of May 10, 2012 No. PP-1754
About the Development program of service industry in the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2012 - 2016
Note that as a result of implementation of purposeful, complex measures for diversification and structural transformations in national economy the share of services in gross domestic product increased with percent 38,7 in 2005 up to percent 50,5 in 2011. The advancing rates modern high-technology and market types of service - information and communication, bank, insurance, leasing, tourist and excursion and others develop.
Due to the accelerated development of service industry in 2006 - 2011 1,1 of one million new workplaces, first of all in small business and private entrepreneurship is created.
At the same time the reached level and quality of the provided services, especially in the rural zone, do not correspond to the level of economically developed countries, real requirements of the population of the republic, the available resources and opportunities yet.
For the purpose of the accelerated development of service industry, expansion of types and improvement of quality of the provided services, first of all in the rural zone, and on this basis of increase in role and value of service industry in sustainable and dynamic development of national economy, employment, increase in the income and growth of welfare of the population:
1. Approve the Development program of service industry in the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2012 - 2016 including developed by the Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the interested ministries, departments, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent:
target parameters of development of main types of service industry in the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2012 - 2016, according to appendix No. 1, the shares of services in country gross domestic product providing increase by 2016 to 55 percent;
target parameters of development of service industry in regions of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2012 - 2016 according to appendix No. 2;
forecast parameters of development of the new types of service rendered by the Ministry of development of information technologies and communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2012 - 2016 according to appendix No. 3.
Confer the personal responsibility for high-quality and in full realization at the scheduled time of target parameters of the Development program of service industry on heads of relevant organs of the public and economic board, the companies and organizations.
2. To Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent to develop and approve in coordination with the Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Uzbekistan in a month:
territorial development programs of service industry for 2012 - 2016 by the cities, areas and types of service;
complexes of actions for implementation of territorial development programs of service industry for 2012 - 2016.
In case of development of territorial development programs of service industry and complex actions for their realization to pay special attention on:
further enhancement of structure of service industry, the accelerated development and market saturation by modern types of service, best-selling at the population;
improvement of quality of servicing and expansion of availability of different types of social and household services to inhabitants of regions, proceeding from the approved standard rates of planning of building of the territories of city and rural settlements;
first-priority development of the companies for rendering services in rural settlements, broad involvement in service industry of subjects of family entrepreneurship and youth from among graduates of profile professional colleges and higher educational institutions.
3. Agree with the offer of the Ministry of Economics, Ministry of Finance, Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan on forecast amounts of the preferential credit resources aimed at the development of service industry in 2012 - 2016 at the expense of means of OAKB "Mikrocreditbank" on the territories of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 4.
the allocated preferential credit resources go purpose for creation of new objects of service industry, and also technical and technological equipment (retrofitting) of the acting subjects of entrepreneurship specializing in rendering services;
the priority right to preferential credit resources is granted to the subjects of entrepreneurship rendering services in the rural zone.
4. Extend till January 1, 2017 the validity of the privileges on the tax discharge for profit and single tax payment established by the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 17, 2006 No. PP-325 "About measures for acceleration of development of service industry and service in the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2006 - 2010" for microfirms and small enterprises rendering services in the list according to appendix No. 5.
5. Exempt, since II quarter 2012:
the individual entrepreneurs who are engaged in rendering household services (hairdressers, seamstresses, shoe repair specialists, household office equipment and others) in the territory of makhally in the rural zone, from payment of the fixed tax, for a period of 3 years;
microfirms, small enterprises and the individual entrepreneurs rendering services of the laundries organized in the massifs which are built up under individual housing construction in the rural zone from payment according to single tax payment and the fixed tax, for a period of 5 years.
6. Declare invalid appendix No. 4 to the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 17, 2006 No. PP-325 "About measures for acceleration of development of service industry and service in the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2006 - 2010".
7. To the Ministry of Economics together with the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan and other interested ministries and departments to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on the changes and amendments in the legislation following from this resolution in a month.
To the ministries and departments to bring into accord with this resolution departmental regulatory legal acts in a month.
8. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sh. M. Mirziyoyev.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 10, 2012 No. PP-1754
See Appendix No. 1
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.