of April 27, 2012 No. 389
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for the direction of gaming machines on engineering certification
According to subitem 1.18 of Item 1 of article 81 of the Tax Code of the Republic of Belarus and article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of December 30, 2011 "About modification and amendments in the Tax code of the Republic of Belarus" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on procedure for the direction of gaming machines on engineering certification.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of April 27, 2012 No. 389
1. This Provision determines procedure and the bases of the direction with withdrawal or without withdrawal of gaming machines on engineering certification when conducting check (except for cameral) officials of the Ministry of Taxes and Tax Collection and its territorial authorities.
2. For the purposes of this provision terms and their determinations in the values established in Regulations on the implementation of activities in the sphere of gaming approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of January 10, 2005 No. 9, and also the following terms and their determinations are used:
the owner of gaming machines - the legal entity of the Republic of Belarus performing activities in the sphere of gaming to which gaming machines belong on the property right (economic maintaining);
tax authority - the Ministry of Taxes and Tax Collection, its territorial authorities;
checking - the official of tax authority authorized on conducting check;
engineering certification of the gaming machine - assessment procedure of compliance of functional and technical characteristics of the specific gaming machine, its software to the requirements established in technical regulatory legal acts in the field of technical regulation and standardization (further - TNPA), and also the model of this gaming machine included in the State register of models of the gaming machines allowed to use in the Republic of Belarus (further - the State register).
3. Engineering certification of gaming machines is performed by the research and production republican unitary enterprise "Belarusian State Institute of Standardization and Certification" (further - BELGISS) based on the agreement signed between BELGISS and tax authority directing gaming machines to engineering certification.
4. The checking gaming machines having the right to direct on engineering certification in case of identification, including based on information provided to Monitoring Center for Gaming LLC (further - the monitoring center):
the signs testimonial of possible intervention in indications of the accumulating counters of gaming machines;
signs of change of versions of the software of the gaming machines registered in the special computer cash system providing control of turnovers in the sphere of gaming (further - SKKS);
discrepancies of identification signs of the gaming machine to the data specified by the manufacturer in accompanying technical documentation;
the signs of use of the gaming machines distorting information on the accepted rates and (or) paid (listed, translated) prizes in gambling;
the stay facts in gambling institution of the gaming machines which are not connected to SKKS and (or) not staying on the registry in SKKS;
the facts of absence and (or) violation of integrity of the labels and (or) protective holographic stickers applied on gaming machines with the monitoring center and (or) BELGISS;
signs of failure in operation of the gaming machine and its software;
unauthorized opening or damage of the gaming machine;
facts of presence at the gaming machine of foreign technical devices, except for equipment of SKKS.
5. In case of establishment of the bases specified in item 4 of this provision, checking direct gaming machines to engineering certification and notify on this BELGISS.
Checking make sealing of gaming machines and draw up the statement of the direction (return) of gaming machines on engineering certification in form according to appendix 1 (further - the act of the direction).
The statement of the direction is drawn up in triplicate. The first copy of the act of the direction is transferred in BELGISS, the second - is handed to the owner of gaming machines (his representative), third - remains at checking.
6. Before sealing of gaming machines the owner of gaming machines (his representative) in the presence of checking withdraws cash and counters from gaming machines. Sealing is made in the presence of the owner of gaming machines (his representative) (in case of its absence - at least two witnesses) with reflection of this fact in the act of the direction.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.