of March 21, 2012 No. 350
About approval of the State target social program of counteraction to human trafficking for the period till 2015
1. Approve the State target social program of counteraction to human trafficking for the period till 2015 (further - the Program) which is attached.
2. No. 970 is excluded according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 24.10.2012
3. Recommend to Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, to the regional, Kiev and Sevastopol city public administrations to provide in time of designing of local budgets for the corresponding year of means, Programs, necessary for implementation of actions.
4. To send to the ministries, other central executive bodies, Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, the regional, Kiev and Sevastopol city public administrations every half-year to the 20th which comes behind the accounting period, to the Ministry of social policy information on condition of accomplishment of the Program for its generalization and representation till March 1 to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 21, 2012 No. 350
The purpose of the Program is prevention of human trafficking, increase in efficiency of prosecution of persons who commit the related crimes or their making is promoted, and also by protection of the rights of persons which were affected by human trafficking and provision of the help by it.
Ways and methods of the problem resolution
Two ways of solving the problem of human trafficking and assistance and protection to persons, victims of it are possible.
The first option consists in the problem resolution of human trafficking by implementation of system actions by public institutions at the expense of budgetary funds. Lack of the specified option is that budgetary funds in considerable amount are necessary for its realization.
The second, optimal variant provides adjustment of cooperation of public institutions with public organizations, in particular implementation of the effective mechanism of interaction in the field of counteraction to human trafficking, in such directions as:
the organization of the information and explanatory work among the population directed to prevention of hit in the situations connected with human trafficking;
increase in professional level of specialists who give help to persons which were affected by human trafficking perform their rehabilitation and social reintegration;
carrying out permanent monitoring of efficiency of the actions directed to counteraction to human trafficking;
improvement of quality of provision of services to persons which were affected by human trafficking, in particular by implementation of standards of provision of social services to such persons.
Forecast amounts and sources of financing of the Program are given in appendix 1.
Tasks and actions
Tasks and actions for accomplishment of the Program are given in appendix 2.
The expected results, efficiency of the Program
Accomplishment of the Program will give the chance:
increase efficiency of interaction of public authorities, international, public organizations and other legal entities in the field of counteraction to human trafficking;
increase quantity of the revealed crimes in the specified sphere and cases of accountability of persons involved in their making;
provide provision annually of range of services to more than 1200 persons who were affected by human trafficking;
increase the level of awareness of the population in the field of counteraction to human trafficking;
increase the professional level of specialists who give help to persons which were affected by human trafficking perform their rehabilitation and social reintegration.
Performance indicators of implementation of actions of the Program are determined by results of monitoring of its accomplishment.
The expected results of accomplishment of the Program are given in appendix 3.
Amounts and sources of financing
Financing of the Program is planned to be performed at the expense of means state and local budgets, and also other sources.
The approximate amount of financing of the Program constitutes 4723, 366 thousand hryvnias.
The amount of financing of the Program is specified annually during designing state and local budgets for the corresponding year taking into account their real opportunities.
to the Program
The passport of the State target social program of counteraction to human trafficking of the period till 2015
1. The concept of the Program is approved by the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of February 15, 2012 No. 90 (the Of_ts_yny v_snik of Ukra§ni, 2012 No. 14, the Art. 518).
2. The program is approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 21, 2012 No. 350.
3. The state customer coordinator - Minsotspolitiki.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.