of March 29, 2012 No. 70
About approval of the Provision and structure of the licensed commission
According to Item 13 of the Procedure for the registration and issue of licenses for making of exportnoimportny transactions approved by the resolution of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic of June 25, 2009 No. 1313-IV I order:
1. Approve enclosed:
- Regulations on the Licensed commission and procedure for issue of licenses for making of export-import transactions of specific goods, Ministries of Economy and Antimonopoly Policy of the Kyrgyz Republic (appendix 1);
- Structure of the licensed commission (appendix 2);
2. The commissions by consideration of questions on issue of licenses to be guided by this Provision.
3. To members of the commission without fail to participate in commission sessions according to Provision regulations.
4. To department of clerical work and control of Service of organizational and technical and financial provision to bring this order to the attention of the secretary of state, deputy ministers, Management of trade policy and the relevant structural divisions of the ministry included in structure of the Commission.
5. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister Pankratov O. M.
Minister T. Sariyev
Approved by the order of the Minister of Economy and Antimonopoly Policy of the Kyrgyz Republic of March 29, 2012 No. 70
Appendix 1. Structure of the Licensed commission
1.1. The licensed commission (further - "Commission") the Ministries of Economy and Antimonopoly Policy of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - "Ministry"), is created for consideration of questions on issue of licenses for making of export-import transactions of specific goods.
1.2. The commission in the activities is guided by the following regulations of the Kyrgyz Republic:
The procedure for registration and issue of licenses for making of export-import transactions approved by the resolution of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic of June 25, 2009 No. 1313 - IV;
The list of the organizations of licensors and export licensing experts, import of specific goods approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of October 29, 1998 No. 709;
both other regulatory legal acts of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic and this Provision.
2.1. The structure of the Commission of the Ministry affirms the order of the minister. The commissions are included: management of trade policy, service of legal support, management of policy of natural resources and management of the antimonopoly policy of the Ministry, according to Appendix 1.
2.2. The member of the commission, if cannot participate in meeting on reasonable excuses, then the right of its voice automatically passes to the manager of profile department of management.
2.3. The member of the commission shall notify on impossibility to take part in work of the Commission (in one day prior to its meeting).
2.4. Commission chairman is the supervising deputy minister.
3.1. Tasks of the Commission is:
- consideration of questions on issue of licenses for export/import of specific goods, and also the goods which are subject to export control, issued by the Ministry of Economy and Antimonopoly Policy of the Kyrgyz Republic according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- consideration of materials on violations of licensed requirements;
4.1. The commission makes decisions on the following questions:
- decision making about issue of licenses;
- decision making about prolongation of effective period of the license;
- refusal in issue of licenses;
- revocation of licenses.
4.2. For the purpose of execution of the item 4.1 Commission during its work has the right:
- request any information on questions of the licensed export-import transaction type;
5.1. The documents arriving in the Commission after preliminary conducting examination by department of non-tariff regulation and export control of Management of trade policy shall conform to requirements of the existing regulations for the matter.
Documents are provided to members of the commission no later than 1 day prior to the regular meeting of the Commission. For compliance of the submitted documents for consideration of the Commission to requirements of the legislation responsibility is born by department of non-tariff regulation and export control of Management of trade policy.
5.2. Commission sessions are held with obligatory taking the minutes. For the organization of work of the Commission the secretary of the Commission of specialists of department of non-tariff regulation of Management of trade policy is appointed. The secretary is not member of the commission.
5.3. Upon the demand of members of the commission the independent expert from among specialists of this industry can be invited to meeting.
5.4. Originals of documents are stored in archive of the Ministry.
6.1. Commission sessions are held in process of receipt of requests, but at least 1 time a week.
6.2. Commission session is considered competent if at it there are at least 2/3 members of the commission.
6.3. Commission session is held by the Chairman, and in its absence - one of deputy ministers replacing according to the order of the Ministry of Economy and Antimonopoly Policy of the Kyrgyz Republic "About distribution of obligations between the minister, the secretary of state and deputy ministers".
6.4. The decision is made by open voting by a simple majority vote. In case of equality of votes of members of the commission the voice of the chairman is decisive.
6.5. Results of the decision of the Commission are drawn up by the protocol.
7.1. Issue of licenses is performed within 2 days after decision making of the Commission.
7.2. The original of the license is issued to the applicant.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.