of May 28, 2012 No. 329
About modification of some decisions of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of ensuring implementation of the Actions plan for 100 days on program implementations of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "Stability and worthy life" approved by the resolution of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 23, 2011 No. 1451-V, the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Bring in the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About approval of Traffic regulations and Basic provisions according to the admission of vehicles to operation and obligations of officials on traffic safety" of August 4, 1999 No. 421 the following change:
- in the Traffic regulations approved by the above-named resolution:
in Item 2.1.1. the fifth to state the paragraph in the following edition:
"the document confirming payment of the property tax of the IV group of this vehicle or testimonial of release from its payment;".
2. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 23.06.2017 No. 407
3. Recognize invalid:
- Item 2 of the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About modification of some decisions of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" of September 18, 2006 No. 664;
- Item 2 of the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About modification and amendments in some decisions of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" of October 7, 2010 No. 232.
4. To state bodies of the executive authority to bring the decisions into accord with this resolution.
5. Publish this resolution in mass media.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.