of November 19, 2007 No. ZR-223
About operational search activities
Accepted by National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia on October 22, 2007
This Law regulates the legal relationship arising in the field of implementation of operational search activities. The law establishes the concept, tasks, the principles of operational search activities, bodies performing operational search activities, their rights and obligation when implementing operational search activities, types of investigation and search operations, supervision and control of operational search activities.
1. The legislation on operational search activities consists of the Constitution of the Republic of Armenia, the Code of penal procedure, the Customs code of the Republic of Armenia, the laws of the Republic of Armenia "About prosecutor's office", "About bodies of homeland security", "About police", "About military police", "About criminal and executive service", "About Tax Service", "About confiscation of property of illegal origin" this Law, other legal acts, and also international treaties of the Republic of Armenia.
2. Process of preparation and carrying out operational search activities is regulated by regulatory legal acts of the bodies performing operational search activities. The procedure for search of persons avoiding criminal liability for missing persons, and also debtors establishes the Government of the Republic of Armenia.
Operational search activities are carrying out by the bodies performing operational search activities, investigation and search operations for the purpose of human rights protection and the citizen, the state and public security from illegal encroachments.
1. The purposes of operational search activities are:
1) identification, disclosure, prevention and control of offenses;
2) identification of the persons which are preparing, committing or who committed crime;
3) search and identification of persons avoiding criminal liability and also search of missing persons;
4) detection of witnesses, corpse, traces of crime, objects, physical evidences and other materials, documents;
5) getting of the data necessary for ensuring national security;
6) suppression and disclosure of smuggling, and also illicit movement of vehicles through customs border of the Republic of Armenia;
7. 1) detection of data and data on property of illegal origin, assistance to process of confiscation of this property;
8) ensuring normal activities of criminal and executive organizations, the prevention, prevention and disclosure of the crimes preparing in criminal and executive organizations;
9) elimination of the existing circumstances posing safety hazard of persons which are subject to special state protection, and also accomplishment by operational search bodies the given body performing special state protection within the powers allocated for it by the law, instructions which concern elimination of the circumstances posing safety hazard of persons which are subject to special state protection;
10) collection of data for decision on permission of the admission to data which are the state and official secret;
11) collection of data for safety of the staff of the bodies performing operational search activities, and also cooperating or cooperating with these bodies of persons (and members of their families);
12) collection of data for permission to stay of police in border area in the procedure established by the law;
13) collection of data for permission to input of border troops in borderland and stay there in the procedure established by the law;
14) collection of data for decision making on permission to acquaintance with the materials received as a result of participation in operational search activities or its implementation;
15) collection of data for studying of persons who submitted the application for revenues to work in bodies of homeland security and police and also, in the cases provided by the law, in other state bodies, including studying of respectability of persons in the cases established by the Law "About the Commission on Prevention of Corruption";
16) collection of data for creation of the conclusion and decision making on provision of citizenship of the Republic of Armenia, political asylum or the status of stay in the Republic of Armenia to foreign citizens or stateless persons.
Operational search activities are performed on the basis of the following basic principles:
2) protection and priority of the rights and freedoms and legitimate interests of man and citizen;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.