of April 16, 2012 No. 826
About additional education
This Law determines state policy, organization-legal and social and financial bases in the field of additional education.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
- additional education - training system and education, performed on the basis of programs of additional education, directed to studying of modern science, the equipment and technology, creativity, receipt of new specialty, retraining, qualification enhancement which person can receive during study at school, after leaving school and after receipt of the diploma free of charge or for a fee in educational and professional institutions out of the main educational programs or in educational institutions of additional education without restriction;
- educational institutions of additional education - the public and private educational institutions which activities are directed to forming of knowledge, abilities, capabilities, skills, and also intellectual, moral and physical development of students;
- pedagogical workers - persons who are engaged in training and education of students in educational institutions of additional education on professional basis;
- students - persons involved by educational institutions of additional education in different forms of education taking into account knowledge, capabilities, abilities, skills and tendencies.
The legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan on additional education is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and consists of this Law, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also the international legal acts recognized by Tajikistan.
Additional education is education system component in the Republic of Tajikistan which purpose is development of mental and creative abilities and talents of students, satisfaction of their tendencies, spiritual needs and needs for the choice and receipt of profession in non-study time in educational institutions.
The main objectives of additional education are:
- education and training of citizens;
- free development and forming of social and public experience of the personality;
- education in the spirit of humanity, patriotism and respect for the state symbols, the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan, to rights and freedoms of man and citizen;
- development of feeling of respect for folk customs, ceremonies and traditions, national values;
- forming at students of respect for family and society;
- creation of conditions for creative, intellectual, spiritual and physical development of students;
- forming at students of conscientious and responsible attitude to the environment and its protection;
- requirements satisfaction of students in choice of profession;
- support of gifted students;
- forming of healthy lifestyle of students;
- implementation of information and methodical, organizational and mass and cultural and educational actions;
- enhancement of amateur performance and self-government of students;
- creation of conditions for charity of physical persons and legal entities for the purpose of development of additional education.
State policy in the field of additional education is based on the principles:
- availability of additional education to students within state standards of education and educational programs, irrespective of their nationality, race, floor, language, religion, political convictions, education, social and property status;
- financings of the public educational institutions of additional education;
- voluntariness of the choice of types of educational institutions of additional education;
- scientific character, secular and humane nature of additional education;
- protection of interests of students in their aspiration to free and versatile development of the personality;
- creations of conditions for receipt of additional education by students;
- preserving and developments of network of the public educational institutions of additional education;
- coordination of activities of local executive bodies of the government, self-government institutions of settlements and villages, physical persons and legal entities on formation and development of system of additional education.
1. Citizens get additional education out of the main educational programs in educational institutions of additional education and other educational institutions.
2. Receipt of additional education is based on the principle of voluntariness of the choice of types of organizations and types of activity and is performed with the consent of the parents or persons replacing them of labor collectives, public organizations and funds.
3. Parents, for the purpose of effective use of free time of the children, promote their involvement in educational institutions of additional education according to desire, ability and capabilities of children.
4. The procedure for receipt of additional education by adults is determined according to regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan.
5. The foreign citizens and persons without citizenship living in the Republic of Tajikistan can get additional education according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Training in educational institutions of additional education is performed according to the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About state language of the Republic of Tajikistan".
1. The procedure for creation, reorganization and liquidation of educational institutions of additional education is established by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan.
2. Educational institutions of additional education are created taking into account social and economic, national, cultural and educational requirements in the presence of necessary educational and methodical and material and technical resources, pedagogical personnel and observance of sanitary and hygienic regulations, rules and standards.
3. Can be the founder (founders) of educational institutions of additional education:
- republican state body of management of education;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.