of February 17, 2012 No. 25-03-01/63
About approval of Rules on intereconomic okhotoustroystvo in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to the subitem 35) Item 1 of article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About protection, reproduction and use of fauna", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules on intereconomic okhotoustroystvo in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Forest and hunting of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation to provide to committee the state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan and official publication.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 17, 2012 No. 25-03-01/63
1. These rules on intereconomic okhotoustroystvo in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 35) of Item 1 of article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About protection, reproduction and use of fauna" and determine the procedure for delimitation and categories of hunting, calculation of the area, condition of fauna and the circle for its dwelling made before fixing of hunting grounds.
2. The intereconomic okhotoustroystvo is performed by physical persons and legal entities (further - the subject of intereconomic okhotoustroystvo), for the purpose of the choice and studying of the site of reserve fund of hunting grounds for the organization of hunting and the subsequent fixing to subjects of huntings.
3. The subject of hunting - the physical person or legal entity conducting hunting on the fixed hunting grounds.
4. The intereconomic okhotoustroystvo is performed in the following procedure:
1) the preliminary stage - the period of preparation for carrying out intereconomic okhotoustroystvo;
2) the field period - the period of collection of materials for intereconomic okhotoustroystvo;
3) the cameral period - the period of processing of collected materials of intereconomic okhotoustroystvo.
5. The preliminary stage of intereconomic okhotoustroystvo consists from:
1) determinations of sites of reserve fund of hunting grounds on which maintaining hunting is reasonable.
Criteria of determination of sites for maintaining hunting are:
permanent or temporary dwelling of the animal species relating to subjects to hunting;
possibility of carrying out hunting;
sanitary and veterinary wellbeing of the site;
degree of availability of the site to hunters;
2) amendments of adjacent borders of the existing huntings and which are especially protected natural the territories (by studying of archive documents about creation of huntings and especially protected natural territories);
3) determinations of start date and terms of work on intereconomic okhotoustroystvo.
4) the choice of methods (biographical and polling, route, the analysis of results of carrying out hunting in preceding periods) relative assessment of objects of fauna and their habitat;
5) forming and completing of okhotoustroitelny group.
6. The field period of intereconomic okhotoustroystvo consists from:
1) determinations of methods of passing (pedestrian, horse, automobile, powerboat, aviation), creation of route of field investigation with the description of results in the field diary with fixation of route on schematic maps (on paper and (or) electronic carriers) and their passing;
2) determinations of geographical coordinates of rotary points to within the tenth fractions of a second and (or) binding to area objects;
3) condition estimates (steady, optimum, unstable and destructive conditions) of population of objects of fauna and their habitat;
4) transfer on the cartographic original of results of field investigation.
7. The cameral period of intereconomic okhotoustroystvo consists from:
1) studying and processings of cartographic materials of field investigation with mapping of borders of the projectible huntings tied to Items of the main geodetic basis, iron and to highways, hydrotechnical objects, coastal bends of the rivers, power lines, features of topography;
2) descriptions of borders and determination of the area of projectible sites in hectares;
3) determinations of condition of population of objects of fauna and their habitat;
4) determination of categories of projectible huntings;
5) determinations of possibility of receipt of collateral types of products and additional services;
6) filling of passports of huntings.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.