of January 31, 2012 No. 32
About approval of Rules on notarial clerical work
According to the subitem 3) article 32 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 14, 1997 "About notariate":
1. Approve the enclosed Rules on notarial clerical work.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the chairman of Committee of registration service and rendering the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan to legal assistance.
It is approved
Minister of Culture and Information of the Republic of Kazakhstan
February 1, 2012
___________ D. Mengbai
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan on January 31, 2012 No. 32
1. These rules on notarial clerical work (further - Rules) are developed according to article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About notariate" (further - the Law).
Rules establish single procedure for maintaining notarial clerical work:
the notary who is engaged in private practice (further - the private notary);
notaries public of office of notary public (further - the notary public).
3. Rules determine procedure:
1) acceptance, registration and departure of documents;
2) creation of the nomenclature of cases;
3) forming of cases;
4) registrations of cases, creation of the inventory of cases;
5) document storages;
6) transfers of cases to the private notarial or Public Records Office, ensuring safety of archive documents;
7) destructions of cases;
8) consultation registration;
9) document creations, actions intended for making abroad;
10) uses of seal, stamps and digital signature;
11) forming and registrations of heritable cases.
4. Provides the organization and the correct record keeping, storage, accounting and use of notarial archive documents, and also delivery of notarial documents in the relevant archive for permanent storage:
5. In case of dismissal or transfer of the notary public the organization and the correct record keeping, storage, accounting and use of notarial archive documents the order of territorial authority of justice is assigned to other notary public.
In case of suspension of action of the license of the private notary, the territorial authority of justice and territorial notarial chamber take measures for document transfer, being in the production of the notary, to other private notary according to the procedure provided by these rules.
In case of cancellation of the license of the notary who is engaged in private practice, territorial authority of justice and territorial notarial chamber within thirty calendar days from the date of signing of the order on cancellation of the license of the notary, take measures for document transfer to other notary or in private notarial archive.
In case of exit from membership of territorial notarial chamber, the territorial authority of justice together with notarial chamber within thirty calendar days, from the date of receipt of the statement of the notary for secession of membership of notarial chamber, performs reception-transmission of the completed and drawn up cases in private notarial archive.
In case of exception of membership of territorial notarial chamber the territorial notarial chamber within thirty calendar days, from the date of entry into force of the decision of the disciplinary commission on exception of notarial chamber, performs reception-transmission of the completed and drawn up cases in private notarial archive.
In case of suspension of action of the license of the notary, cancellation of the license of the notary, exit or exception of the notary of membership of the notarial Office of the Notary chamber in single notarial information system (further - ENIS) it is transferred to other private notary, according to the decision of territorial notarial chamber, and also to private notarial archive.
6. Accounting of the created and received documents, group of documents in cases, determination of terms of their storage private and the notary public are regulated by the nomenclature of cases.
The nomenclature of cases - the systematized list of names (headings) of cases with indication of terms of their storage.
7. Documents are processed according to the Rules of documentation, management of documentation and uses of electronic document management systems in the state and non-state organizations approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 31, 2018 No. 703.
8. All arriving documents are subject to registration.
9. For accounting of documents and control of their execution it is conducted:
the magazine of registration of incoming documents in ENIS in form, according to appendix 1 to these rules;
the magazine of registration of outgoing documents in ENIS in form, according to appendix 2 to these rules.
10. On incoming documents in the right bottom corner of the first page registration number according to the magazine of registration of incoming documents and date of their registration is put.
11. On outgoing documents the registration stamp on sample according to appendix 3 to these rules is put down.
12. Documents go to addressees by mail (with the direction of the copy to the known e-mail addresses) or are handed purposely.
13. The nomenclature of cases is constituted in triplicate no later than December 10 of the current year and becomes effective since January 1 of the next calendar year.
The nomenclature of cases of office of notary public affirms the head of territorial authority of justice and is approved with the Public Records Office.
The private notary approves the nomenclature of cases in coordination with private notarial archive.
14. The nomenclature of cases joins names (headings) of cases reflecting all documented activities. Electronic documents and databases join in the nomenclature of cases in accordance with general practice.
In the nomenclature of cases the document form is fixed (electronic with indication of the data carrier or paper).
The nomenclature of cases is constituted on the basis of the Approximate nomenclature of cases according to appendix 4 to these rules.
The approximate nomenclature of cases is held for use as the main document by preparation of the nomenclature of cases, in case of determination of storage durations of cases in case of their selection for transfer to archive or for destruction.
Decrease in the storage durations established by the Approximate nomenclature of cases in case of creation of the nomenclature of cases is not allowed.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.