of June 7, 2000 No. 53-II
About ensuring unity of measurements
This Law governs the public relations arising between state bodies, physical persons and legal entities in the field of ensuring unity of measurements, determines its purposes, legal and organizational basis of ensuring unity of measurements.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) No. 184-VI ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 05.10.2018;
2) legislative metrology - the part of metrology relating to the activities made by authorized body and containing the state requirements concerning units, methods of measurement, measuring instruments and measuring laboratories;
3) the state metrological control - activities of authorized body and its territorial subdivisions for control over the implementation of requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on ensuring unity of measurements;
4) No. 184-VI ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 05.10.2018;
4-1) metrological traceability - property of result of measurement according to which the result can be correlated to the state standard of unit of size through documentary indissoluble chain of checkings and calibrations;
5) No. 184-VI ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 05.10.2018;
5-1) metrological examination - the analysis and estimation of correctness and completeness of application of the metrological requirements, rules and regulations connected with unity of measurements;
5-2) metrological characteristic (measuring instruments) - the characteristic of one of properties of measuring instrument influencing result of measurements;
5-3) metrological requirements - requirements to the characteristics (parameters) of measurements, standards of units of sizes, standard samples, measuring instruments influencing result and indicators of accuracy of measurements, and also conditions under which these characteristics (parameters) shall be provided;
6) measurement - process of experimental receipt of one or more quantitative values of size which can be reasonably attributed to size;
6-1) uncertainty of measurements - the parameter connected with result of measurements and characterizing dispersion of values which could be reasonably attributed to the measured size;
7) unity of measurements - condition of measurements in case of which results of these measurements are expressed in units of sizes allowed to application and indicators of accuracy of measurements do not overstep the established bounds;
8) state system for ensuring the uniformity of measurements - set of objects, state bodies, the physical persons and legal entities which are carrying out within the competence works in the field of ensuring unity of measurements;
9) the register of state system for ensuring the uniformity of measurements - the document of accounting of registration of objects, participants of works and documents in the field of ensuring unity of measurements;
9-1) reference technique of accomplishment of measurements - the technique of accomplishment of measurements used for receipt of results of measurements which can be applied to assessment of correctness of the measured values of size received by means of other techniques of accomplishment of measurements of sizes of the same sort and also to calibration of measuring instruments or to determination of characteristics of standard samples;
9-2) technique of calibration of measuring instruments - the document establishing procedure and procedures of carrying out calibration of standard of unit of size or measuring instrument;
10) No. 184-VI ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 05.10.2018;
11) No. 184-VI ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 05.10.2018;
12) metrological certification of measuring instruments - establishment (confirmation) of compliance of the measuring instruments released in single copies, to requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan about ensuring unity of measurements;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.