of June 6, 2012 No. 504
About formation of the Coordination center for provision of legal assistance and liquidation of the Center of legal reform and bill works under the Ministry of Justice
For the purpose of forming in Ukraine of effective system of free legal assistance according to the Law of Ukraine "About free legal assistance" and the Presidential decree of Ukraine of June 9, 2006 "About the Concept of forming of system of free legal assistance in Ukraine" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides No. 509:
1. Form the Coordination center for provision of legal assistance (further - the Coordination center) with its reference to the sphere of management of the Ministry of Justice.
2. Approve Regulations on the Coordination center for provision of legal assistance which are applied.
3. Liquidate the Center of legal reform and bill works under the Ministry of Justice.
To the Ministry of Justice to form the commission on liquidation of the specified Center and to provide its liquidation in the procedure established by the legislation.
4. In the text of the Procedure and conditions of carrying out tender and requirements to the professional level of lawyers which are involved in provision of free secondary legal assistance, approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 28, 2011 No. 1362 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2011 No. 101, the Art. 3718), the Procedure for informing the centers for provision of free secondary legal assistance on cases of the detention of persons approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 28, 2011 No. 1363 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2011 No. 101, the Art. 3719), appendices 1 and 2 to the Procedure and conditions the conclusion of contracts with the lawyers giving free secondary legal assistance on permanent basis and the contracts with the lawyers giving free secondary legal assistance on a temporary basis, approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of January 11, 2012 No. 8 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2012 No. 3, of the Art. 92) to replace the words "The Center of Legal Reform and Bill Works Under Ministry of Justice" and "Center of Legal Reform" in all cases respectively with the words "Coordination Center for Provision of Legal Assistance" and "Coordination Center" in the corresponding case.
5. To the Ministry of Justice:
provide in 2012 financing of the Coordination center for the account and in the expense limits provided by the Law of Ukraine "About the Government budget of Ukraine for 2012" to the Ministry as to the main manager of budgetary funds;
approve the staff list of the Coordination center within certain salary fund;
resolve issue concerning creation of proper conditions for implementation of activities of the Coordination center, its personnel and material logistics.
6. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 6, 2012 No. 504
1. The coordination center for provision of legal assistance (further - the Coordination center) is formed for the purpose of forming and ensuring functioning in Ukraine of effective system of free legal assistance, ensuring its availability and quality.
2. The coordination center is public institution and treats the sphere of management of Ministry of Justice.
3. In the activities the Coordination center is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, presidential decrees of Ukraine, resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, Ministry of Justice, other regulatory legal acts and this Provision.
4. Official name of the Coordination center:
in Ukrainian - the Coordination center for provision of legal assistance;
in English - Coordination Centre for Legal Aid Provision.
5. The coordination center is legal entity, has seal with the image of the State Emblem of Ukraine and the name, separate balance, accounts in bodies of Treasury.
6. The property of the Coordination center is formed for the account:
1) the property transferred to it in accordance with the established procedure by Ministry of Justice, and also the companies, organizations and the organizations irrespective of pattern of ownership;
2) funds of the government budget which are allocated for providing it activities;
3) the means arriving according to the signed civil agreements;
4) the property and means arriving within projects and programs of the international technical assistance.
7. The coordination center owns, uses and disposes due to it of property on the right of operational management according to the legislation.
8. Property and means of the Coordination center are aimed at providing accomplishment of the tasks assigned to it and covering of the expenses connected with implementation of its activities.
9. The coordination center bears the financial responsibility according to the obligations within the property belonging to it according to the legislation.
10. Payment terms of work of employees of the Coordination center affirm the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
11. The staff list and the estimate of the Coordination center affirm the state secretary of Ministry of Justice within the allocated budgetary appropriations.
12. The main objectives of the Coordination center are:
1) organizational, expert and analytical, information and material logistics of implementation of powers of Ministry of Justice in the field of provision of free legal assistance;
2) carrying out the analysis of practice of law enforcement concerning provision of free legal assistance;
3) submitting for examination of the Minister of Justice of offers concerning forming and realization of state policy in the specified sphere;
4) development and representation on approval of Ministry of Justice of the quality standards of provision of free legal assistance;
5) management of system of free secondary legal assistance;
6) coordination of activities of specialized agencies for provision of free primary legal assistance;
7) forming and maintaining in accordance with the established procedure the Register of the lawyers providing free secondary legal assistance;
8) ensuring functioning and development of complex information and analytical system of ensuring provision of free legal assistance;
9) the organization of advanced training of the lawyers providing free secondary legal assistance.
13. The coordination center according to the tasks assigned to it:
1) develops drafts of acts of the legislation in the field of provision of free legal assistance and brings them to Ministry of Justice;
Collects 2), generalizes, analyzes and distributes legal, scientific and other information on questions of provision of legal assistance;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.