of June 1, 2012 No. 351
About approval of Rules of consideration of projects of investments by the state antimonopoly authority, business plans, running reports, accounting policy and materials of revaluation of fixed assets of subjects of natural monopolies
For the purpose of enhancement of regulatory legal acts in the field of anti-monopoly regulation and realization of the provisions of the law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About natural monopolies in the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Rules of consideration of projects of investments by the state antimonopoly authority, business plans, running reports, accounting policy and materials of revaluation of fixed assets of subjects of natural monopolies according to appendix.
First vice-Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of June 1, 2012 No. 351
1. Rules of consideration of projects of investments by the state antimonopoly authority, business plans, running reports, accounting policy and materials of revaluation of fixed assets of subjects of natural monopolies (further - Rules) determine procedure and terms of provision in the state antimonopoly authority and its territorial authorities (further - antimonopoly authority) notifications in the relation:
1) projects of investments;
2) business plans;
3) running reports about activities of subjects of natural monopolies;
4) accounting policy;
5) materials of revaluation of fixed assets.
2. The subjects of natural monopolies included in the State register of subjects of natural monopolies of the Kyrgyz Republic represent to antimonopoly authority the notification according to Item 1 of these rules.
3. The notification is constituted in any form and moves addressed to the head of antimonopoly authority.
1) the projects of investments containing:
a) purpose of attachment of investments.
Short reasons for the purpose of making of these actions and information on goods, in production (realization) of which are performed investments (on each goods (work, service);
b) the investment project, with indication of:
- source of investments;
- form and type of expected investments;
- the functions which are carried out by the investor;
- object of investing activities, in case of specifying of investments into fixed assets - to provide the list of all investees; - intentions of the applicant to combine with other investor for the purpose of implementation of the expected investment project;
2) the business plan including the following data:
a) short description of the business idea;
b) the short description of the offered products, works, services;
c) purposes and project cost;
d) short description of technology;
e) use of machines and equipment;
e) production rooms;
g) suppliers and raw materials;
h) need for additional labor power, training;
i) direct competitors;
j) indirect competitors;
k) product price;
l) benefits of the company in the competition and strategy;
m) potential consumers;
o) market size;
o) plan of investments;
p) production schedule;
c) the planned economic project deliverables;
r) the short-term and further objectives of the entrepreneur if the project will be performed;
s) overview of condition of the company;
t) financing of the project;
3) running reports about activities of subjects of natural monopolies.
The structure of the report includes the following forms characterizing the main financial and economic indicators of activities:
a) balance sheet (profit and loss statement, report on changes of the capital, cash flow statement, appendix to the balance sheet);
b) the explanatory note in which text the following questions shall be opened:
- amount of production, the performed works, the rendered services, including change by types of the performed works, services in the accounting period;
- accomplishment of the approved main economic indicators for the accounting period;
- cost dynamics of fixed assets in comparison with the corresponding period of the year following for reporting and the reasons of their change, data on availability of not used fixed assets;
- share of non-core assets of the company in the total value of assets;
- information on availability of overdue debt obligations, including amount and structure of receivables and payables;
- availability of the tax arrears, charges and non-tax payments in budgets of different levels;
- the size of the available credits, loans, guarantees, delays (payments by installments) on tax payment, charges and non-tax payments, and also observance of conditions of execution of the undertaken debt obligations;
- information on use of profit, being at the command companies;
- information on all circumstances which break the regular mode of functioning of the company or threaten its financial position.
4) accounting policy:
For conducting financial accounting the subject of natural monopoly creates the accounting policy assuming property isolation and going concern of the subject, the sequence of application of accounting policy, and also temporary definiteness of the facts of economic activity.
Accounting policy affirms the head of the subject of natural monopoly in coordination with antimonopoly authority. Accounting policy shall contain the following:
a) the chart of accounts of financial accounting applied by business entity, necessary for accounting;
b) forms of source accounting documents applied to registration of economic activities and also document forms for internal accounting records;
c) evaluation methods of separate types of property and obligations;
d) procedure for carrying out inventory count of property and obligations;
e) rules of document flow and technology of processing of accounting information;
e) procedure for control of economic activities, and also other decisions necessary for the organization of financial accounting.
In financial accounting of the subject current costs on the production, performance of works and rendering services and costs connected with the capital and financial investments are considered separately.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.