of May 30, 2012 No. 361/2012
About Regulations on Committee on reforming and development of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and defense industry complex
1. Approve Regulations on Committee on reforming and development of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and defense industry complex it (is applied).
2. This Decree becomes effective from the date of its publication.
President of Ukraine V. Yanukovych
Approved by the Presidential decree of Ukraine of May 30, 2012 No. 361/2012
1. The committee on reforming and development of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and defense industry complex (further - Committee) is advisory advisory body in case of the President of Ukraine.
2. The committee in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts and orders of the President of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, and also this Provision.
3. The main tasks of Committee are:
1) implementation of the analysis:
potential and real hazards to national interests of Ukraine in the military sphere;
activities of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, other military forming, their readiness to perform tasks in the sphere of defense of the state;
results of implementation of the state defensive programs;
conditions of domestic defense industry complex;
practice of application of the legislation concerning defense;
2) preparation and representation for consideration to the President of Ukraine and according to its order to the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine of offers relatively:
enhancements of state policy in the sphere of defense of the state;
reforming and development of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and defense industry complex, including increase in efficiency of defense industry complex and military goods competitiveness and double use;
financings of actions for reforming and development of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and defense industry complex;
providing guarantees of social protection of the military personnel and members of their families, social adaptation of persons transferred to the reserve or in resignation;
conversion of the former military facilities, enhancements of the mechanism of realization of military property which is released during reforming of the Armed Forces of Ukraine;
increases in system effectiveness of forming and realization of the state military and technical and defensive and industrial policy, enhancement of normative legal regulation of activities in the specified spheres, preparation of drafts of the laws, acts of the President of Ukraine on these questions;
providing Armed Forces of Ukraine and other military forming with new samples of arms and military equipment, accomplishment of appropriate programs and plans;
scientific and technical and innovative development of the companies of defense industry complex.
4. The committee for accomplishment of the tasks assigned to it has the right: receive in accordance with the established procedure from the central executive bodies, other state bodies information, reference and other materials necessary for accomplishment of the tasks assigned to it;
hear information of heads of the relevant state bodies on questions which are carried to competence of Committee at the meetings;
form working and expert groups in case of requirement;
involve in accordance with the established procedure employees of executive bodies, other state bodies, local government bodies, scientists, independent experts to consideration of questions which belong to competence of Committee;
organize meetings on the questions carried to its competence.
5. The committee is formed as a part of the Chairman, the executive secretary, the deputy executive secretary, other members of the committee.
The chairman of Committee is the President of Ukraine.
The executive secretary of Committee is on position the Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine.
The deputy executive secretary of Committee is on position the director of National institute of strategic researches.
The staff of Committee affirms the President of Ukraine on representation of the executive secretary of Committee.
6. The chairman of Committee performs management of activities of Committee, determines procedure for its work and presides over committee meetings.
7. Executive secretary of Committee:
provides the organization of activities and preparation of work plans of Committee, questions of the agenda of its meetings taking into account proposals of members of the committee;
convokes at the request of the Chairman of Committee of committee meeting;
performs monitoring of implementation of decisions of Committee, regularly informs the President of Ukraine on condition of their realization;
in case of absence of the Chairman of Committee presides over committee meetings;
coordinates work of working and expert groups of Committee, approves plans of activities and members of such groups (in case of their education);
performs other tasks at the request of the Chairman of Committee.
8. Deputy executive secretary of Committee:
provides scientific maintenance of activities of Committee and work of working and expert groups (in case of their education);
carries out other tasks at the request of the Chairman of Committee and the executive secretary of Committee.
9. The main form of work of Committee are meetings which are held in process of requirement, but at least once a quarter.
Committee meeting is competent in case of presence of the majority on it from its structure.
10. Decisions of Committee are made by open voting, the majority from its structure. In case of equal distribution of voices the chairman's voice at meeting is decisive.
The decision of Committee is drawn up by the protocol which is signed by the Chairman of Committee and the executive secretary of Committee and is obligatory for consideration central and local executive bodies.
11. Scientific maintenance of activities of Committee, work of the working and expert groups formed by it is performed by National institute of strategic researches.
Organizational and technical, information and analytical and other ensuring activities of Committee is performed by the Office of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine.
Chief of Presidential Administration of Ukraine S. LYOVOCHKIN
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.