of March 29, 2012 No. 218
About introduction of temporary ban on export of oil products from the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic
(In edition of the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 15.06.2012 No. 420)
According to Item 2 of article XI of the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade of October 30, 1947 and Item 7 of article 13a of the Agreement on creation of the free trade area of April 15, 1994, for the purpose of non-admission of critical shortcoming and increase in prices in the domestic market of oil products the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Impose for a period of twelve months export ban of gasoline, the light and average distillates and other gasolines classified in goods items of the Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activity 2710111100 - 2710119000, 2710191100 - 2710191500, 2710192500 - 2710192900, the diesel fuel classified in goods items of the Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activity 2710193100 - 2710194900, except for made in the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. Determine that export of the oil products made in the Kyrgyz Republic, specified in Item 1 of this resolution is performed by rail transport, and also road transport, it is exclusive under customs escort, in the column consisting at least of 10 cars using forms of electronic control of maintenance of goods (GPS navigation satellite system).
3. To the State Customs Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- establish customs posts in the territory of the oil refineries oriented to export according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- provide execution of Items 1 and 2 of this resolution.
4. To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic in accordance with the established procedure to inform the Secretariat of Integration committee of the Euroasian economic community and Executive committee of the Commonwealth of Independent States on the measures for regulation of foreign trade activity taken by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. To the Ministry of Economy and Antimonopoly Policy of the Kyrgyz Republic in accordance with the established procedure to inform the World Trade Organization on the measures for regulation of foreign trade activity taken by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, according to this resolution.
6. To the State Customs Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, Public service on fight against economic crimes under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic (financial police), to Border troops of the State committee of homeland security of the Kyrgyz Republic to take the necessary measures directed to suppression of illicit export (export) of the goods specified in Item 1 of this resolution.
7. This resolution becomes effective from the date of official publication and is effective within twelve months.
8. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of economy and investments of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister O. Babanov
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.