of January 23, 1996 No. 29
About approval of the Sign of the state assay brand of the Kyrgyz Republic for jewelry and household products from precious metals
For the purpose of reduction of the Sign of assay brand in compliance with new state symbolics the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the Sign of the state assay brand of the Kyrgyz Republic for jewelry and household products from precious metals it (is applied).
2. Determine that individual keeper and the user of the state assay brand of the Kyrgyz Republic is State inspection of assay supervision of Management of precious metals of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. To the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- provide funds for the expenses connected with production of the state assay brands;
- in a month to develop and approve Rules of branding of products from precious metals.
Prime Minister A. Dzhumagulov
Approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of January 23, 1996, No. 29
For gold products - the 585th test;
For platinum products - the 950th test;
For palladic products - the 850th test;
For silver products - the 825th test
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.