of June 11, 2012 No. 398
About approval of some veterinary sanitary standards on control and decrease in prevalence of salmonella in pogolovyakh animals
According to provisions of the Law No. 221-XVI of October 19, 2007 on veterinary and sanitary activities (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2008 No. 51-54 of the Art. 153), with subsequent changes and amendments, and also for the purpose of supervision, prevention and control zoonoz in the ratio with health of animals the Government DECIDES:
1) Veterinary sanitary standard on control of salmonella and other zoonotic of the agents specific to food turnover, according to appendix No. 1;
3) Veterinary sanitary standard on decrease in distribution of some serotypes of salmonella at turkeys according to appendix No. 3;
4) Veterinary sanitary standard on decrease in distribution of certain serotypes of salmonella at laying hens of type of Gallus gallus according to appendix No. 4;
5) Veterinary sanitary standard on use of specific control methods of salmonella at poultry according to appendix No. 5;
6) Veterinary sanitary standard on decrease in distribution of certain serotypes of salmonella in pogolovyakh broilers according to appendix No. 6.
2. To impose control over the implementation of this Resolution on the National agency on safety of foodstuff within warrants of law.
Minister of Agriculture
and food industry
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of June 11, 2012 No. 398
Provisions of this Veterinary sanitary standard are harmonized with provisions of Regulations of the European Parliament and Council No. 2160/2003 of November 17, 2003 for control of salmonella and other specific zoonotic of the agents who are present at food chain (JO, L 325 of December 12, 2003 p. 1), with the last changes made by Regulations of the Commission (EU) No. 517/2011 of May 25, 2011 (JO, L 138 of May 26, 2011 p. 45).
1. The veterinary sanitary standard on control of salmonella and other zoonotic of the agents specific to food turnover (further - Veterinary sanitary standard) establishes adapted and effective measures for identification and control of salmonella and other zoonotic of agents at the companies for production, conversion and distribution of animal products, and also the purpose on decrease in all serotypes of salmonella, the term of goal achievement and the research program for check of achievement of the planned purpose.
2. This Veterinary sanitary standard provides the following:
a) establishment is more whole on decrease in distribution determined zoonoz in populations of animals at the level of primary production and in case of need depending on zoonoza or the corresponding zoonotic of the agent at other stages of technology chain, and also in forages of animals;
b) approval of the specific programs of control installed by the state and owners of objects from the agrofood sector and the sector of feeding of animals;
c) development of special rules of use of certain control methods for decrease in frequency of some zoonoz and zoonotic of agents;
d) development of rules of realization and import of some animals and animal products.
3. This Veterinary sanitary standard is not applied to primary production for:
a) private use;
The Ministry of Agriculture, regional development and the environment establishes the procedure of accomplishment of provisions of the subitem b) this Item taking into account need of achievement of the established purposes.
4. This Veterinary sanitary standard is applied, without concerning special provisions on health of animals, feeding of animals, hygiene of food, the diseases which are transmitted from animals to the person, health and work place safety, genetic types and the transmitted gubkoobrazny encephalopathies.
5. In this Veterinary sanitary standard the concepts given in the Law No. 306/2018 on safety of foodstuff, and, in particular, in the Provision on monitoring of zoonoz and zoonotic of agents approved by the Order of the Government No. 264 of April 12, 2011 and also the following concepts are used: livestock - one or several animals living on the object representing epidemiological unit; livestock of poultry - set of the poultry having the same sanitary status, containing in the same rooms or barrier separating the same air volume in batteries and representing epidemiological unit.
6. The national agency on safety of foodstuff (further - the Agency) cooperates by creation of working groups with national competent authorities for garantiovaniye of proper application of provisions of this Veterinarno - sanitary standard.
a) develops together with national competent authorities, within warrants of law, national programs of control of each zoonoza and zoonotic of the agents listed in this Veterinary sanitary standard and represents necessary changes, in particular, proceeding from the cumulative yielded and received results;
b) collects data necessary for assessment of invested funds, and the results received within accomplishment of the national programs of control provided in this Veterinary sanitary standard and annually represents to the international competent authorities this yielded and results, including results of any perhaps executed questionnaire, taking into account the requirements established in the Provision on monitoring zoonoz and zoonotic of agents approved by the Order of the Government No. 264 of April 12, 2011;
c) performs annually and as necessary together with national competent authorities mutual exchange of information about epizootic and epidemic situation, results and the measures taken on accomplishment of national programs of control of each zoonoza at types and categories of animals;
d) carries out, within the powers and conditions established by the law, regular control in premises of the companies of the sector of foodstuff of animal origin and, in case of need, forages for animals for the purpose of ensuring compliance with provisions of this Veterinary sanitary standard;
e) based on results of the first year of enforcement of the approved national programs of control offers review of the tasks established in this Veterinarno - sanitary standard.
8. 1) In case of establishment of tasks on decrease in distribution of all serotypes of salmonella, relevant from the point of view of public health, in Gallus gallus type reproducing pogolovyakh, in pogolovyakh laying hens, broilers, turkeys, pigs for the slaughter and livestock for reproduction listed in appendix No. 1 to this Veterinary sanitary standard, the Agency shall consider:
a) the experience got in case of accomplishment of actions at the national level;
b) information on safety of foodstuff transferred to the international bodies according to the existing requirements of the international legal acts in the field, especially information obtained according to requirements of the Provision for monitoring zoonoz and zoonotic of agents approved by the Order of the Government No. 264 of April 12, 2011;
c) the general and special information about the corresponding zoonoza or the zoonotic the agent.
a) their frequency among populations of animals and at the person, in the field of agrofood and in forages of animals;
b) degree of their weight for the person;
c) their economic effects for health of animals and human health, and also for the companies in the field of agrofood and feeding of animals;
d) epidemiological tendencies at animal and at the person, and also in sectors of agrofood and feeding of animals;
e) scientific withdrawals of specialized agencies;
f) technology achievements concerning possibility of carrying out different types of the existing checks;
g) orders and tendencies concerning methods of cultivation and production methods.
3) In case of establishment of serotypes of salmonella, relevant from the point of view of public health for which the purposes will be established it is necessary to consider the following special data:
a) the most often met serotypes of salmonellas among salmonellosis at people based on the data obtained by means of the international systems of supervision;
b) presence of serotype at the corresponding populations of animals and at sterns for animals;
c) the fact that the serotype represents capability to bystry distribution and calling of diseases at animals and at the person;
d) degree of complication of virulence of serotype, for example, it becomes more virulent or more resistant to the methods used for treatment of infections at the person.
9. The purposes provided in this Veterinary sanitary standard contain:
c) maximum term of goal achievement;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.