of April 7, 2012 No. 430
About approval of Rules of delivery of health care to citizens which freedom is limited, and also serving sentence according to the court verdict in places of detention, placed in special facilities
According to item 4 of article 88 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of delivery of health care to citizens which freedom is limited, and also serving sentence according to the court verdict in places of detention, placed in special facilities.
2. This resolution becomes effective after ten calendar days from the date of the first official publication.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 7, 2012 No. 430
These rules of delivery of health care to citizens which freedom is limited, and also serving sentence according to the court verdict in places of detention, placed in special facilities (further - Rules) are developed according to item 4 of article 88 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About health of the people and health care system" (further - the Code) and regulates procedure for delivery of health care to citizens whose freedom is limited, and also serving sentence according to the court verdict in places of detention, placed in special facilities.
1. In special facilities (temporary detention centers (further - IVS); receivers distributors for persons which are not taking certain residence and documents (further - PR); special receivers for content of persons subjected to administrative detention (further - SPA), health workers will organize and perform medical care to persons containing in them, ensuring compliance in special facilities of sanitarnoepidemiologichesky regulations and rules.
Persons needing emergency medical service, and also inspection and treatment concerning oncological, venereal diseases, HIV infection of tuberculosis, diabetes and other diseases in case of which continuous observation and treatment are shown are provided with the necessary specialized medical care in the relevant medical organizations of health care system of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the medical organizations).
The serviceman containing on guardrooms, medical care is provided according to the procedure, the provided charter of internal service of Armed Forces, other troops and military forming of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 5, 2007 No. 364 "About approval of all-army regulations of Armed Forces, other troops and military forming of the Republic of Kazakhstan".
2. In case of delivery of health care health workers of special facilities are guided by regulatory legal acts in health sector of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and also these rules.
3. Methodical ensuring activities of special facilities concerning lechebnoprofilaktichesky and sanitary and anti-epidemic work is performed by structural division of the central executive body of the Republic of Kazakhstan heading single system of law-enforcement bodies (further - law-enforcement bodies), health services of departments of law-enforcement bodies (further - health services) and authorized body in the field of health care (further - authorized body).
4. For the purpose of delivery of health care to persons containing in special facilities specially equipped office of the health worker (further - medical office) or medical aid station functions.
5. The medical office is provided with medicines, products of medical appointment and medical equipment, disinfectants and the washing materials according to the list approved by the head of health service.
6. Activities of health workers of special facilities will be organized according to the work plan approved by the head of special facility approved with health service.
7. Special facilities represent data on medical support of persons containing in special facilities, in accordance with the established procedure in health service.
8. The head of special facility the functional obligations of health workers, working schedules of medical office, regulations for the patients who are in the medical insulator approved with health service are developed and affirm.
9. Health workers of special facilities perform:
1) delivery of health care to persons containing in special facilities;
2) ensuring compliance with the anti-epidemic mode in premises of special facilities;
3) implementation of interaction with the medical organizations of local state body health care concerning medical and sanitary providing persons containing in special facilities.
10. In case of delivery of health care to persons containing in special facilities, health workers perform:
1) detection of infectious, venereal, skin, mental, parasitic and other dangerous diseases, by performing medical examinations: in case of receipt, carrying out daily bypasses, requests for medical care, departure from special facility;
2) rendering primary health care;
3) hospitalization of persons needing hospitalization;
4) accomplishment of recommendations and appointments of specialists doctors and consultants;
5) calculation of need for medicines, disinfectants and the medical equipment, representation in accordance with the established procedure to management of special facility of the corresponding requests about their acquisition, accomplishment of statutory rules of their storage, issue and accounting;
6) ensuring compliance with sanitary standards and rules in case of placement, catering services, bath-and-laundry providing, sanitary processing of persons containing in special facilities;
7) ensuring holding sanitary and anti-epidemic actions in case of identification of infectious patients;
8) ensuring control of holding disinfection actions;
9) ensuring carrying out sanitary and educational work;
10) the direction in group of sanitary and epidemiological surveillance of departments of law-enforcement bodies (further - GSEN) and at the same time in territorial subdivisions of state body in the sphere of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing (DALEEDKGSEN) of the emergency notices on identification of infectious patients among the persons containing in special facilities;
11) maintaining medical documentation according to the forms of primary medical documentation of office of the health worker approved by authorized body.
11. Within the first days of stay in special facility by the health worker primary routine medical examination of all persons with suspicion of infectious diseases constituting danger to the people around and patients needing emergency medical service which again arrived for the purpose of identification is performed. Acceptance is carried out in the presence of the representative of the duty employee on organization or services of controllers.
At the same time, special attention on availability of manifestations of skin, venereal, mental diseases, prevalence is paid by pediculosis, itch.
Inspection is performed by the health worker in specially equipped medical office. Results of survey are registered in the magazine of primary poll and registration of delivery of health care to persons containing in special facilities according to appendix 1 to these rules.
12. During surveys are surely carried out:
1) collection of claims to the state of health, anamnesis of life and disease;
2) anthropometrical research (growth, body weight);
3) measurement of pulse, heart rate, arterial pressure and body temperature;
4) description of condition of integuments and visible mucous membranes;
5) objective inspection of internals.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.