of March 29, 2012 No. 182
About some questions of criminal executive system of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to the Penitentiary code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 5, 2014 and the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 30, 1999 "About procedure and conditions of keeping of persons in the special facilities providing temporary isolation from society" I ORDER:
1) ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 14.08.2014 No. 510
2) ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 20.08.2014 No. 535
3) ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 20.08.2014 No. 536
4) ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 17.11.2014 No. 819
5) Rules of implementation of protection and supervision of persons which are in pre-trial detention centers of criminal executive system according to appendix 5 to this order;
6) Regulations of pre-trial detention centers of Committee of criminal executive system of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to appendix 6 to this order.
2. Recognize invalid orders of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to appendix 7 to this order.
3. (Berdalin B. M.) to provide to committee of criminal executive system of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan and its subsequent official publication;
2) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister of internal affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan major general Kurenbekov A. Zh. and Committee of criminal executive system of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Berdalin B. M.).
Minister police lieutenant general
to the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 29, 2012 No. 182
Voided according to the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 14.08.2014 No. 510
to the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 29, 2012 No. 182
Voided according to the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 20.08.2014 No. 535
to the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 29, 2012 No. 182
Voided according to the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 20.08.2014 No. 536
Voided according to the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 17.11.2014 No. 819
1. These rules regulate conditions of protection and supervision of persons containing in pre-trial detention centers of Committee of criminal executive system of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Committee of penal correction system) - the suspects accused of making of crimes and convicts (further - suspects and persons accused).
2. The numerical structure of duty shifts and regime department is determined taking into account the number of regime cases, posts, daily movement of suspects and persons accused, accomplishment of tasks by convoy, search and so on.
3. Outside and internal protection of pre-trial detention centers, supervision of behavior of persons who are held in custody are performed by persons ordinary and younger commanding sostavakontroler.
4. Protection of suspects and persons accused and supervision of their behavior is exercised round the clock by staff of four duty shifts which are serially replacing each other. The conclusion of suspects and persons accused to walk, to the investigator, the doctor, on appointment and accomplishment of other functions connected with detention regime is provided with controllers of regime department.
5. The quantity and arrangement of posts of outside and internal protection, number of case departments of pre-trial detention centers are determined by sheets of posts (appendix 1-3), the approved chiefs of departments of criminal executive system on areas, Astana of Committee of penal correction system (further - DUIS).
Sheets are constituted in triplicate: the first is stored in the pre-trial detention center, the second - in DUIS, third is represented in Committee of penal correction system.
6. Case departments are established on regime cases or floors. Their quantity is determined at the rate of content in one case department no more than 300 suspects, persons accused. Number on entry in the sheet is assigned to each case department.
7. The posts of internal and outside protection established by the sheet are called organic posts. Depending on specific conditions they can be single-shift, two-shift, or three-shift, round-the-clock that is specified in the sheet. The sequence number on entry in the sheet is assigned to each organic post of internal and outside protection. In the sheet it is specified what is under protection of each post.
8. Except organic posts, according to the order of the chief of the pre-trial detention center, the duty assistant to the chief of the pre-trial detention center or his deputy (further - the person on duty, the deputy person on duty) additional (temporary) posts for strengthening of observation of one or several cameras where, according to the available data, suspects and persons accused intend to commit escape, assault on protection or other illegal actions can be established.
9. Posts of outside protection are established:
1) on towers on point duty round the clock;
2) on job specification track;
3) at the main gate;
4) at subsidiary gate;
5) at the walking yards (without weapon) for carrying out walk.
Controllers on outside posts arm with operational weapon:
1) on towers on point duty and track of the job specification automatically with 40 cartridges (two shops on 20 cartridges);
2) on post at the main and subsidiary gate the gun with 16 cartridges. On outside posts the trained controllers, well aware fighting properties of weapon and procedure for its application are exposed.
10. Internal posts are established:
1) at cameras, hospital chambers, punishment cells;
2) in industrial practice workshops;
3) at the control panel technical means.
Controllers on internal posts serve without weapon, are surely equipped with special means (further - specifics), and at the control panel arm with technical means with the gun with 16 cartridges.
Posts at cameras are established at the rate of transfer under protection of one post from 15 to 20 adjacently or opposite located cameras, punishment cells. In case of the isolated arrangement of punishment cells the separate post is exposed.
11. In cases of the direction of suspects and persons accused for rendering emergency medical service in medical institutions of bodies of health care for its protection the round-the-clock post is established.
At least two controllers, one of whom is appointed the senior, are allocated for this post from each change. One controller serves directly in chamber at the patient, and the second, depending on conditions, in corridor of hospital, under window or in other place from outer side of the building of hospital.
The controllers appointed to post in hospital shall be dressed in civil clothes, have radio station and are armed with guns, specifics wearable is reserved.
If the suspect or the accused woman is placed in hospital, then female controllers without weapon are appointed to post on its protection.
For determination on site of preservation scheme and instructing of controllers, in hospital one of heads of the pre-trial detention center leaves.
12. The procedure for service is checked by duty shifts by the checks made by the chief of the pre-trial detention center, his deputies and other faces of the senior and average commanding structure according to the schedule at night (appendix 4) based on the instruction (appendix 5) which is handed checking in 10-15 hours prior to check.
The schedule is constituted so that each duty shift was checked at least 4 times a month, during the period of two o'clock in the morning to six o'clock in the morning.
13. In each pre-trial detention center the operating plan of protection which includes is developed:
1) the master plan of the territory of the pre-trial detention center with the posts of outside protection and designation of boundaries and sectors of the precautionary alarm system put on it;
2) floor-by-floor plans of regime cases, with the posts of internal protection applied on them;
3) prototype of the pre-trial detention center by;
4) the instruction about actions on alarm and in case of situation complication;
5) lists of the workers who are subject to immediate challenge in alarm cases with indication of home addresses, phones and methods of challenge (lists, in case of changes, are updated by department of the mode and protection);
6) the list of officials who in case of emergency shall be informed. All these documents (except prototype) filed in the folder with the inventory are stored at the person on duty.
14. The person on duty who is the shift supervisor directs duty shift of protection. The person on duty submits directly to the chief of the pre-trial detention center, his deputies and is the senior, responsible official during their absence.
Permanent number is assigned to each duty shift (first shift, second shift and so on). The structure of change shall be permanent. Appointment of controllers in change is made by the order of the chief of the pre-trial detention center. Transfer of controllers from one change in another is made only in extremely necessary cases.
The controller on the same post serves no more than 12 changes in a row then he is transferred to other post.
Depending on the number of female cameras in structure of duty shifts the necessary number of female controllers is appointed. In pre-trial detention centers where there are no more than five female cameras located in general corridor, their protection can be charged to male controllers. The search and conclusion of women to sanitary processing are made only by female controllers.
15. The operating mode of duty shifts is set on 8 or to the 12-hour working schedule of duty shifts (appendix 8).
In case of complication of situation it is allowed to involve controllers in service over the established schedule according to the order of the chief of the pre-trial detention center for a period of up to 5 days, on permission of management of DUIS - up to one month.
16. Controllers enter duty shift:
1) outside and internal protection;
2) combined department;
3) reserve group;
4) operators at the control panel technical means.
17. Purpose of changes with watch is made by the order of the chief of the pre-trial detention center on protection of the pre-trial detention center issued the day before on every day (appendix 9), on three changes in case of 8-hour watch and two changes in case of 12-hour watch.
In the order arrangement of staff of each change on posts is specified. In the presence of large number of posts the chief of the pre-trial detention center is allowed to approve personal arrangement of staff of changes (appendix 10) on posts on 6, 12 watches. In this case in the order only reference to the approved arrangement is made. All current changes in arrangement of controllers on posts are noted in the certificate of change of arrangement of staff of change (appendix 11).
18. In the order on protection orders are specified to duty shifts and regime department. Measures for strengthening of protection by exposure of temporary posts, and also numbers of cameras in which control search and technical inspections, and other orders shall be executed are specified.
Instructions for strengthening of protection shall be specific. The order on protection is for office use, is issued in one copy and stored at the person on duty before the expiration of its action then it is transferred to the head of department of special accounting and filed in case of orders on protection of the pre-trial detention center.
19. The person on duty as the immediate superior of the change assigned to him:
1) bears the personal responsibility for quality of professional training, condition of office discipline, strict observance of legality by staff of change;
2) gives classes in special and combat training with staff of change.
20. The person on duty during service:
Will organize 1) and provides protection, supervision and isolation of suspects and persons accused and provides observance of established procedure of content by them;
2) in the absence of the chief of the pre-trial detention center and its deputy takes measures to the prevention, suppression and liquidation of gross violations of procedure for content, non-obedience of suspects and persons accused, attacks, escapes or other emergencies;
3) is systematically checked personally, and also through the deputy by service of seniors on cases and controllers of internal and outside posts in the afternoon at least two times, and in night - at least three;
4) takes measures to immediate elimination of defects of technical means of protection (further - ITSO), alarm systems, bonds, and also doors, door window leaves, locks, lattices, the chamber equipment;
5) does not allow storage in the regime territory of ladders, boards and other objects which can be used for attack or escape;
6) will be organized by storage of weapon, ammunition and special means and ensures their safety;
7) performs acceptance and sending suspects and persons accused, will organize their placement on cameras of combined department and personal search;
8) provides challenge of health workers for rendering emergency aid to patients and transportation of the diseased in medical institutions;
9) will be organized by accommodation of suspects and persons accused on cameras according to the plan of pokamerny placement constituted by operations section;
10) is provided by conclusion of suspects and persons accused to interrogations to investigators when the day service of regime department does not work;
11) is controlled by accomplishment of rules of gating system;
12) watches terms of serving sentence of persons installed in punishment cell or the solitary confinement and timely exempts them;
13) together with health workers is controlled by quality and timeliness of cooking;
14) is controlled by observance of fire safety regulations in the pre-trial detention center.
21. The person on duty is not allowed to reduce independently number of the posts of internal and outside protection established by the order on protection or to change their dislocation, except as specified, caused by force majeure (reflection of attack on protection, escape suppression, natural disaster). He is allowed to establish additional posts in the cases specified in Item 8 of these rules. About reduction of number of posts or about establishment additional the person on duty makes entry in the book of watches and reports on it on the chief of the pre-trial detention center or its deputy.
22. The person on duty is allowed to cause and appoint for service of controllers and other workers, free from the job specification, for accomplishment of urgent task.
23. The person on duty stores in control room and conducts:
1) orders on protection of the pre-trial detention center;
2) personal arrangement of staff of changes;
3) certificate of change of arrangement of staff of change;
4) register of work of staff of duty shift (appendix 12);
5) the book of accounting of persons installed in punishment cell, the solitary confinement (appendix 13);
6) book of quantitative check of suspects and persons accused (appendix 14);
7) book of issue and acceptance of property of art technical arms of form 5 (appendix 15);
8) book of accounting of special keys (appendix 16);
9) the daily sheet of accounting of persons brought to the pre-trial detention center (appendix 17);
10) the daily sheet of accounting of persons which were temporarily disposed from the pre-trial detention center (appendix 18);
11) case with lists of persons which are subject to isolation (appendix 19);
13) operating plan of protection of the pre-trial detention center;
14) mastic seal;
15) reserve key from weapon warehouse;
16) weapon on point duty, specifics;
17) reserve keys of prison type and keys from the second locks of cameras which contain convicts to capital punishment and for life;
18) stamp for petitions for appeal;
19) plan of pokamerny placement;
20) the list of the convicts who are subject to conclusion to external economic works;
21) the book of watches on the pre-trial detention center. The person on duty can charge maintaining and storage of the separate documents specified in this Item of Rules to the deputy.
24. It is forbidden to the person on duty:
1) to exempt any of structure of duty shift from watch execution, except disease cases;
2) to leave from the territory of the pre-trial detention center;
3) to sleep during service.
25. In case during service the person on duty reports on the chief of the pre-trial detention center or its deputy and further arrives on their specifying.
26. The deputy person on duty submits to the person on duty and follows its instructions on work with staff of change and implementation of tasks on protection of the pre-trial detention center during watch execution.
In pre-trial detention centers where on the state in each change there are several deputies person on duty, their job responsibilities are established by the chief of the pre-trial detention center, proceeding from feature of work.
27. The case department is headed by the senior on the case of duty shift. The senior on the case serves as a part of duty shift in the case and submits to the person on duty and his deputy. Controllers of internal posts are under its supervision. The room in which are established is allocated to the senior on the case in case department:
1) devices of internal telephone communication and direct link with the person on duty;
2) device of unilateral loud-speaking communication with cameras;
3) button of the security and alarming alarm system;
4) metal case for document storage.
28. The senior on the case:
1) is checked by service by controllers on point duty of the case department assigned to it and, in case of alarm immediately is on post from which the signal arrived;
Accepts 2) in case department of arrived and places them on cameras, as directed the person on duty. Personally specifies the place (bed) on which the arrested shall accommodate, and provides it with the put accessories and objects of personal use;
4) records suspects and persons accused on chamber card-index, makes in chamber cards (appendix 24) all necessary records about movement from one camera to another and about the issued or returned property;
5) monitors observance of regulations, timely rise, withdrawal to dream, distribution of food, takes measures to maintenance of discipline among suspects and persons accused, immediately eliminates the noticed violations and crosses wrongful acts from their party;
6) reports on the person on duty and informs medical department on sudden diseases of suspects, the persons accused requiring emergency medical service;
7) appoints persons on duty on the camera and provides maintenance of purity in case department;
8) issues in accordance with the established procedure under control in cameras of needle, thread and scissors for small repair of clothes and provides their return;
Transfers 9) to output controllers, the faces decreasing from the pre-trial detention center;
10) adopts written applications and claims and transfers them to the person on duty;
11) in case of departure of suspects and persons accused controls delivery of the inventory things which are registered for them, reports on the lacking or spoiled things on the person on duty;
12) after release withdraws keys from cameras from controllers of internal posts and stores them before morning raising of suspects and persons accused of metal case or checks to the person on duty;
13) is controlled by conclusion of suspects and persons accused to walk, sanitary processing, production of technical inspections of cameras, planned and unplanned searches.
29. Leaving by the senior on the case of the case department is allowed only in exceptional cases on permission of the person on duty.
30. In case, the senior on the case reports on it on the person on duty and arrives according to instructions of the last.
31. In each duty shift from among controllers the order of the chief of the pre-trial detention center appoints the senior of reserve group who directly submits to the person on duty and his deputy and acts on their specifying.
Senior of reserve group:
1) heads group of reserve;
2) serves with weapon;
3) is in the room of the person on duty in permanent readiness for suppression of attacks on protection, escapes and other illegal actions;
4) in case of receipt of signal since boundaries of the precautionary alarm system is effective according to the instruction on alarm;
5) in the pre-trial detention center where deputy persons on duty are available not in all changes, prepares change for divorce;
Parts 6) in case of acceptance of watch controllers of outside protection on posts. Provides their substitution and change;
7) participates in check of the equipment of outside posts (the precautionary antishoot alarm system, communication, fire stock and so on).
32. Controllers on posts submit to the chief of the pre-trial detention center, his deputy, the person on duty and his deputy, the senior on the case (internal posts), to the senior of reserve group (outside posts) and carry out their orders.
33. In case of zastupleniya on post the controller shall check and be convinced of operability of the equipment of post carefully: doors of cameras, locks, lighting, means of the alarm system and communication, the fire-fighting equipment and stock and also to accept the instruction on point duty and samples of omissions on posts where these documents are provided.
34. On general alarm the controller acts on post according to the obligations assigned to it by the instruction about actions on alarm and instructions of chiefs to which it is subordinated.
35. On post it is forbidden to the controller: read, sit (on internal posts at cameras and outside posts), to sleep, carry on foreign talk, to accept any objects on storage or to transfer something from the camera to the camera and something to distract from continuous observation of suspects and persons accused and the protected objects.
36. The post on the control check point (further - the check point) is established in the room adjacent to lock and reported with it. The post is equipped so that to the controller on post the possibility of access for other persons was excluded.
Entrance doors at the check point from the street and from regime zone or the office building are equipped with door window leaves with the "eyes" and electromechanical locks managed by the controller from post. Gate of lock open and closed by means of the electric (mechanical) drive.
Any of keys from locks of other rooms shall not approach locks of the main gate, doors of the check point and post of the controller. In total two copies of these keys are stored: one at the controller on post, the second - at the person on duty.
37. On post of the check point shall be:
1) the announcer of the two-sided security and alarming alarm system and the device of telephone communication with the room of the person on duty or operator, and also is ringing for acceptance of signals from exits;
2) the probe and other devices for check of the imported and exported loads;
3) samples of the existing omissions on entrance and exit from the pre-trial detention center;
4) the instruction on point duty about procedure for entrance and exit of citizens, the omission of convoys, transport;
5) the sheet of accounting of movement of suspects and persons accused through the main gate (appendix 25);
6) little table or bedside table. Samples of the existing omissions are stored in the box show-window equipped on wall in the provision convenient for review with the controller on point duty. The box show-window is locked, sealed or sealed up and has curtain.
38. The controller of post of the check point shall:
1) not to allow escape through the main gate of suspects and persons accused and entrance to the pre-trial detention center of persons who do not have the right to it;
Gate and entrance door it is permanent to hold 2) closed on locks, and from them to store keys in case of itself;
To issue 3) from the pre-trial detention center and to let in it officials, employees, visitors, convoys, the convicts who are subject to movement without convoy and transport according to these rules.
39. The controller strictly fulfills requirements of access control in the pre-trial detention center. He shall see person entering (leaving) and carefully check the official ID, the identity certificate or the omission.
If the check point is not equipped with the electric or mechanical locks managed by the controller from post, then before to open entrance door and to let in entering the pre-trial detention center, the controller opens door window leaf and accepts the identity certificate or the omission. At the same time the controller shall:
1) to compare the omission to the samples which are available on post;
2) to watch that omission were not overdue, pictures of omissions corresponded to their bearers, and on the one-time omission in case of exit of the visitor there was mark of person accepting it;
3) to report by phone on the person on duty on persons in whose documents, correctness raises doubts and to be effective on its specifying;
To verify 4) with the photo on the certificate of release appearance of the exempted person leaving the pre-trial detention center;
5) in case of release of convoy to verify number of escorts and suspects and persons accused with the quantity specified in the omission;
6) to make careful survey of the let-in and issued transport and which is exported or the imported load, using if necessary the probe and other devices. Issue transport with load upon presentation of the omission on this load;
To check 7) in case of release of convoy with the convicts working on economic servicing, the number of convicts specified in the omission of form "C" (appendix 26), and to make pofamilny check.
40. The post for protection of subsidiary gate is equipped depending on their appointment. To locks of these gate there shall be only two keys: one of them at the controller and the second at the person on duty. Keys from locks of other rooms shall not approach these locks.
41. The controller of post of subsidiary gate carries out the obligations according to the instruction on point duty, being guided by Items 38, 39 these rules.
42. Outside protection on perimeter of the pre-trial detention center is performed by round the clock armed controllers of posts on towers. Towers are established so that in case of their minimum quantity to provide outside protection of all perimeter. Towers on point duty are equipped according to these rules (appendix 27).
43. Under protection of the controller of post on tower the territory on perimeter up to 150 meters long from each party of tower is transferred.
44. The controller of post on tower shall have:
1) the announcer of the security and alarming alarm system and the telephone set for communication with the person on duty;
2) whistle of police type.
45. The controller of post on tower shall:
1) not to leave post, it will not be replaced or removed yet;
2) not to allow escape through the main barrier and penetrations into the pre-trial detention center of strangers;
3) to have the loaded weapon, at the same time not to send cartridge to cartridge chamber. Not let go weapon and to give nobody it, including also to persons to whom he is subordinated;
Not to allow 4) on post of anybody, except the senior of reserve group, the person on duty, his deputy and persons whom they accompany.
5) to stop the approaching people to post hail: "Stop! Who goes," In case of the answer: "There is senior of reserve group, the person on duty, his deputy", permits it to approach post. If person is stranger, the controller gives alarm signal for his detention;
6) not to get into conversations with strangers and not to answer their questions;
7) to report on the person on duty on defects of the precautionary antishoot alarm system.
46. The controller of post on tower uses weapon according to the procedure, established by Items 179 and 180 of these rules.
47. The controller of post on tower shall report on the person on duty on all changes of situation in the territory which is in the field of his sight (about damages of walls, roofs, windows of regime cases), and also about all suspects and motor transport which are near the main barrier from the outer side. In case of attack of suspects and persons accused on employees, and also fights, attempts to escape gives alarm signal.
48. In pre-trial detention centers where it is not possible to provide reliable protection of perimeter by controllers from posts on towers, the armed controller on post on job specification track between the main barrier and boundary of the precautionary alarm system is exposed.
49. The controller of post on track of the job specification shall have:
1) clothes on point duty on season;
2) the radio communication device with the person on duty or the operator;
3) electric lamp (at night);
4) the receiver for connection to internal telephone network;
5) whistle of police type;
6) directly in case of specifics.
50. The controller of post on track of the job specification carries out the obligations specified in Items 45-47 of these rules.
51. In necessary cases at night for bypass of regime zone the unaided controller can be exposed. Its obligations are determined by management of the pre-trial detention center proceeding from requirements of Item 47 of these rules and local conditions.
52. The controller of internal post at cameras shall have:
1) key from the protected cameras (in the afternoon);
2) the announcer of the security and alarming alarm system located in the place convenient for access for the controller;
3) the device of direct telephone communication with the room of the person on duty;
4) fire-fighting equipment and stock;
5) the case niche equipped in wall with lock. On each post at cameras the sheet on point duty is kept (appendix 28);
6) directly in case of special means (handcuffs, stick rubber, aerosol package).
53. The controller of internal post at cameras shall:
1) to take measures to the prevention of escape from the cameras protected by it and suppression of other extraordinary crimes;
To watch 2) accomplishment by suspects and persons accused of rules of the mode and internal rules and procedures. Report on all noticed violations on the senior on the case or the person on duty;
3) to make sure before each opening of door of the cell through "peephole" of safety of entrance to the camera;
4) in case of conclusion of suspects and persons accused from the camera to transfer them to walk or sanitary processing to the escort on the account and on the account to accept from it, reflecting it in the sheet on point duty;
5) to watch that at night all protected cameras were lit;
6) not to allow contacts of the suspects and persons accused containing in different cameras and also with the convicts left for work on economic servicing, and other persons;
7) in case of receipt from the camera of challenge to find out its reason.
54. The controller performs supervision of behavior of persons containing in cameras silently, observing through "eyes", paying attention to defiant suspicion behavior of suspects and persons accused.
55. The controller of statements from suspects and persons accused does not accept and he is forbidden to get with them into conversations which are not relating to accomplishment of service duties.
If the suspect and the person accused appeals or wants to make the urgent statement, the controller informs of it the senior on the case.
In case of ejection or transfers from the camera of notes, letters the controller immediately transfers them to the senior on the case or the person on duty.
56. In case of detection of attempt to escape or escape the controller gives alarm signal and takes measures to their suppression, without leaving the post.
57. In case of disorder in the camera, fights, non-obedience or suspicious actions the controller demands from persons containing in the camera, the terminations of these actions, immediately reports on the senior on the case and gives alarm signal.
58. In case of the fire in the camera or the regime case the controller:
1) gives alarm signal;
2) takes measures to fire extinguishing by cash fire-proof means. In case of fire directly in the camera the controller after giving of alarm signal opens door window leaf and reports to the camera of means of fire suppression and expects help arrival.
59. In case of suicide or suicide attempts the controller immediately gives alarm signal. If it occurred in the mass cell, then he requires through door window leaf to persons which are in the camera to take measures to prevention of suicide and assistance to the victim.
60. To the controller of internal post at cameras it is strictly forbidden to have key from entrance doors in regime cases or corridors, and also to open for one the camera and to enter it.
For the period of meal, the controller is replaced by the senior on the case or the controller of reserve group.
61. The controller is not allowed to make distribution of food, boiled water, books, and also transfer from the camera to the camera of different objects, letters and to perform other actions which are not connected about accomplishment of its direct obligations.
Transfer to suspects and persons accused to cameras of food, drugs, books, purchases from stall and so on is made by the relevant employees through door window leaves.
62. In case of bypass of cameras administration, with health workers and inspecting, the senior on the case or specially allocated controller who after the controller of internal post at the camera opens it, shall the first enter the camera shall accompany them.
At cameras it is forbidden to enter to the controller of post the camera with persons who are carrying out bypass.
63. Visit of cameras is made with observance of all precautionary measures.
Before opening door of the cell, the controller of internal post at cameras through door window leaf suggests suspects and persons accused to be constructed at wall, opposite to door, and is not closer, than in two meters from entrance.
At the time of opening of the camera the controller costs at the slightly opened door, holding it with shoulder, watches closely behavior of persons containing in the camera. When opening the camera there shall be at least three people, and at night - at least four, including the controller of internal post at cameras.
64. For moving of suspects and persons accused to other cameras, depending on nature of movement, they are removed on one either groups, or all structure of the camera in the presence of the senior on the case based on the coupon about movement or the list of movement.
65. On appointment in the office located within case department, suspects and persons accused are removed in the presence of the senior on the case or the reserve controller.
66. Conclusion of suspects and persons accused from cameras in medical department, to fotodaktiloskopist, management, on appointment to relatives, in connection with sending from the pre-trial detention center is made based on the coupon on conclusion (appendix 29), and conclusion to interrogation to the investigator, on appointment to the lawyer (defender) - according to the coupon of challenge (appendix 30) in the presence of the output controller.
67. In case of conclusion to outpatient appointment to the doctor, for sanitary processing and on walk suspects and persons accused are warned about the conclusion purposes. In all other cases the purpose of challenge or conclusion from the camera is not told to them but only it is specified how they shall put on and what to take with itself.
It is preliminary to warn suspects and persons accused about the forthcoming sending or release from the pre-trial detention center it is forbidden.
68. Conclusion of suspects and persons accused from the camera is performed on one or on two in a row, at the same time the escorting controller costs sideways at chamber door.
69. In emergence cases in arrangement of post of persons who do not have the pass right through post, the controller detains them and reports on the senior on the case.
70. In case of visit of post by the direct chiefs and persons inspecting the pre-trial detention center, the controller does not make the official report but only it is represented (for example: "Mister colonel, controller sergeant Akhmetov on point duty").
71. The controller of the post established in medical institution of health care system except accomplishment of the order of the chief of the pre-trial detention center, his deputy, the person on duty and his deputy also follows instructions of doctors and personnel of hospital in the part concerning movement of the patient for holding medical actions.
72. The controller of post in hospital:
1) is provided by permanent observation of the patient and takes measures to suppression of its escape;
2) communication with other patients and the personnel of hospital which do not have relations to its treatment does not allow to it relatives or strangers, and also;
3) accompanies the patient in case of conclusion in toilet, to the doctor to its office, and then arrives according to specifying of the doctor: enters together with it office or expects it exit in corridor;
4) after change from post reports on the person on duty on results of service and delivery of post.
73. Numerical structure of group of controllers of combined department for
each change it is determined proceeding from amount of daily movement (arrival and departure) of suspects and persons accused.
In pre-trial detention centers with small daily movement the group of controllers of combined department is not allocated, and its functions are performed by controllers of reserve group.
74. At the head of group of controllers of combined department the senior controller of group is appointed.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.