of March 12, 2012 No. 320
About approval of the sizes, sources, types and Rules of provision of the public assistance to citizens which are given the public assistance
According to subitem 25-1) of article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2007 "About education" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve enclosed:
2. Recognize invalid some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to appendix to this resolution.
3. This resolution becomes effective after ten calendar days after day of its first official publication, except for the subitem 7) of Item 5 of Rules of provision of the public assistance to citizens which are given the public assistance, approved by this resolution, the paragraph of the third Item of 1 sizes, sources and types of provision of the public assistance to citizens which are given the public assistance approved by this resolution, which become effective since January 1, 2018.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 12, 2012 No. 320
1. These rules of provision of the public assistance to citizens which are given the public assistance (further - Rules) are developed according to subitem 25-1) of article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2007 "About education" and determine procedure for provision of the public assistance to citizens during education in the organizations of education.
2. The state during education completely provides expenses on the public assistance:
1) to orphan children and children without parental support;
2) to children with limited opportunities in development, to disabled people and disabled people since the childhood, to the handicapped children who are brought up and (or) students in the residential organizations;
3) to the children who are in the centers of temporary isolation, adaptation and rehabilitation of minors.
3. Complete state providing includes provision of the place of residence in boarding school of the organization of education, soft stock, the equipment and regimentals, food, textbooks and medical care.
4. Medical care is provided to citizens who are given the public assistance during education within the guaranteed amount of free medical care.
5. The state partially compensates expenses during education:
1) to children from large families;
2) to children from the families having the right to the address public assistance and also to children from the families which are not receiving the government address public assistance in which the average per capita income is lower than the size of subsistence minimum;
3) to the children living in boarding schools of general and sanatorium types, boarding schools under schools;
4) to the children who are brought up and students in the specialized residential organizations of education for exceptional children;
5) to pupils of the residential organizations;
6) to children who for health reasons study for a long time according to general education training programs of primary, main secondary, general secondary education at home or in the organizations giving stationary help, and also recovery treatment and medical rehabilitation;
7) to the students studying according to the educational grant in the republican state company at the right of economic maintaining "The Kazakh national women's pedagogical university" of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
8) to the students studying according to the educational programs of technical and professional, postsecondary education providing training of skilled workers of personnel;
9) to other categories of citizens determined by the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
To the categories of citizens specified in subitems 3), 4) and 5) of Item 5 of these rules, the state compensates expenses for food in the amount of 80 percent from food cost (20 percent become covered at the expense of parent payment).
The persons specified in subitems 1) and 2) of Item 5 of these rules and which are under guardianship (guardianship) and patronage during training in the organizations of technical and professional, postsecondary, higher education have the right to free hot meals at the rate of 40 percent of cost of day diet for orphan children at the expense of republican or local budgets.
To persons specified in the subitem 7) of Item 5 of these rules, the state compensates expenses on hot meals in the amount of 100 percent from food cost.
To persons specified in the subitem 8) of Item 5 of these rules, the state compensates expenses on hot meals at the rate of 40 percent of cost of day diet for orphan children at the expense of local budgets.
Expenses for food can be covered completely at the expense of local budgets according to the decision of local executive bodies.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.