of March 17, 2012 No. 74
About measures for implementation of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About exchange of credit information"
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About exchange of credit information", and also for the purpose of further enhancement of system of exchange of credit information, strengthening of financial discipline, reduction of risks on credit deals, the Cabinet of Ministers decides increases in efficiency of the rendered services by commercial banks and non-bank credit institutions:
1. Agree with the offer of the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Banking association of Uzbekistan and commercial banks on creation based on Interbank credit bureau of limited liability company "Credit bureau "Credit and Information Analytical Center", with attraction in its list of founders according to appendix. (Appendix is not given)
2. Take into consideration that the main activities of Credit Bureau Creditno-informatsionny analitichesky center LLC are:
forming of the database and carrying out information analysis about legal entities and physical persons - subjects of the credit information necessary for forming of their credit stories;
carrying out analysis of financial activities of subjects of credit information and forming of system of their rating assessment;
rendering services on contractual basis in provision of data on credit history of subjects of credit information to its users, and also subjects of credit information on their requests;
provision of consulting and other services to users of credit information for the purpose of rendering to them assistance in assessment of solvency, creditworthness and payment discipline of subjects of credit information.
3. Assign to the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
implementation of collection of data on credit deals of subjects of credit information and forming of the corresponding database;
maintaining the state register of credit information;
accumulation of the database of credit information of the credit bureaus transferred to the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
transfer of the database of credit information to newly created credit bureaus.
4. Recommend to the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan in a month:
together with the Ministry of Finance, the State Tax Committee, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan and other interested ministries and departments to develop and in accordance with the established procedure to approve procedure for the address and information transfer between the credit bureaus and bodies and the organizations providing credit information to credit bureaus and also procedure for exchange of credit information between credit bureaus and users of credit information;
provide state registration and licensing of Credit Bureau Creditno-informatsionny analitichesky center LLC in the established legislation procedure, and also transfer of the database of credit information Department on maintaining the state register of credit information of the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
together with the interested ministries and departments to carry out work on the organization and holding seminars and trainings for specialists of the bodies and the organizations providing credit information to credit bureau.
5. To national news agency of Uzbekistan, National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan and other mass media to provide extended coverage of the provisions of the law of the Republic of Uzbekistan of October 4, 2011 to No. ZRU-301 "About exchange of credit information".
6. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 16.06.2020 No. 384
7. Declare invalid the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of April 23, 2004 No. 197 "About measures for forming of system of accounting of information on credit stories of borrowers".
8. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan R. S. Azimov and the chairman of the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan F. M. Mullazhanov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.