of April 11, 2012 No. 446
About approval of Rules of assignment of rank "Honored Inventor of the Republic of Kazakhstan"
According to Item 5 of article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 16, 1999 "The patent law of the Republic of Kazakhstan" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of assignment of rank "Honored Inventor of the Republic of Kazakhstan".
2. This resolution becomes effective after ten calendar days after the first official publication.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 11, 2012 No. 446
1. These rules of assignment of rank "Honored Inventor of the Republic of Kazakhstan" (further - Rules) are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 16, 1999 "The patent law of the Republic of Kazakhstan" and regulate procedure for assignment of rank "Honored Inventor of the Republic of Kazakhstan".
2. Assignment of rank "Honored Inventor of the Republic of Kazakhstan" (further - rank) is one of important moral incentives, expression of public recognition of fruitful activities of citizens, their capabilities and talent and is intended to increase innovative activity of citizens, to encourage their efforts in economic and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. The rank is given by results of the competition held by authorized body in the sphere of protection of inventions, useful models, industrial designs (further - authorized body) annually in the second quarter among citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan who are authors of the most important and widely worked inventions.
4. The order of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan forms the contest committee on consideration of petitions for assignment of rank (further - the commission) which part employees of the representative and other state bodies, scientists and patent agents are.
5. Commission sessions are considered competent if at them there is more than a half from total number of members of the commission.
The commission makes the decision by a majority vote of attendees - members of the commission. In case of equality of votes, the voice of the chairman is decisive. The decision of the commission is drawn up by the protocol.
6. The petition for assignment of rank (further - the petition) is initiated:
1) authorized body;
2) state bodies;
3) scientific organizations or public associations.
7. Petitions are represented to authorized body annually till April first.
8. Petitions are signed by the first heads of state bodies, scientific organizations or public association (or person fulfilling its duties) in which surname, the name, middle name (are entered in case of its availability) the candidate, the basis of its promotion to assignment of rank by results of its scientific and (or) scientific and technical activities for the last three years until promotion.
Are applied to the petition:
1) copy of the identity document of the candidate;
2) copy of the security document for the invention;
3) responses, reviews and other materials about the most important and widely worked invention.
9. The arrived petitions annually till April tenth are sent by authorized body for consideration of the commission for adoption of the decision according to them.
10. The commission by consideration of petitions takes the following criteria shown to the provided invention into account:
1) social and economic importance;
4) ecological safety.
11. The commission considers the provided petitions within ten working days from the moment of their receipt and accepts one of the following decisions:
1) about introduction of representation to the Minister of Justice about assignment of rank;
2) about petition variation if the provided materials do not confirm the fact of the importance and wide use of the provided invention.
12. The Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan within ten calendar days from the moment of decision by the commission issues the order on assignment of rank.
13. By the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan or according to its order other officials in a festive atmosphere the honored inventor of the Republic of Kazakhstan is handed the diploma and the memorable film "Honored Inventor of the Republic of Kazakhstan".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.