of April 13, 2012 No. 109
About approval of Rules of public conveyances, baggage and cargo baggage by railway transport of the Republic of Uzbekistan
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About rail transport" and the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of November 30, 2011 No. 314 "About approval of the regulatory legal acts aimed at safety control of rail haulings" for the purpose of establishment of single procedure for public conveyances, baggage and cargo baggage by railway transport of the Republic of Uzbekistan in regional traffic, and also decides creations of necessary conditions for high-quality servicing of passengers at stations and the passenger trains Cabinet of Ministers:
1. Approve Rules of public conveyances, baggage and cargo baggage by railway transport of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix.
2. The state inspection Uzgoszheldornadzor together with GAZhK "Uzbekiston Temir Yullar" and other interested ministries and departments:
in ten-day time to develop and approve complex of the organizational measures aimed at providing strict accomplishment of Rules of public conveyances, baggage and cargo baggage with railway transport of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
in a month to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on the changes and amendments in the legislation following from this resolution;
in a month to bring departmental regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan B. I. Zakirov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 13, 2012 No. 109
1. These rules govern the relations arising between carrier and the passenger, the consignor and the consignee when rendering services in transportations on rail transport of passengers, cabin baggage, baggage and cargo baggage in regional traffic.
2. These rules extend to public conveyances, cabin baggage, baggage and cargo baggage by rail on railway tracks public on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3. In case of public conveyances regulations of the corresponding international treaties of the Republic of Uzbekistan act on railway tracks public on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan with passenger trains of the international message and in the cars belonging to railway carriers of other states.
4. When rendering services to all users identical terms of service and payments are provided. By the legislation other payment terms for the rendered services can be provided to separate categories of users of services.
5. Carriers, passengers, senders and receivers of baggage, cargo baggage shall follow these rules and Rules of finding of passengers and other persons at railway stations (stations) approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of November 30, 2011 No. 314.
6. The passenger shall pay according to the established rates journey, conveyance (in case of its delivery), and the sender - conveyance, cargo baggage.
7. The conclusion of the transportation agreement of the passenger makes sure the railway travel document (ticket), delivery by the passenger the bagazhabagazhny receipt. The conclusion of the transportation agreement of cargo baggage and delivery to his carrier make sure the cargo luggage receipt.
8. The rates, charges and payment connected with accomplishment in places of general and uncommon use of works (services) in the field of passenger rail haulings and also procedure for their introduction (change) are established according to the legislation.
9. Collection of all types of the additional charges for the services rendered at stations and ticket offices, which are not connected with ticket sales is performed according to the List of extra works and services approved by carrier in coordination with the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on assistance to the privatized companies and development of the competition.
10. The relations of carrier and users when rendering services which are not provided by these rules are regulated by the Civil code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About rail transport", the Charter of the railroad of the Republic of Uzbekistan and other acts of the legislation.
11. In these rules the following concepts are used:
the subscription ticket - the ticket for reusable travel of the passenger by the suburban passenger train during the established period of time;
baggage - the things belonging personally to the passenger necessary for it upon termination of trip and accepted for shipment in the luggage car under the ticket;
luggage cash desk - specially equipped room for registration of luggage transport and cargo baggage;
the through-car - the car plying with rehitching in structures of two and more passenger trains;
the ticket - the carriage document of the established sample certifying the conclusion of the transportation agreement of the passenger railway transport public;
ticket office - specially equipped room for registration of journey of passengers and return of payments for unused tickets;
regional traffics - carriage of goods, passengers, baggage and cargo baggage within the Republic of Uzbekistan;
cargo baggage - the objects of rail hauling transported in passenger and post and luggage trains;
the consignor (sender) - the legal entity or physical person acting on its own behalf or on behalf of the owner of baggage or cargo baggage and specified in carriage documents;
the consignee (receiver) - the physical person or legal entity authorized on receipt of baggage, cargo baggage;
identity documents - the passport or other identity document, the military ID, the certificate of birth, the certificate of the stateless person, the residence permit;
examination - complex of actions using the special technical means intended for detection of the substances and objects prohibited to rail hauling which can be used for making of the act of illegal intervention;
railway station - the division of rail transport public performing technological transactions with trains and other vehicles (acceptance and departure, shunting operation, etc.) and also transactions on receiving and delivery of baggage, cargo baggage and servicing of passengers;
the railway station - the building or complex of the buildings, constructions and devices on railway station intended for servicing of passengers, train dispatching and accommodation of office personnel;
rail transport (railroad) - one of modes of transport public representing single production and technological complex with entering it the companies, organizations and the organizations of production and social assignment providing in interaction with the railroads of other states and other modes of transport of need for transportations;
rail transport public - the rail transport which is carrying out the transport works and services based on obligation of their accomplishment according to the appeal of any physical person or legal entity;
railway tracks public - rail lines along which the railway stations open for accomplishment of the corresponding transactions on acceptance and departure of trains, receiving and delivery of loads, baggage and cargo baggage and servicing of passengers, production of shunting operation are located;
baggage storage - specially equipped room for short-term storage of cabin baggage;
stopping point - Item on which the stop of the passenger train is performed, intended only for landing and disembarkation of passengers;
the passenger - the citizen (physical person) having the ticket for making of trip on rail transport;
the passenger train - the train intended for public conveyance in all types of railway services. Can incorporate luggage, post and (or) the post luggage car;
carrier - the legal entity having the license for the right of implementation of activities for public conveyance, and who assumed according to the transportation agreement railway transport public obligation to bring the passenger, the baggage entrusted to it by the sender, cargo baggage from the point of departure in destination, and also to issue baggage, cargo baggage to person (receiver) entrusted on its obtaining;
carriage documents - documents which draw up public conveyance, baggage, cargo baggage and railway vehicles (the superimposed, road sheet, forwarding delivery note, the forwarding sheet, the ticket, the luggage receipt, the cargo luggage receipt);
all-in cost of the ticket - the fare (air fare and reserved seats), and also payment for the rendered services in case of execution of the ticket;
the suburban ticket - the ticket for one-time trip to destination, there and back, back, granting right to travel by the suburban passenger train between stations (zones) specified in the ticket;
reservation of tickets (armoring) - the automated engineering procedure of order placement of passengers on provision of places in passenger trains and ticketing by means of electronic systems;
cabin baggage - easily transferable objects and things, irrespective of their sort and type of packaging which by the sizes and weight (on the amount of three dimensions shall not exceed 180 cm and to weight, as a rule, of not over 36 kg, and for cars with two-seat sleeping compartments - not over 50 kg) without difficulty are located in passenger rail cars on the places provided for their placement;
air fare - part from all-in cost of the ticket which is determined as payment amount, added for transportation of the passenger on rout to follow;
reserved seat cost - part from all-in cost of the ticket which is determined for general haulage distance of the passenger and includes payment for use of the car and servicing of the passenger along the line.
Other concepts used in these rules are applied in the values determined by the legislation on rail transport.
12. Ticket offices shall be open at all stations and stopping points where 50 and more tickets a day are on sale. In case of sale less than 50 tickets a day - ticket sales will be organized by carrier taking into account local conditions.
13. Ticket sales on network of the railroads in major rail junctions are made by means of the automated ticket sales system. Where it is not there, sale will, as a rule, be organized on the basis of centralized operation by distribution of places in passenger trains that allows to concentrate accounting of the available places in passenger trains, to exclude cases of departure of passenger trains with spare spaces in the presence of the passengers expecting departure and to widely develop services in ticket sales.
14. The following types of service are ticket offices to passengers: ticket sales on passenger trains, whenever possible ticket sales on the return departure and on departure from other station; booking in change Items for ticketing in transit passenger trains. Orders for tickets are taken on communicating device or in case of corporal appearance. Tickets for additional fare on the rates established by carrier according to the List of extra works and services within a day from the moment of the request can be delivered in the location of the applicant.
15. Ticket sales in the cash desks which are not equipped with the automated ticket sales system are performed before departure of the passenger train in the following terms:
a) advance sale - in the terms established by carrier according to engineering procedure of operation of the automated ticket sales system, but no more than 45 days before departure of the passenger train from the station of origin specified in the ticket;
b) booking from passengers for the drive "there", "back", from other station, with home delivery, the companies and the organizations - in the terms established by carrier according to engineering procedure of operation of the automated ticket sales system, but at least 5 days before departure of the passenger train, in the presence of spare spaces in the passenger train. Time of the end of ticket sales is determined by engineering procedure of operation of the automated ticket sales system and the specified information is brought to the attention of passengers.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.