of April 11, 2012 No. 106
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for providing financial support to the agricultural enterprises which are growing up cotton raw for the state needs on low-yielding lands
According to the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of November 5, 2007 N PP-725 "About measures for support to the farms which are growing up agricultural products for the state needs on low-yielding lands" the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
2. To the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on land resources, geodesy, cartography and the state inventory, the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to the statistics, JSC Uzpakhtasanoat, Uzpakhtasanoat and to their territorial subdivisions, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and areas in accordance with the established procedure to provide timely and reliable document creation on providing financial support to the agricultural enterprises which are growing up cotton raw for the state needs on low-yielding lands.
3. Confer responsibility for timeliness of representation and accuracy of the data:
about the actual harvested acreage of cotton raw - on heads of district departments of agricultural industry, statistics, on land resources and the state inventory;
on point of site class of acreage of cotton - on heads of district department of land resources and the state inventory;
calculations for determination of the amount of financial aid - on heads of finance division and department of agricultural industry of areas.
4. Assign control of correctness of calculation and use of funds of financial support for the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan to establish system monitoring of realization at all stages of basic provisions of the procedure for providing financial support to the agricultural enterprises which are growing up cotton raw for the state needs on low-yielding lands approved by this resolution and following the results of year to enter analytical information on the course of its accomplishment in the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan R. S. Azimov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 11, 2012 No. 106
1. This Provision determines procedure for providing financial support to agricultural enterprises - to producers of agricultural products (further - farms) by cost recovery of part of the half-received harvest of the cotton raw which is grown up for the state needs on low-yielding lands.
2. Criterion of determination of productivity of lands is the point of site class of soils determined by 100-mark scale within specific contours of the parcel of land of economy proceeding from mechanical structure, content of humus, extents of salinization, rockiness, density, gipsirovannost, depth of galechnik, ground water and other indicators of condition of the soil.
3. Points of site class of soils are determined by Goskomzemgeodezkadastr's divisions by results of soil researches which are the basis for determination of cadastral productivity of crops.
4. Cadastral productivity of cotton is determined from calculation of 0,4 of c/hectare of cotton raw on one point of site class of soils.
5. The low-yielding lands which are objects of financial support are recognized the earth of farms, having the weighted average point of site class below 60, on which cotton raw for the state needs is grown up. In case of application of this provision:
the earth of farms with the weighted average point of site class 60 and normative productivity of 24 c/hectare (60 x 0,4) and more are considered as the areas providing covering of the made material and labor costs in case of cotton raw cultivation;
in calculations lands with indicator of point of site class 40 and productivity of 16 c/hectare are accepted by the lower level of productivity. It is lower than 16 c/hectare of earth with productivity and the earth on which works on bonitirovka of soils are not carried out are equated to lands with indicators of point of site class 40. Total amount of points of site class of all contours is divided into the cultivated area of cotton and the weighted average point of site class on 1 hectare is removed;
the weighted average point of site class of the earth in points, difference between cadastral and normative productivity with 1 hectare in centners, and from all area - in tons, are determined with rounding to one 100-th (0,01), and the amount of financial aid - with rounding to one tenth (0,1) thousands of sum.
6. The actual cultivated area of cotton on low-yielding lands by each economy is determined by the decision of the commission as a part of hokim of the area (commission chairman) and heads of departments of agricultural industry, statistics, by land resources and the state inventory based on these bodies of Goskomzemgeodezkadastr within 20 days after crops completion.
The commission within 3 days after decision making sends to district finance division the conclusion of the commission of the area about the actual cultivated area of cotton on low-yielding lands, in form according to appendix 1 to this Provision, and the interested farms the statement from the conclusion.
7. The head (managing director) of economy at which acreage under cotton are acknowledged the commission of the area as low-yielding lands within 10 days after receipt of the statement from the conclusion of the commission submits in district finance division the application for inclusion of economy in the list of the farms which are growing up cotton raw on low-yielding lands for receipt of financial support in form according to appendix 2 to this Provision.
8. The district finance division checks correctness of calculation for determination of the weighted average point of site class of the earth in the conclusion of the commission of the area and makes calculation of amount of the half-received cotton raw on low-yielding lands of the area on each economy in form according to appendix 3 to this Provision, having determined at the same time:
cadastral productivity of cotton multiplication of point of site class by 0,4 coefficient;
difference between normative (24 c/hectare) and cadastral productivity;
settlement amount of products half-received by economy multiplication of difference between cadastral productivity and productivity of 24 c/hectare on cultivated area.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.