of July 15, 2010 No. 1065
About approval of Visa rules of the Republic of Belarus
Based on part two of article 28 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 4, 2010 "About legal status of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Republic of Belarus" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 105-Z
1. Approve Visa rules of the Republic of Belarus (are applied).
2. To republican state bodies till July 21, 2010 to bring the regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of July 15, 2010 No. 1065
1. These Visa rules developed according to the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About legal status of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Republic of Belarus" (further – the Law), establish types of visas of the Republic of Belarus and procedure for their issue to foreign citizens and stateless persons.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs in coordination with the State boundary committee, Committee for State Security and the Ministry of Internal Affairs determines the list of the states, unsuccessful in the migratory relation.
2. For the purposes of these Visa rules the following main terms and their determinations are used:
close relatives are parents, adoptive parents (adopters), children including adopted (adopted) brothers and sisters, the grandma, the grandfather, grandsons;
the visa of the Republic of Belarus – the permission granting to the foreigner the right to crossing of Frontier of the Republic of Belarus for the purpose of entry into the Republic of Belarus and (or) departure from the Republic of Belarus, stay in the Republic of Belarus or transit (transit) through the territory of the Republic of Belarus during the term specified in this permission, and which is drawn up according to the procedure established by legal acts and these Visa rules;
the entrance visa – the entry visa to the Republic of Belarus;
the exit visa – the visa on departure from the Republic of Belarus;
exit - the entrance visa – the visa on departure from the Republic of Belarus and entry into the Republic of Belarus;
the visa request – the petition of the foreigner for issue of the entrance visa including the following documents: one copy of the visa questionnaire on the form in form according to appendix 1; one photo; the document for trip abroad; documents of visa support if the foreigner is not exempted by these Visa rules from need of their representation; confirmation about payment of the consular fee for consideration of the petition for issue of visa in the amount of, established by legal acts or international treaties of the Republic of Belarus if the foreigner is not exempted from payment of the consular fee; the additional documents necessary for decision making on issue of the entrance visa, – upon the demand of the consular official;
foreign institutions – diplomatic representations and consular establishments of the Republic of Belarus;
foreigners are the foreign citizens and stateless persons which do not have the valid residence permit in the Republic of Belarus or the biometric residence permit in the Republic of Belarus of the foreign citizen, the biometric residence permit in the Republic of Belarus of the stateless person (further – the biometric residence permit);
the consular official – the employee of foreign institution, Ministry of Foreign Affairs (further – the MFA) to which job responsibilities decision making about issue of visas belongs;
transit – entry of the foreigner into the Republic of Belarus from one state, following along the established route through the territory of the Republic of Belarus and departure of the foreigner from the Republic of Belarus to other state;
the family member – the spouse (spouse); the children including adopted (adopted), who did not reach eighteen years; the disabled children who are dependent on parents (parent) are more senior than eighteen years, including adopted (adopted); the disabled parents and adoptive parents (adopters) who are dependent on children;
the petition for issue of visa – the petition of inviting party in form according to appendix 2;
service provider – the legal entity or physical person rendering intermediary services in documents acceptance for execution of entrance visas for the subsequent transfer of such documents for consideration in foreign institution.
3. Bodies of issue of entrance visas are:
head consular department MFA;
bodies of the border service.
4. Bodies of issue exit and exit - entrance visas are divisions on nationality and migration of territorial authorities of internal affairs (further - divisions on nationality and migration) in the place of temporary stay, temporary residence of foreigners in the territory of the Republic of Belarus.
5. The visa request is submitted to body of issue of visa by the foreigner personally, by mail, by the courier, through the representative or the service provider if other is not provided by these Visa rules.
6. The decision on issue or refusal in issue of the entrance visa accepted according to these Visa rules is final.
The prior refusal in issue of the entrance visa or in entry into the Republic of Belarus does not involve automatic refusal in satisfaction of the new visa request.
7. Organa, made decisions on refusal in issue of the entrance visa or cancellation of the entrance visa, shall not inform the foreigner, his relatives and representatives, inviting party on the bases for adoption of such decisions.
8. For consideration of the visa request, and also the consular fee or the state fee according to the procedure and the sizes established by legal acts or international treaties of the Republic of Belarus is paid for issue exit or exit - the entrance visa.
9. Entrance, exit, exit - the entrance visa is invalid if the term of its action expired or it was used according to its frequency rate and the permitted stay period.
The visa brands which are drawn up reckon with violation of the procedure established by these Visa rules as invalid.
10. If the international treaty of the Republic of Belarus establishes other rules, than those which are provided by these Visa rules are effective rules of the international treaty of the Republic of Belarus.
11. In the Republic of Belarus the following types of entrance visas are provided:
B - transit (tranz_tny);
C - short-term (karotkaterm_novy);
D - long-term (do¸gaterm_novy).
12. Depending on purpose of visit the following categories of visas are provided:
business travel (dzelavyya stasunk і);
participation in sporting, cultural, scientific, educational events and training (sport/culture / navuka/adukatsyya);
implementation of humanitarian programs, including provision of foreign free aid, organization of improvement of children, implementation of works on a grant basis (guman_tarny);
maintenance of religious communications (rel_g_ynyya stasunk і);
private affairs (pryvatny);
on permanent residence (on pastayannaa to the prazhyvayena).
13. Entrance visas are subdivided on single, double and repeated.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.