of April 6, 2012 No. 151
About approval of the Instruction for carrying out external assessment of educational achievements
According to article 55 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2007 "About education" I ORDER to No. 319:
1. Approve the enclosed Instruction for carrying out external assessment of educational achievements.
2. To committee on control in the field of science and education (Irsaliyev S.A.):
To provide 1) in accordance with the established procedure state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) after passing of state registration to publish this order in mass media.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the chairman of Committee on control in the field of science and education of Irsaliyeva S.A.
4. This order becomes effective after ten calendar days after its first official publication.
Acting Minister M. Orunkhanov
Approved by the order of the deputy. The Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 6, 2012 No. 151
1. This Instruction is developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2007 No. 319 "About education" and determines conditions of the organization and implementation of external assessment of educational achievements (further - VOUD) in the organizations of education.
2. The instruction extends to the organizations of education irrespective of patterns of ownership and departmental subordination, types and types.
3. VOUD tasks in the organizations of education are:
1) implementation of monitoring of educational achievements of students;
2) efficiency evaluation of the organization of educational process;
3) carrying out comparative analysis of quality of the educational services provided by the organizations of education.
4. Terms of carrying out VOUD are established by authorized body in the field of education (further - authorized body).
5. In the organizations of general secondary education of VOUD it is carried out after the termination of the basic of secondary, general secondary education:
at the main school (after the 9th (10th) class) - for the purpose of determination of further trajectory of training;
at general high (profile) school - for the purpose of estimation of level of educational achievements.
6. VOUD at the level of the main secondary education is carried out based on the organizations of education in which pupils study.
7. Control over observance of rules of carrying out VOUD is exercised by departments on control in the field of formation of Committee on control in the field of science and education and the directed authorized representatives of the ministry.
8. VOUD is carried out in the form of complex testing both using papers, and with use of modern information technologies, and also the written tasks approved by authorized body.
9. Tasks are developed on the basis of general education training programs, their content cannot be beyond the specified programs.
10. The VOUD procedure in the 9th (10th) classes without fail joins the Kazakh and 3 subjects which are annually determined by authorized body.
11. Quantity of test tasks in each subject - 20.
12. For testing in 4 objects 120 minutes (2 hours) are allotted.
13. Results of VOUD are estimated by 1 point for each correct answer.
14. Processing of results is made in Items of conducting single national testing.
15. Results of VOUD are brought to the attention of pupils within 3 calendar days after its termination.
16. Results of VOUD can be used by the organizations conducting rating researches.
17. By preparation for conducting testing explanatory work with pupils on filling of materials of testing is carried out, acquaint pupils with procedure for holding procedure. It is not allowed to pupils:
1) to change from place to place;
To open 2) without the permission of the person on duty testing materials;
3) to make exchange of testing materials with other pupils;
4) to use the calculator, reference books (except Mendeleyev's table and the table of solubility of salts), electronic notebooks, correction fluids and means of mobile communication;
To exchange words and write off 5) at other pupils, to use crib and other reference materials;
6) to leave audience without the permission of the person on duty and the representative of the ministry.
18. In the organizations of education realizing professional training programs of the higher education, VOUD is performed for the purpose of monitoring of quality evaluation of educational services and determination of level of development by students of amount of the subject matters provided by the state obligatory standards of the higher education for students of last year.
19. VOUD is carried out for the students studying on all forms of education in higher educational institutions irrespective of pattern of ownership and departmental subordination. Results of VOUD will be used by the organizations conducting rating researches.
20. The list of specialties of the higher education on which VOUD is carried out is determined by authorized body in the field of education.
21. For carrying out VOUD test tasks on cycles of the basic and main subjects of GOSO are used.
22. VOUD is carried out in the form of complex testing (further - testing) on 4 disciplines to the terms established by authorized body.
23. The quantity of test tasks on each discipline - 25, on accomplishment of test tasks on 4 disciplines is taken away 150 minutes (2,5 of hour).
24. Testing is held in training language, in the Kazakh or Russian languages, respectively.
25. Control over observance of rules of carrying out VOUD in the organizations of education is exercised by territorial authorities of Committee on control in the field of science and education and the authorized representatives of the ministry sent to basic higher education institutions.
26. Results of testing are brought to the attention of students within 24 hours after its termination.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.