of April 18, 2012 No. UP-4438
About encouragement of participants of World War II
Due to the carrying out on May 9 national holiday - Day of remembrance and honors, and also the celebration of the 67th anniversary of the victory over fascism in World War II of 1941-1945, and for the purpose of financial incentive of participants and disabled veterans:
1. Establish the one-time monetary reward to participants and disabled people of World War II in the amount of 400 Ltd companies (four hundred thousand) of sum.
2. To make the expenses connected with implementation of this Decree at the expense of means of the republican budget.
3. To provide to the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the population, the Ministry of Defence, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Service of homeland security and the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan payment of the specified remuneration to participants and disabled people of World War II in solemn and festive situation.
4. To Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent together with the Ministry of cases of culture and sport, the Ministry of Defence, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Academy of Arts, Committee of women, the Republican center of spirituality, Nurony and Makhalla funds, other public organizations to hold the special meetings and prosvetitelskokhudozhestvenny evenings devoted to defenders of freedom and honor of our Homeland.
5. To impose control of execution of this Decree on the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Mirziyoev Sh. M.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan I. Karimov
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.