of May 16, 2007 No. 611
About approval of the technical regulation of the Republic of Belarus "Units of measurements allowed to application in the territory of the Republic of Belarus"
According to paragraphs the third and fourth article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of September 5, 1995 "About ensuring unity of measurements" in edition of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 20, 2006 and the paragraph the sixth article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 5, 2004 "About technical regulation and standardization" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed technical regulation of the Republic of Belarus "Units of measurements allowed to application in the territory of the Republic of Belarus" (TP 2007/003/BY).
2. Determine that:
2.1. the technical regulation "Units of Measurements Allowed to Application in the territory of the Republic of Belarus" (TP 2007/003/BY) (further - the technical regulation) becomes effective since January 1, 2010;
2.2. before enforcement of the technical regulation to application in the territory of the Republic of Belarus units of measurements according to the legislation are considered obligatory.
3. Grant to the State committee on standardization the right to explain questions of application of the technical regulation.
4. To the state committee on standardization together with interested to develop and approve the actions plan on enforcement of the technical regulation.
5. Recognize invalid:
the order of the Government of the Republic of Belarus of December 31, 1996 No. 856 "About units of the measurements applied in the territory of the Republic of Belarus" (Collection of decrees, presidential decrees and orders of the Government of the Republic of Belarus, 1996, No. 36, the Art. 991);
subitem 1.17 of Item 1 of the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of August 2, 2006 No. 990 "About modification and amendments in some orders of the Government of the Republic of Belarus and recognition voided the separate orders of the Government of the Republic of Belarus in connection with reorganization of system of republican state bodies" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2006, No. 146, 5/22839).
6. This resolution becomes effective from the date of its official publication, except for Item 5 of this resolution which becomes effective since January 1, 2010.
First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus V. Semashko
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of May 16, 2007 , No. 611
This technical regulation establishes requirements to units of measurements allowed to application in the territory of the Republic of Belarus to their names, designations, ratios, rules of writing and application, and also multiple and submultiple values of these units of measurements.
In this technical regulation the following terms and their determinations are applied:
size - property of the phenomenon, body or substance which can be distinguishable qualitatively and determined quantitatively;
submultiple unit - unit of measure, in integer of times smaller this unit;
unit of measure (further - unit) - the size which is conditionally accepted for unit to which other uniform sizes for expression of their quantitative value in relation to this size are compared;
multiple unit - unit of measure, in integer of times big this unit;
the main size - one of sizes which in this system of sizes is accepted conditionally as independent of other sizes;
the main unit - unit of measure of the main size in this system of sizes;
derivative size - the size determined in this system of sizes as function of the main sizes of this system;
derivative unit - unit of measure of derivative size in this system of sizes;
system of sizes - set of sizes between which there are certain interrelations;
system of units - the set of the main and derivative units formed according to the rules established for this system of sizes.
1. In the territory of the Republic of Belarus are applied:
units of the International System of Units (further - the SI) accepted at the General conference on measures and scales (further - GKMV);
units which are not entering the SI.
2. The conventional units estimated on conditional scales are allowed to use in the territory of the Republic of Belarus: to scales of the hardness of Brinell, Vikkers, Rockwell and Super - Rockwell, scale of activity of hydrogen ions (rn) and to other scales for which conditions and means of ensuring of unity of measurements are created.
1. The main SI are specified in table 1.
See Table 1 (5Kb In original language)
2. The interval or difference of thermodynamic temperatures is expressed in kelvins. The interval or difference of temperatures of Celsius is allowed to be expressed both in kelvins, and in degrees Celsius.
3. Designation of the International practical temperature in the International temperature scale of 1990 if it needs to be distinguished from thermodynamic temperature, is formed by addition to designation of thermodynamic temperature of the 90 index, for example: T90 or t90.
2. Derivative SI are formed of the main SI by rules of formation of coherent derivative SI according to appendix 1 based on the laws establishing connection between physical quantities or mathematical formulas.
The derivative SI having special names and designations according to appendix 2 can be used for formation of other derivative SI.
3. Names and designations of decimal multiple and submultiple SI are formed by means of the multipliers and prefixes specified in the table 2, according to rules of formation of names and designations of decimal multiple and submultiple SI according to appendix 3.
Accession to the name and designation of unit of two or more prefixes at the same time is not allowed.
See Table 2 (4Kb In original language)
2. The submultiple unit of mass - gram without accession of prefix is applied.
Treat units which are not entering the SI:
units allowed to application on an equal basis with SI according to appendix 4;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.