of April 16, 2012 No. 820
This Law governs the relations in the field of production of products of beekeeping, protection, use and reproduction of bees, their effective application for pollination of crops and all pollinated flora, conditioning for increase in productivity of beekeeping, and also crop production, providing guarantees of observance of the rights and interests of the physical persons and legal entities which are going in for beekeeping.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
- beekeeping - cultivation, protection and content of the honey bees used for pollination of entomophilic plants, increase in their productivity and product receipt of honey bees;
- the beekeeper - the physical person or legal entity which is going in for beekeeping;
- colony - the biological community consisting of workers, drones and the queen living in one beehive or nest;
- queen - the female of bees providing reproduction of colonies;
- bee swarm - the new colony created in the main colony and which independently took off from it in case of natural swarming;
- population of honey bees - the set of colonies within breed of honey bees created in certain territory and having general gene pool;
- beehive - box for content of colony;
- apiary - certain place with the colonies established on it by beehives and necessary property for occupation beekeeping;
- stationary apiary - the place where beehives with colonies constantly within year are established;
- nomadic apiary - the place where beehives with colonies by means of transportation to honey harvest sources are established;
- honey - the natural product developed by honey bee from nectar of plants;
- wax - the product developed by worker and removed through voskovydelyaemy glands;
- pollen - the product collected by worker from flowers of plants;
- propolis - the product collected by worker from nectar of plants;
- uterine milk - the product allocated from the upper glands;
- sting poison - the product allocated by worker from sting;
- foundation - artificially made thin cereous sheets with bases of cells of the corresponding size, ottisnuty on them;
- the veterinary and sanitary passport of apiary - the document in which are specified the temporary or permanent location of apiary, quantity of colonies, their breed, terms and nature of the carried-out veterinary processings for the purpose of prevention, diagnostics and treatment of diseases of bees;
- entomophilic plants - the plants pollinated by insects;
- honey harvest sources - plants which form nectar and pollen are for honey bees sources of natural forage and provide honey harvest;
- cattle breedings - the business entities certified by authorized state body in the field of beekeeping, enabling cultivation and the realization of breeding colonies and the breeding impregnated uterus of bees of certain breed;
- authorized state body in the area the pchelovodstvagosudarstvenny body performing within the powers conferred to it state regulation in the field of beekeeping.
The legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan on beekeeping is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and consists of this Law, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also the international legal acts recognized by Tajikistan.
1. Physical persons and legal entities have the right to perform business activity in the field of beekeeping.
2. The physical persons who are not the individual entrepreneurs having the right to perform activities in the field of beekeeping for satisfaction of personal needs.
3. Beekeepers have the right to create beekeeping associations according to the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan.
4. Physical persons and legal entities have the right to request the data concerning beekeeping at authorized state body in the field of beekeeping.
1. The quantity of colonies at physical persons and legal entities is not limited, except as specified, provided by parts 2 and 3 of this Article.
2. Local executive bodies of the government have the right to establish quantity of colonies of physical persons and legal entities within borders of residential and green suburbs, proceeding from conditions of keeping of honey bees and according to veterinary sanitary standards and rules.
3. Quantity of beehives with colonies in the non-profit collective gardening and gardening organizations are determined by general meeting of this organization.
Registration and accounting of colonies is performed according to the procedure, established by the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
1. Physical persons and legal entities place beehives with colonies on the parcels of land used by it in case of observance zootechnical and veterinary sanitary standards and rules of content of honey bees.
2. The beekeeper places beehives with colonies at such distance from educational institutions, healthcare institutions, culture and rest which ensures safety of people. The procedure for regulation of safe placement of beehives with colonies is approved with local executive bodies of the government.
3. Beehives with colonies are placed on the parcel of land at distance at least five meters from border of the parcel of land and height at least than two meter or separate from the next parcel of land the building, structure, construction, solid fence or dense bush at least than two meter high.
1. The parcels of land for implementation of activities in the field of beekeeping are allocated for physical persons and legal entities according to regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan.
2. Users of the parcels of land most convenient for placement of beehives with the colonies having the right to provide such sites to the physical persons and legal entities which are going in for beekeeping according to regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan for placement of beehives with colonies for flowering time of sources of honey harvest, irrespective of places of registration of colonies.
3. Nomadic apiaries are placed at honey harvest sources at such distance in case of which productive content of colonies and effective pollination of agricultural entomophilic plants are provided.
4. Nomadic apiaries at sources of honey harvest shall be placed at distance at least one and a half kilometers from each other and three kilometers from stationary apiary.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.