of December 18, 1995 No. 548
About temporary introduction of excise seal on the oil products imported into the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of streamlining of trade in motor gasoline and diesel fuel, the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides exceptions of cases of their illicit delivery and ensuring complete collection of the excise taxes:
1. The state tax authorities under the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic, to the Industry ministry, trade and entrepreneurship of the Kyrgyz Republic to develop sample of excise seal for the oil products imported into the Kyrgyz Republic and to determine the company of the manufacturer of excise seals.
2. The state tax authorities under the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic together with the State customs inspection under the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic in week time to submit Provisional regulations for application of excise seals for approval of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. Enact application of excise seal for the oil products imported into the Kyrgyz Republic all modes of transport on customs border, and also from the petroleum storage depot to the place of discharge since December 25, 1995.
4. Apply to the business entities and physical persons performing import of oil products to the Kyrgyz Republic without payment of the excise tax and excise seal, administrative and criminal liability according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. Determine that each truck tank or other any reservoir in technological chain (the petroleum storage depot or the cistern car truck tank fuel station) after registration and receipt of the right to oil transportation shall be sealed up by excise seal of tax authorities in places of the upper bulk hatch, cranes of drain pipe and the soaking-up pump, it is accompanied by the documents containing data on seriality, numbers of the car, and also commodity-transport delivery note, the copy of documents of customs and the payer.
6. To the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic to strengthen control of observance of established procedure of transportation and realization of oil products.
7. The state tax authorities under the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic in 2-month time to make in the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic the offer on introduction of excise stamp on oil products instead of temporarily entered excise seal.
8. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Vice-Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic Moiseyev A. S.
9. Publish this resolution in mass media.
Prime Minister A. Dzhumagulov
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.