of August 1, 1994 No. 551
About approval of regulations on the state assay supervision of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of implementation of the state control of transactions with precious metals and gemstones the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on the state assay supervision of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. Assign implementation of the state control of quality of production, conversion and use of precious metals and gemstones by the companies, the organizations and organizations irrespective of forms. property in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic on inspection of assay supervision of Management of precious metals of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister A. Dzhumagulov
Approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of August 1, 1994 No. 551
1. The state assay supervision in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic is exercised by inspection of assay supervision of Management of precious metals of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic (further inspection of assay supervision).
2. Inspection of assay supervision is individual keeper and the user of the state brand of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. Inspection of assay supervision in the activities is guided by the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic, presidential decrees of the Kyrgyz Republic, resolutions and orders of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, regulations of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also this Provision.
4. In this Provision terms are used in the following value:
the state assay supervision - system of organizational and technical and legal actions for implementation of the state control of production, use, the address, accounting and storage of precious metals and gemstones and products from them, to accomplishment of transactions with the specified values;
precious metals - gold, silver, platinum and metals of platinum group (palladium, iridium, rhodium, ruthenium, osmium) in any kind and condition: in raw materials, alloys, semifinished products, industrial products, chemical compounds, products, waste, scrap, etc.;
gemstones - natural diamonds, emeralds, rubies, sapphires, alexandrite, and also organogenic educations - pearls and amber in the raw and processed type;
products from precious metals - the products made of alloys of precious metals or alloys of precious metals with non-ferrous metals;
test - the state standard determining advantages of alloy from which products are made of precious metals, and certifying content of weight units of the main precious metal in one thousand weight units of alloy;
the state assay brand - the sign of the established single sample certifying advantage of products from precious metals;
branding - assay and technological transaction of drawing print of the state assay brand on jewelry and other household products from precious metals;
mark - the special sign certifying the manufacturer of jewelry and other household products from precious metals.
5. To inspection of assay supervision it is assigned:
- approbation, the analysis and branding the state brand of the jewelry and other household products made of alloys of precious metals both internal production, and imported from abroad;
- carrying out control analyses for determination of content of precious metals in products, ingots, semifinished products, solders, coins, electrodeposits, waste, chemical compounds in all conditions;
- production of assay reactants;
- melting and refining of precious metals in vitro for the analytical purposes;
- conducting examination of prints of the state assay brand and technical expertize of precious metals and gemstones and products from them;
- collection of assay payment for approbation, analyses and branding of products from precious metals, and also for examination and other works on the rate approved with the National commission of the Kyrgyz Republic on protection and development of the competition in case of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic and approved by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic. The amount of assay payment is credited in the republican budget;
- control for:
production, use, the address of precious metals and gemstones and products from them, and also behind engineering procedures where precious metals and gemstones are applied;
accomplishment of the research works aiming at economy of precious metals and gemstones or their replacement with other materials.
6. In the Kyrgyz Republic for jewelry and other household products from precious metals the following tests are established: platinum - 950 (nine hundred fiftieth) gold - 375 (three hundred seventy fifth)
- 500 (five-hundredth)
- 585 (five hundred eighty fifth)
- 750 (seven hundred fiftieth) silver - 800 (eight-hundredth)
- 875 (eight hundred seventy fifth)
- 916 (nine hundred sixteenth)
- 925 (nine hundred twenty fifth)
- 960 (nine hundred sixtieth) palladium - 500 (five-hundredth)
- 850 (eight hundred fiftieth)
Production of products from gold of test by 583 (five hundred eighty third) public service establishments the population and citizens by entrepreneurs (jewelers) is allowed.
Products from precious metals shall not contain the parts made of non-noble metals, except for those parts which the reasons cannot make of precious metals on technical.
The covering of products from alloys of precious metals by other precious metal on condition of their branding on the main alloy is allowed.
Solder for products from gold and platinum shall have the same test, as the main alloy of products. Solder for products from silver shall not have test lower than 650 (sixty fiftieth).
7. All jewelry and other household products from precious metals made in the Kyrgyz Republic, imported from abroad for sale or exported from the Kyrgyz Republic shall correspond to the tests established by this Provision and have the state assay brand. The jewelry and other household products from precious metals imported into the Kyrgyz Republic from abroad and held for sale are exempted from obligatory branding in the presence of brands of the countries manufacturers and the certificate of origin. Rules of branding, procedure for carrying out the works connected with it, signs of the state assay brands, methods of approbation of sampling and analyses, and also the amount of assay payment are established by the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic.
In the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic the products from precious metals made and kleymenny according to the procedure operating before acceptance of this provision also are in circulation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.