of June 6, 2012 No. 500
About approval of the Procedure for the state export control of negotiation, the external economic agreements (contracts) connected with the conclusion, concerning commodity export implementation
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for the state export control of negotiation, the external economic agreements (contracts) connected with the conclusion, concerning implementation of commodity export which is added.
2. To the Ministry of economic development and trade to bring in three-months time own regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution.
3. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 6, 2012, No. 500
1. This Procedure determines the procedure of implementation of the state export control of carrying out the managing by subjects registered by Goseksportkontrol as subjects of implementation of the international transfers of goods (further - subjects of managing), with foreign subjects of economic or other activity (further - foreign subjects) the negotiations connected with the conclusion of the external economic agreements (contracts) concerning implementation of military commodity export, double use and other goods which are not entered in lists of the goods which are subject to the state export control and concerning which according to the legislation the procedure of the state export control, is applied to foreign states concerning which proceeding from the international obligations of Ukraine partial embargo on export of such goods is established (further - negotiations).
2. In this Procedure terms are used in the value given in the Law of Ukraine "About the state control of the international transfers of military goods and double use" (further - the Law).
3. Treat the states concerning which the foreign states specified in Item of 1 this Procedure:
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine in pursuance of the Presidential decree of Ukraine of July 15 in 1999 No. 861 "About procedure for establishment (cancellation) for export restrictions of goods according to the international obligations of Ukraine" accepts the relevant resolutions on establishment of export restrictions of military goods, double use and other goods which are not entered in lists of the goods which are subject to the state export control and concerning which according to the legislation the procedure of the state export control is applied (further - goods);
Goseksportkontrol, by other central executive bodies which are carrying out tasks on cooperation international military technically and export control in pursuance of Article 2 of the Presidential decree of Ukraine of December 24, 2002 No. 1207 "About additional measures for enhancement of control in the field of the international military and technical cooperation" according to the legislation takes measures for accomplishment of provisions of resolutions of the Security Council of the United Nations before adoption of the relevant resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine;
sanctions according to article 5 of the Law of Ukraine "About sanctions" are applied.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.