan
From the Russian Federation
Accepted by the decision of Council of the Eurasian economic commission of June 15, 2012, No. 32
TP OF TS 025/2012
"About safety of furniture products"
1. This technical regulation of the Customs union is developed according to the Agreement on the single principles and rules of technical regulation in the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation of November 18, 2010.
2. This technical regulation of the Customs union is developed for the purpose of establishment on single customs area of the Customs union single obligatory for application and execution of requirements to furniture products, ensuring free movement of the furniture products released on single customs area of the Customs union.
3. If concerning separate types of furniture products other technical regulations of the Customs union establishing requirements to furniture products are accepted, then furniture products shall conform to requirements of these technical regulations which action extends to it.
4. The parties provide the address of the furniture products corresponding to this technical regulation in the territory of the states without presentation of additional requirements to such products and without carrying out supplementary procedures of assessment (confirmation) compliance.
1. This technical regulation establishes requirements to furniture products and processes of its use (operation) for the purpose of providing on single customs area of the Customs union of protection of life and (or) health of the person, property, the environment and life and (or) health of animals and plants, and also preventions of the actions misleading consumers.
2. This technical regulation extends to the furniture products released on single customs area of the Customs union - products, sets, fonts of furniture household and for public places, including, made by individual orders.
3. The list of furniture products concerning which requirements of this technical regulation are established is given in Appendix of 1 present of the Technical regulation.
furniture medical including special like operating tables, tables for survey, hospital beds with mechanical devices, dental chairs and another surgical, dental, veterinary;
furniture, held for use on air, land and underground transport;
the furniture which was in the use and repaired;
the furniture samples intended for exhibiting at exhibitions and for advertizing.
5. For establishment of compliance of furniture products of scope of this technical regulation identification is carried out it.
5.1. Identification of furniture products is carried out:
certification bodies - in case of confirmation of its compliance to requirements of this technical regulation;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.