of May 21, 2012 No. 451
Omission questions through frontier of persons, automobile, water, railway and air vehicles of carriers and goods which them move
1. Approve applied:
3. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 21, 2012 No. 451
1. According to this Standard technological scheme it is performed according to the Customs code of Ukraine, the Laws of Ukraine "About border control", "About frontier of Ukraine" and "About the State Border Service of Ukraine" the omission through frontier of persons, automobile, water, railway and air vehicles of carriers (further vehicles) and goods, including loads which move them through frontier (further - goods) is determined the sequence of implementation of border and customs control, and also other types of control during the omission through frontier.
2. Terms which are used in this Standard technological scheme have such value:
free practice - calling of the vessel of foreign swimming port and the beginning of cargo operations without participation onboard the vessel of state bodies, authorized to perform the corresponding type of control, according to the decision made by such bodies based on the data received before arrival of the vessel;
The paragraph two is excluded according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 07.07.2015 No. 491
information systems of electronic interaction - commercial, port or transport information systems which correspond to the legislation on electronic document management and give the chance to state bodies and subjects of managing by means of technical and software to accumulate, check, process, store, to transfer electronically information and documents on the faces, goods and vehicles moved with them and to exchange such information and documents;
cabotage - movement of the vessel with the closed or open border between the ports of Ukraine within the territorial sea and internal waters of Ukraine. In case of following the recommended vessel rate with open border allowed temporary exit out of limits of the territorial sea of Ukraine;
port community - the state company "Administration of Seaports of Ukraine", state bodies, authorized to perform the corresponding types of control at check points through frontier, the law enforcement agencies, port operators, other subjects of managing performing in seaports and beyond their limits activities for transportation or processing of goods, containers, passengers, baggage and vehicles or other activities aimed at providing accomplishment of the engineering procedures performed in the territory of seaport any the interconnected processes of exchange of information and documents concerning the omission through frontier of persons, vehicles and goods (further - members of port community);
the vessel with open border - the vessel which arrived from abroad to Ukraine and past border control;
the vessel with the closed border - the vessel which arrived from abroad to Ukraine and did not undergo border control, or any vessel with open border which underwent border control on disposal from Ukraine.
Other terms and concepts are used in the value given in the Customs code of Ukraine, the Laws of Ukraine "About border control", "About frontier of Ukraine", "About the State Border Service of Ukraine" and other regulatory legal acts.
3. The omission through frontier of persons, vehicles and goods is performed at check points through frontier (further - check points), out of check points in the cases provided by part three of article 5 of the Law of Ukraine "About border control", and in the territory of the adjacent states according to the procedure, stipulated in Article 26 noted the Law.
The omission through frontier of personal belongings of persons is performed according to the Customs code of Ukraine.
3-1. Before arrival of goods on customs area of Ukraine in customs authority in which zone of activities the check point where goods will for the first time cross customs border, carrier is located moving goods, or from his name other person according to the procedure established by the Customs code of Ukraine submit the general declaration of arrival.
the paragraph two is excluded according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 20.01.2023 No. 47
the paragraph third is excluded according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 20.01.2023 No. 47
3-2. No. 47 is excluded according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 20.01.2023
3-3. For submission of the general declaration of arrival information systems of electronic interaction if by means of such systems it is provided can be used:
1) submission (transfer) of general declarations of arrival according to provisions and in the terms established by the Customs code of Ukraine;
2) integrity of information which moves (introduction non-admission by such systems of any changes in content and amount of the data entered in general declarations of arrival by the corresponding persons);
3) the direction to person which submitted the general declaration of arrival, the registration number assigned to such declaration by the automated system of customs clearance, and the other information necessary for implementation of customs formalities;
4) transfer of general declarations of arrival according to formats, structure of documents, the protocols of data exchange and technical specifications determined by State Customs Service.
4. About entrance (arrival) in the check point of faces, vehicles, information moves to body of protection of frontier and customs authority by authorized representatives of port administration, airport (airfield), the border railway station (depending on type of the message and nature of transportations) or the carriers (airlines, other transport organizations) performing point-to-point or non-scheduled (charter) lifts.
After entrance (arrival) in the check point the customs applicant, person authorized by it or carrier declares determination for control and gives to officials of body of protection of frontier and customs authority of the data and/or the documents determined by the Customs code of Ukraine, other regulatory legal acts and international treaties (personal, on the vehicle and goods), in the form of electronic documents on which the qualified digital signature is imposed, or on paper or their electronic (scanned) copies on which the qualified digital signature is imposed.
For representation by the customs applicant authorized by it person or carrier of the data and/or documents or the electronic (scanned) copies of documents specified in this Item the single state information web portal "Edinoye Okno Dlya Mezhdunarodnoy Torgovli" (for submission of documents and data to customs authorities, state bodies, authorized to perform measures of official control (further - monitoring bodies) or information and telecommunication system of customs authorities (for submission of documents and data to customs authorities) or the corresponding information system of electronic interaction (for submission of documents and data to customs authorities, bodies of protection of frontier and monitoring bodies) is used.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.