of April 5, 2012 No. 101
About enhancement of archiving in the Republic of Uzbekistan
For the purpose of implementation of requirements of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About archiving" the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
Regulations on the State directory of National Archive Fund of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 2;
Regulations on procedure for creation, reorganization and liquidation of archives according to appendix No. 3;
Regulations on procedure for provision of services by archives and departmental archives according to appendix No. 4;
Regulations on procedure for certification of specialists of archives on competence on streamlining of documents of the companies, organizations and organizations of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 5;
2. To provide to the ministries and departments, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent, and also the companies, organizations and the organizations regular representation to the relevant archives at the scheduled time and forms of the data on amount and structure of their archive funds which archive documents are included in structure of National Archive Fund of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3. To the Uzarkhiv agency under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
in a month to develop for owners of archive funds which archive documents are included in structure of National Archive Fund of the Republic of Uzbekistan, methodical recommendations about submission of data on amount and structure of their archive funds, and also about the organization of the correct streamlining of documents at stage of transfer to archive storage;
provide in three-months time forming of the database and further systematic accounting on amount and structure of archive funds, archive documents which are included in structure of National Archive Fund of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
4. Make changes and addition to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of March 23, 1999 No. 131 "About streamlining of questions of export and import of cultural values in the Republic of Uzbekistan" (the joint venture of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 1999, No. 3, the Art. 15) according to appendix No. 7.
5. To bodies of the public and economic board, public authorities on places and to other organizations to bring the departmental regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution in a month.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. N. Aripov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 5, 2012 No. 101
1. This Regulations on procedure for completing, the state accounting, storage and use of archive documents (further - the Provision) are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About archiving" and determine single procedure for the organization of completing, accounting, ensuring safety and use of archive documents.
This Provision extends to the Public and non-state Records Offices (further - archives), and also departmental archives.
2. In this Provision the following basic concepts are applied: archive - the public or non-state institution, departmental archive performing completing, accounting, storage and use of archive documents;
the archive statement - the document of archive constituted on the form of archive, which is literally reproducing part of the text of the archive document, relating to certain fact, event, person with indication of the archive cipher and numbers of sheets of storage unit;
archive documents - textual, hand-written and machine-readable records, sound recordings, videos, movies, photos, photographic films, drawings, schemes, cards, and also the records on other material carriers which are subject to storage owing to the importance for citizens, society and the state;
archive collection - set of the separate documents of different origin combined on one or several signs (thematic, nominal, object, author's, chronological and to others);
the archive copy - the copy which is literally reproducing the archive document, with indication of the archive cipher and numbers of sheets of storage unit, certified in accordance with the established procedure;
the archive help - the document of archive constituted on the form of archive, effectual in law and containing documentary information on request subject, with indication of archive ciphers and numbers of sheets of storage units of those archive documents based on which it is constituted;
archive fund - set of archive documents, historically or logically connected among themselves, the legal entities or physical persons created as a result of activities;
archive fund of personal origin (family, sort) - the archive fund consisting from formed in the course of life and activities of the certain citizen, family, sort of archive documents;
unit storage/accounting unit - physically isolated archive document;
source of completing of archive - fondoobrazovatel of archive which archive documents complete archive on share accessory;
use of archive documents - provision of archive documents by archives to the users performing researches in the office, production, scientific, cultural, educational, educational and other not prohibited by the legislation purposes;
directories - interfund archive reference books in which data on content of archive funds, units of storages/accounting units, archive documents (or their parts) archive are grouped in objects (subjects, industries) located according to certain scheme of classification of document information;
completing - set of works on funding and the organization of archive documents within archive fund, with subsequent their acceptance from the sources of completing performed for the purpose of systematic replenishment of archive by archive documents according to its profile;
the explanatory notes (EN) - complex of the archive reference books interconnected and complemented, created on unified scientific and methodical basis about structure and contents of archive documents (system of explanatory notes of archive);
reviews - the archive reference books including the systematized information about structure and content of separate complexes of archive documents added with their source study analysis;
the joint archive fund - the archive fund consisting of the archive documents formed in the course of activities of two or more organizations, and also the citizens having among themselves historically and/or logically caused communications;
the inventory of cases (documents) - the archive reference book intended for disclosure of structure and content of units of storages/accounting units, fixing of their intra share systematization and accounting;
the user - the legal entity or physical person addressing to archive for obtaining and use of necessary information from archive documents;
verification of presence and conditions of archive documents (verification of presence) - the complex of works which is carried out for the purpose of establishment of the actual availability of the archive documents which are stored and detection of the absent archive documents for the organization of their search, identification and remedial action in accounting of the archive documents requiring restoration, conservation and preventive and technical processing;
the guide - the archive reference book containing data on archive funds of archive (archives) in the systematized type and intended for acquaintance of the user with their structure and content;
the insurance copy - the copy of especially important document or the unique document on other material carrier allowing to read out or reproduce information containing in the original;
the thematic overview of archive documents - the short or annotated list of headings of archive documents, units of storages/accounting units systematized on certain subject with indication of their dates and archive ciphers constituted at the request of the user or at the initiative of archive;
topographical pointers - the list of the location information of documentary materials in the archive depository;
pointers - the archive reference books representing alphabetic, the systematic or constituted on any other sign lists of names (names) of the objects mentioned in archive documents with indication of their archive ciphers;
streamlining - complex of works on scientific and technical document handling and preparation them to archive storage which includes conducting examination of value of documents, forming and registration of cases, and also creation of archival inventories;
accounting of archive documents - implementation of systematic monitoring by archives of receipt, availability and condition of archive documents and archive funds with determination of quantity and structure of archive documents in the established units and their reflection in accounting documents;
funding - complex of works on refining of share accessory of archive documents and chronological borders of archive funds;
the commission of experts (CE) - the permanent commission of the companies, organizations and the organizations created for the organization and carrying out work on examination of value of documents including managerial (office work), scientific and technical and other special documentation, and preparation them to transfer on archive storage;
the expert survey board (ESB) - the permanent commission created in the Public Records Offices, territorial administrations on archiving for carrying out methodical and practical work on examination of value and preparation for transfer on archive document storage including managerial (office work), scientific and technical, kino-foto-fono-and other special documentation, and also for implementation of management and coordination of activities of the Central Commissions of Experts (CCE) and the commissions of experts (CE) of the companies, organizations and the organizations which are sources of completing of state archives;
storage of archive documents - package of measures for ensuring safety of archive documents in archives;
the electronic copy - the electronic form created by digitization of documents on traditional carriers (paper, video, the audio cassette, the movie, etc.), allowing to read out or reproduce information containing in the original.
3. Work on funding is carried out:
in completing sources archive documents of archives - in the course of forming of cases on the basis of the nomenclature of cases and selection of documents for transfer for storage to archive;
in archives - in case of the description of the accepted disorder archive documents, conversion of poorly constituted inventories, during creation of the joint archive funds and archive collections, funding error correction.
4. Determination of share accessory of archive documents consists in their reference to archive fund of the corresponding fondoobrazovatel.
The archive documents which are incoming belong to archive fund of that fondoobrazovatel who received them.
The archive documents which are outgoing copies (leaves) belong to archive fund of that fondoobrazovatel who is their author.
Archive documents of the internal address belong to archive fund of that fondoobrazovatel in which they are created.
5. In case of reorganization or liquidation of the organization with transfer of its functions of the newly created organization the cases finished with production join in archive fund of the reorganized or liquidated organization, and the pending cases submitted for the termination by production of the organization legal successor join in archive fund of the last.
From archive fund of personal origin archive documents of the organization are selected and join the relevant archive fund under condition if this archive fund is stored in this archive and archive documents of the organization are not connected with activities of the citizen who formed archive fund of personal origin.
6. The single archive fund with archive documents of the organization is constituted: archive documents of representations and branches; archive documents of the advisory bodies created under the organization;
archive documents of primary public organizations created under the organization; archive documents of the liquidator of the organization.
Archive documents of the public organization (trade-union, etc.) existing under the organization from the moment of registration of this public organization in case of their revenues to storage in archive constitute independent archive fund or join archive fund of the relevant organization, forming the joint archive fund.
7. The joint archive fund is created of archive documents:
the organizations, homogeneous on purpose and functions, acting in certain territory;
the governing body and the organizations subordinated to it operating in certain territory; the organizations combined by object of activities;
the organizations which were consistently replacing each other if functions of predecessors were fully or partially transferred and transferred them to successors;
two or more archive funds of personal origin if citizens are connected among themselves by close related, professional, creative, business relations.
8. The archive collection arrives in archive or is created in archive of the separate separate archive documents having community signs. Historically developed archive collection arrived from other archive from the organization or the citizen, is not subject to refunding.
9. The archive documents created in archive fund, the joint archive fund or in archive collection are not subject to refunding. Refunding of archive documents is allowed in exceptional cases in case of error trapping of funding, the archive documents complicating search.
10. Depending on time of education and legal status of source of its completing archive documents are accepted in archive as the proceeding part of already available archive fund or as new archive fund.
Forming of the joint archive funds from archive documents of the commissions on elections of the chairman (aksakal) of descent of citizens and his advisers is allowed.
11. Single archive funds constitute archive documents: industry managements and departments of state bodies and the government on places; judicial bodies and prosecutor's office.
Due to conversion of administrative educations (their consolidation, separation, and also change of the status of the residential location) new archive funds constitute archive documents of the created public authorities.
Change of borders of territorial educations is not the basis for creation of new archive funds from archive documents of relevant organs of the government.
12. By reorganization of the organization new archive funds are created in cases:
changes of purpose, profile of activities and functions of the organization;
conversions of the organization with change of pattern of ownership of property of the organization (privatization, incorporating, nationalization, etc.).
From archive documents of the organization which underwent to conversion with change of pattern of ownership, property of the organization and archive documents of again arisen organization(s) - the legal successor(s) forming of the joint archive fund in case of transfer of archive documents of the organization(s) - the legal successor(s) in state-owned property is allowed.
13. Is not the basis for creation of new archive fund: expansion or narrowing of territorial borders of activities or functions of the organization;
selection from the organization of one or several new organizations with transfer of separate functions of the first organization by it;
the change of subordination of the organization, its structure, renaming or modification of the name which are not followed by change of initial functions;
change of the founder(s) of the organization without change of pattern of ownership of property of this organization.
14. Archive documents of the organization which stopped the activities owing to liquidation, including because of force majeure or natural disasters, and then recovered with the same functions, constitute single archive fund.
15. Chronological borders of archive fund are: archive fund of state body, public authority, the organization - the official dates of their education (registration) and liquidation established on the basis of regulatory legal acts. In the presence of several regulations for date of creation of state body, self-government institutions of citizens, the organization date of the earliest of them is accepted;
the joint archive fund - date of creation (registration) of the earliest and liquidation of the latest organization activity on time which documents were part of the joint archive fund;
archive fund of personal origin - birth date and the death of the citizen, family members or sort (by analogy with the joint archive fund);
archive collection - date of the earliest and latest document.
16. Within archive fund archive documents will be organized on storage units.
Storage units are systematized according to the scheme of systematization of archive documents in archive fund.
17. The scheme of systematization of archive documents in archive fund is the basis for the internal organization of storage units of archive fund and is fixed by the inventory (inventories) of cases (documents).
Systematization of storage units within archive fund for Sections (subsections) of the scheme of systematization is carried out taking into account one or several following signs:
structural (according to belonging of storage units to structural divisions);
chronological (on the periods or dates to which storage units belong);
functional, industry, thematic, subject voprosnogo (taking into account functions of the organization, subjects or questions which content of storage units concerns);
nominal (in office work form - to types and kinds of documents);
correspondent (on the organizations and persons with which as a result of correspondence storage units were formed);
geographical (according to certain territories, settlements and other geographical objects with which are connected contents of documents, their authors, correspondents); author's (according to names of the organizations or surnames of persons).
In case of systematization of storage units audiovisual, photo, phono - and electronic documentation object and format signs are in addition used.
Storage units are grouped consistently in signs which application is the most reasonable for all or separate groups of archive documents of archive fund.
Documents on staff, and also scientific and technical documents in archive funds of the research organizations, manuscripts in publishing houses, stories of diseases in the medical organizations, acts of checks in funds of the relevant authorized bodies to whom control functions are assigned are selected in special groups and systematized separately.
Archive documents of archive fund of family, sort are systematized on certain citizens, documents of each citizen in the beginning - according to Sections of the scheme of systematization. In archive fund of family on the first place archive documents of the most famous citizen are taken out, then - archive documents of family members according to the procedure of relationship degree. In archive fund of sort archive documents are located according to the procedure of the genealogical sequence, and the archive documents relating to all sort (genealogical tables, property and economic documents) are located at the beginning.
The storage units included in the joint archive fund are located on the importance of fondoobrazovatel, on chronology of their creation, alphabetically names. For archive funds of the same organizations the general scheme of systematization is used.
Within archive collection archive documents of one type (version) are grouped in author's sign, with arrangement of groups of storage units in alphabetical order of names of the organizations or surnames of citizens. Within the archive collection created on thematic sign, grouping of archive documents is carried out on the subjects or questions located according to the procedure of their importance or chronology.
According to the scheme of systematization of storage unit are grouped in the following procedure:
storage units belong to that year in which they are begun with production or in which arrived in this organization (structural division) from other organization (structural division) for production continuation; the storage units containing plans, reports, estimates and materials to them belong to that year on which or for which they are constituted, irrespective of date of their creation, long-term plans belong to initial year of their action, and reports for these years - by last year of the accounting period;
the storage units begun with production in one division and transferred for continuation to other division belong to that division in which they were finished;
within year or the chronological period of storage unit are located on the importance of functions of the organization (or according to the procedure of the importance and logical interrelation of types and kinds of documents);
the storage units representing personal records are systematized by years of dismissal and the alphabet of surnames.
Groups of storage units within the last (completing) steps of systematization are distributed on their importance or chronology.
18. Film documents and video documents are systematized by types: movies, special issues, newsreels, separate cinemas - and teleplots of different chromaticity. On film documents and video documents of certain type the separate inventory is constituted.
Documentary photographs are systematized by types - negatives of different chromaticity and the size, slides (slides) of different chromaticity, positives, photoprints, photo albums, filmstrips. On documentary photographs of certain type the separate inventory is constituted.
Phonodocuments are systematized by types of record of sound information - phonographical, gramophone, shorinofonny, optical, magnetic, laser. On phonodocuments of certain type of record the separate inventory is constituted.
Electronic documents are systematized by types of information mediums (magnetic tapes, laser and hard drives, compact disks, diskettes); in types - on formats of information representation and further - on nature of the fixed information.
19. Completing by archive documents of archive consists of the following stages:
the first stage - determination and creation of the list of sources of completing;
the second stage - determination of structure of the archive documents which are subject to transfer on storage in archives; the third stage - acceptance of archive documents on storage.
20. For the purpose of systematic and purposeful completing archive documents in archive constitute lists of sources of completing. Lists of sources of completing annually (by the beginning of year) are specified and at least once each five years, after approval of the Central expert survey board of the Uzarkhiv Agency under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the Uzarkhiv Agency), pereutverzhdatsya. Extraordinary reapproval is performed in case of change of structure and/or quantity of the main sources of completing.
Lists of sources of completing annually (by the beginning of year) are specified and pereutverzhdatsya at least once each five years, after approval of the Central expert survey board of the Uzarkhiv Agency of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the Uzarkhiv Agency), expert survey board of territorial administrations of archiving or the expert and checking methodical commission of National archives of Uzbekistan. Extraordinary reapproval is performed in case of change of structure and/or quantity of the main sources of completing.
21. The archive processes the observation case on each source of completing of archive which joins the documents characterizing its legal status and activities, and also work of archive and the organization of documents in clerical work. The observation case can be opened also on the citizen - source of completing of archive which joins the information about structure and contents of its archive documents.
For the purpose of accounting of work with completing sources the archive has the right to create accounting and help card-indexes and databases.
22. Transfer of archive documents by the non-state organizations and physical persons on permanent or depositary storage in archive is drawn up by the agreement (agreement) with refining of storage conditions and use of documents.
The decision on document transfer selected on storage in archives, is accepted by the commission of experts (CE) of the organization.
23. Documents acceptance from the organizations in archives is performed according to the scheduled plan approved by management of archive and organization.
Acceptance of archive documents on storage is carried out to archives after streamlining of documents according to the inventories approved by the relevant EPK. In case of documents acceptance on storage verification of presence, physical condition and quality of scientific and technical document handling is carried out.
Acceptance of archive documents on storage in archive is drawn up by the delivery-acceptance certificate of documents which is drawn up in duplicate which one copy returns to completing source.
Acceptance of the archive documents received from abroad in archive is performed according to the agreement between the owner or the owner of the specified documents and archive about sale, donation of authentic documents or their copies, exchange of copies of documents. In the agreement special conditions of use of the transferred archive documents can make a reservation. Acceptance is drawn up by the delivery-acceptance certificate of documents for storage.
24. The cases of permanent, temporary storage and on staff on inventories are submitted to departmental archive.
At the end of each copy of the inventory the number of the cases which are actually accepted in archive, numbers of the absent cases, date of reception-transmission of cases, and also signatures of the employee of the departmental archive and person submitting the case is specified in digits and copy-book.
Storage of cases of temporary storage with term in the relevant structural divisions of the organization is allowed less than 10 years. These cases are submitted to departmental archive according to the decision of the head of the organization.
25. From sources of completing of the Public Records Office the documents included in the state part of NAF are accepted after the terms of their temporary storage established by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
In exceptional cases terms of temporary document storage of NAF can be prolonged at the request of sources of completing of archive in need of practical use of archive documents or absence at archive of opportunity for acceptance of the specified documents in the terms established by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Prolongation of the specified terms for sources of completing of archives is performed by the decision of EPK.
Terms of temporary document storage, NAF included in non-state part in the non-state organizations, are determined in the agreement between archive and the owner or the owner of the specified documents.
Early acceptance, and also temporary document storage of NAF are performed only at official request of sources of completing and in the presence of the free areas in archive, on the basis of the agreement. Acceptance of archive documents on temporary storage is drawn up also by the delivery-acceptance certificate of documents for storage (appendix No. 1) and is made according to the delivery inventory.
26. Archive documents are accepted in archives in the arranged condition with the corresponding explanatory notes and insurance copies on especially important documents and unique documents. All works connected with selection, preparation and transfer of archive documents on permanent storage including with their streamlining and transportation, are carried out at the expense of means of the sources of completing transferring the specified documents.
Streamlining of archive documents is performed according to the procedure, established by the Uzarkhiv Agency.
27. In case of acceptance of archive documents check of their physical, sanitary and hygienic, technical condition, verification of insurance copies on especially important documents and unique documents, and also check of completeness of accounting documents are carried out.
28. Documents NAF are accepted in archive according to the inventories of cases (documents) approved by EPK, documents on staff - according to the inventories of cases (documents) approved with EPK, archive documents with not expired terms of temporary storage - according to delivery inventories.
Acceptance of cases is made on is single, especially valuable cases are accepted with their sheet check. On all copies of the inventory of cases (documents) marks about acceptance of archive documents in archive become. In the absence of the storage units specified in the inventory of cases (documents) in it new final entry is made. Numbers of the absent storage units and absence reason make a reservation in the delivery-acceptance certificate of documents for storage and in the help attached to the act. The source of completing takes measures for search of the archive documents which did not arrive on storage.
Acceptance of archive documents is drawn up by the delivery-acceptance certificate of documents for storage (appendix No. 1), constituted in duplicate. One copy remains in archive, another - in completing source. Together with archive documents three copies of the inventory of cases (documents) are transferred to archive.
In case of the first acceptance of archive documents from source of completing also historical information about it and its fund which then is supplemented with data on changes in the name, functions, structure of source of completing is accepted.
29. Documents from citizens arrive in archive and NAF according to the gift agreement, according to the will, according to the purchase and sale agreement, by a court decision are included.
Acceptance of the specified documents in archive is performed based on the decision of EPK and drawn up by the acceptance report on document storage of personal origin (appendix No. 2).
In case of the negative solution of question of acceptance or acquisition by archive of the specified archive documents, and also return by results of examination of value of their part from among being in archive the statement of return of documents in duplicate is drawn up. One copy of the act remains in archive, another - together with documents (their part) returns to the owner or the owner.
30. Audiovisual documents are accepted on storage in the following set:
film documents (movies, special issues) - image negative, soundtrack negative, the magnetic original of soundtrack, the positive copy, magnetic soundtrack of noise and music, intermediate positive of the image, installation rollers and passports for color film documents (the incomplete set in exceptional cases is accepted that is reflected in the delivery-acceptance certificate);
documentary photographs - negative, control photoprint; phonodocuments and video documents - the original and the copy. At the same time the text accompanying documentation is accepted: for film documents - editorial scripts, summaries, allowing certificates to the finished works, acts of technical condition, record of color and light passports; for documentary photographs - the summary;
for phonodocuments - the accompanying documentation; for video documents - acts of technical condition.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.