of April 6, 2012 No. 234
About creation of the state company "Customs Infrastructure" under the State Customs Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of strategy implementation of development of Customs Service of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2011-2013 approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 30, 2010 No. 342, the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Create the state company "Customs Infrastructure" under the State Customs Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. Approve the Charter of the state company "Customs Infrastructure" under the State Customs Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Company) according to appendix.
3. To the State Customs Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- bring the decisions into accord with this resolution;
- make state registration of the Company in judicial authorities;
- resolve the issues of material, financial and other provision of activities of the Company following from this resolution.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of April 6, 2012, No. 234
1. The state company "Customs Infrastructure" under the State Customs Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Company) is created within strategy implementation of development of Customs Service of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2011-2013 approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 30, 2010 No. 342.
2. Founder of the Company is the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The State Customs Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - authorized body) performs the common directorship and coordination of activities of the Company.
3. In the activities the Company is guided by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also this Charter.
4. The company is the legal entity formed in form of business - the State company, based on the right of economic maintaining, and performs the activities on the basis of complete cost accounting, self-financing and self-sufficiency, has the main and current assets.
5. Name of the Company:
- in state language: "Kyrgyz Respublikasynyn Okmotuno to karashtu Mamlekettik of bazha kyzmatynyn aldynda of "Bazhy of infrastrukturasa" mamlekettik ishkanasa";
abbreviated name: "Infrastrukturasa Bazha" of MI";
- in official language: "The state company "Customs Infrastructure" under the State Customs Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic";
abbreviated name: "GP "Customs Infrastructure".
6. The company is founded sine die.
7. Legal address of the Company: Kyrgyz Republic, city of Bishkek, Ulitsa Baytik Baatyra, No. 4 A.
8. The company is created for the purpose of assistance to interests of Customs Service in increase in efficiency of its work and creating favorable conditions for foreign economic activity of business entities of the Kyrgyz Republic and quality of customs regulation.
9. Main objectives of the Company are:
- providing conditions of development of material and technical resources of customs authorities and their infrastructure, arrangement of boundary, automobile, railway and other check points, their reduction in compliance with the standards accepted in the international practice;
- provision of services on technical operation and maintenance of objects of customs infrastructure, establishment of control of condition of the buildings, constructions, engineering networks and the equipment transferred under the agreement of operation and servicing;
- provision to physical persons and legal entities of services in the okolotamozhenny sphere.
10. For realization of the above-stated purposes the following tasks are assigned to the Company:
1) in the field of creation and development of material and technical resources of Customs Service:
- development and implementation of plans of arrangement of customs posts on check points, complex construction and reconstruction of objects of customs infrastructure, and also other subjects to customs, civil and social appointment for the benefit of Customs Service, with attraction to their construction of domestic and foreign legal entities;
- interaction with state bodies and local government bodies on the questions connected with construction, development of project and estimate, design and other construction documentation;
- acquisition for implementation of activities of customs authorities for their requests of means of engineering supervision, office equipment, the equipment, furniture, means of communication, spare parts and other property necessary for equipment of the under construction and operated customs objects;
- carrying out purchases and supply of materials, products and equipment for realization of tasks of the Company.
2) in the field of development of customs infrastructure and the sphere of paid services:
- development with participation of domestic and foreign persons of customs infrastructure, including customs warehouses and warehouses of temporary storage, duty-free shops, and also shops in sales of goods, the vehicles and objects turned into state-owned property, and other various objects of the sphere of paid services for participants of foreign economic activity;
- participation in development of perspective development programs of the sphere of paid services for physical persons and legal entities. Studying of environment of demand for services, development of offers on the prices and pricing in the consumer market of customs services;
- interests in joint ventures with domestic and foreign persons on use of okolotamozhenny infrastructure;
- provision of services as the warehouse keeper of temporary storage, the owner of customs warehouse and the owner of duty-free shop;
- implementation of activities of the customs broker;
- rendering services to legal entities and physical persons in the field of declaration of goods, and also information and consulting activities for customs questions;
- organization of educational process for training of specialists for customs clearance, holding of conferences, symposiums, seminars on customs affairs;
- implementation of publishing activities, the edition by request of authorized body and distribution of regulations on customs questions, the promotional and other materials connected with activities of customs authorities of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- participation in implementation of social programs of customs authorities of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.