of April 25, 2012 No. 341
About approval of the Procedure for the organization of works on ensuring public order and public safety during football matches
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for the organization of works on ensuring public order and public safety during football matches which is applied.
2. Recognize invalid:
the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 29, 2004 No. 823 "About approval of the Procedure for the organization of works on ensuring public order and safety during football matches" (the Of_ts_yny v_snik of Ukra§ni, 2004 No. 26, the Art. 1707);
Item of 2 changes which are made to resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 18, 1998 No. 2025 and of June 29, 2004 No. 823, approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2008 No. 753 (the Of_ts_yny v_snik of Ukra§ni, 2008 No. 66, the Art. 2212).
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 25, 2012, No. 341
1. This Procedure is developed according to the European convention on violence and unseemly behavior from the audience during the sporting events, and in particular football matches, the Laws of Ukraine "About the organization and carrying out final part of the European championship of 2012 for soccer in Ukraine", "About features of ensuring public order and public safety in connection with preparation and holding football matches", "About participation of citizens in protection of public order and frontier", and also other laws and determines the organization of ensuring public order and public safety during football matches.
In this Procedure terms are used in the value given in the specified laws.
2. Functions on protection of public order and ensuring public safety during football matches in the territory of Ukraine under the auspices of FIFA, UEFA, Football federation of Ukraine (further - Federation) and her collective members are assigned to organizers of matches, operators of sports constructions, football clubs, the local state administrations, local government bodies, bodies of National police, territorial authorities and divisions of GSChS and other bodies according to competence (further - subjects of ensuring public order and public safety).
For accomplishment of support functions on ensuring public order and public safety during football matches can be attracted service personnel of the operator of sports construction (volunteers, stewards, controllers) (further - service personnel), workers of subjects of security activities who have the corresponding licenses, and also members of public forming on protection of public order and frontier.
3. Football matches are divided at match of the raised and regular risk degree.
Belong to football matches of the raised risk degree:
final stages of club competitions of UEFA, semi-finals and quarterfinals of the UEFA Cup, matches of the Champions League, selection and final tournaments of the World Cup and Europe, semi-finals and cup-finals of Ukraine, matches of draw of the Supercup of Ukraine and Gold match for rank of the champion of Ukraine;
matches where presence of official and other persons concerning whom the state protection is performed is provided;
matches during which complete filling of sports construction with the audience is provided or on which presence more than 15 thousand such persons is expected;
matches at which large number of the audience fans from the state which team participates in match (further - team guest), and zriteleybolelshchik who live in the state where such match is played is provided.
All other football matches belong to matches of regular risk degree.
4. Subjects of ensuring public order and public safety according to competence ensure safety of the audience, representatives of football clubs, arbitrators, delegates of the international organizations and in case of emergency situation or the fire on sports construction and the territory adjoining to it their evacuation.
5. The organizer of football match, the operator of sports construction and football club ensure public order and public safety in the territory of sports construction, its stands, and bodies of National police - in the territory, adjacent to sports construction, ways of evacuation of the audience and in public places of the settlement where the football match is played if another does not require nature of match or current of events during its carrying out.
Territorial authorities and divisions of GSChS exercise supervision (control) of ensuring fire and technogenic safety, condition of ways of evacuation of the audience during scheduled and unscheduled inspections (actions) (including operativnotekhnichesky surveys of sports construction and the territory adjoining to it prior to the football matches), the organization of removal of injured persons from the center of defeat in case of emergency situation or the fire on sports construction and the territory adjoining to it, extinguish emergency situation or the fire and their separate effects.
6. The local state administrations within determined by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine of powers exercise in the corresponding territory the state control of respect for public order in connection with preparation and holding football matches, financing of the actions connected with protection of public order and also is realized by other powers provided by the law concerning ensuring public order, including promote activities of rescue services.
Local government bodies realize the powers provided by the law concerning law enforcement and law and order, including exercise in the procedure established by the law control of ensuring public order during football matches, and also take necessary measures for mitigation of consequences of emergency situations according to the law.
7. For interaction of forces and funds which are raised to ensuring public order and public safety during football match the coordination headquarters on ensuring public order and public safety (further - the coordination headquarters) as a part of representatives of the organizer of football match, bodies of National police (the SSU, Managements of the state protection if participation of official and other persons concerning whom the state protection is performed is planned), territorial authorities and divisions of GSChS, security service of sports construction (football club), the operator of sports construction, the local state administration, local government body, body of health care and other persons is formed.
Members of the coordination headquarters shall be provided with means of communication and observations for timely response to unpredictable situation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.