of May 17, 2012 No. 634
About approval of Rules of certification of veterinarians of divisions of production supervision
According to subitem 18-5) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 10, 2002 "About veterinary science" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of certification of veterinarians of divisions of production supervision.
2. This resolution becomes effective after ten calendar days from the date of the first official publication.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 17, 2012 No. 634
1. These rules of certification of veterinarians of divisions of production supervision (further - Rules) are developed according to subitem 18-5) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 10, 2002 "About veterinary science", determine procedure for certification of veterinarians of divisions of production supervision by determination of compliance of animals, products and raw materials of animal origin to veterinary standard rates for issue of the veterinary reference.
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) certification of veterinarians of divisions of production supervision - the procedure which is periodically held by authorized body on determination of compliance of veterinarians of divisions of production supervision to the requirements established by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) testing - form of check of theoretical knowledge and practical skills certified, carried out with use of test tasks;
3) department of authorized state body in the field of veterinary science (daleevedomstvo of authorized body) - the committee of authorized state body in the field of veterinary science exercising the state veterinary health control and supervision;
4) territorial subdivisions of department of authorized body (daleeterritorialny divisions) - the territorial subdivisions of department located on the corresponding administrative and territorial units (the area, the area, the cities of regional or republican value, the capital);
5) divisions of production supervision - the created administration of the objects of production performing slaughter of animals, conversion and sales of products and raw materials of animal origin of division by determination of compliance of animals, products and raw materials of animal origin to veterinary standard rates.
3. Certification of veterinarians of divisions of production supervision (daleeveterinarny doctors) is carried out by the certifying commissions (further - the Commission) created by the relevant territorial subdivisions.
Veterinarians undergo obligatory certification after each next three years of occupation these activities.
Upon transition of the certified veterinarian to division of production supervision of other object of the production performing slaughter of animals, conversion and sales of products and raw materials of animal origin, in the specialty, results of certification are valid within three years from the moment of its passing.
In case of dismissal or transition of the certified veterinarian to division of production supervision of other object of the production performing slaughter of animals, conversion and sales of products and raw materials of animal origin, the head of object notifies the relevant territorial subdivision within three working days.
4. Preparation and carrying out certification will be organized by territorial subdivisions and include the following events:
1) preparation of necessary documents for carrying out certification;
2) development and approval of schedules of carrying out certification;
3) determination of structure of the Commission;
4) the organization of explanatory work about the purposes and procedure for carrying out certification;
5) the written notice of veterinarians of terms of carrying out certification no later than thirty calendar days prior to its carrying out;
6) implementation of acceptance and the analysis of documents of persons which are subject to certification;
7) testing of veterinarians;
8) decision of the Commission;
9) inclusion of the certified veterinarian in the register of veterinarians of the divisions of production supervision determining compliance of the animals, products and raw materials of animal origin to veterinary standard rates and issuing the veterinary reference (further - the register).
5. The head of territorial subdivision is commission chairman and approves the list of persons which are subject to certification, questions of testing, establishes terms of carrying out certification and structure of the Commission, and also the schedule of its work.
The commission consists of members in number of at least five people and the secretary of the commission. The secretary is not member of the commission. Members of the commission are persons with the higher veterinary education, practical length of service in at least five years.
Specialists of territorial subdivision, under approval representatives of division of local executive body are part of the Commission (further - MIO).
The secretary of the Commission in thirty calendar days prior to certification sends the notice to veterinarians.
6. From the moment of receipt of the notification veterinarians no later than fifteen calendar days send the following documents to the Commission:
1) the copy of the identity certificate, the diploma about education;
2) the copy of the certificate on passing of professional development course for the last 3 years (in the presence);
3) copies of certificates of availability of academic degree, rank (in the presence).
7. Testing is held using test questions on paper (1 question is equated to 1 point, only 100 questions).
8. The general time released on accomplishment of test tasks constitutes 90 minutes.
9. Calculation of results of testing is carried out by the Commission with use of codes of the correct answers.
10. In case of the gained less than 70% of the correct answers of total quantity of questions the result of testing is considered negative.
11. Upon termination of calculation results veterinarians are handed results of testing on form according to appendix 1 to these rules.
12. By results of testing the Commission accepts one of the following decisions:
1) it is certified;
2) it is not certified.
13. The decision of the Commission is drawn up by the minutes which are signed by the chairman, members of the commission and the secretary who were present at its meeting.
14. The veterinarian studies the decision of the Commission in day of passing of testing.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.