of March 26, 2012 No. PP-1731
About additional measures for strengthening of stimulation of the export companies and expansion of export deliveries of competitive products
Note that for stimulation of increase in production of export products and support of the domestic export companies in the conditions of world financial and economic crisis the complex system of privileges and preferences is created. As a result, despite considerable fluctuations of environment in the world markets, export of products over the last 5 years increased in time 1,67, diversification of its structure is provided - the share of finished goods constitutes over 68,5 of % of the total amount of export.
Design procedures are considerably simplified and reduced the price by deliveries of goods to export. Step by step the mechanism of customs clearance of export transactions on the principle "into one window", providing simultaneous implementation of customs clearance, declaring, certification, sanitary and epidemiological surveillance and other procedures of customs clearance takes root.
Specialized structures on rendering assistance to the export companies, first of all subjects of small business, in questions of standardization and certification of products, its promotion on the foreign markets are created.
At the same time, it is necessary to recognize that in such industries as the industry of construction materials, the food, tanning and shoe, clothing, farforo-faience, pharmaceutical, furniture, electrotechnical industry, export volumes do not increase. The companies which are practically not engaged in production of export products continue to be effective.
It is connected, first of all, with limited thinking and insolvency of heads of many companies, lack of plans of updating and upgrade of production, cardinal improvement of product quality, its standardization and certification, search of the markets.
Finally is result of insufficient attention from the Ministry of Economics, the Ministry of Finance, the State committee on demonopolization and development of the competition to questions of forming and development of the real competition and correct use of system of privileges and customs preferences.
For the purpose of expansion of amounts and the nomenclature of export deliveries, stimulation of the companies making competitive, export-oriented products, rendering to them assistance in promotion of products on the new world and regional markets in the conditions of the continuing world financial and economic crisis:
1. Ceased to be valid according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 19.06.2020 No. UP-6011
2. To the Cabinet of Ministers in week time to create, with involvement of specialists of the Ministry of Economics, Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations, Investments and Trades, Ministry of Finance, State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on demonopolization and development of the competition, Special commission of experts headed by the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan U. U. Rozukulov.
Special commission of experts (U. U. Rozukulov) in three-months time to consider the list of business entities who do not deal with issues of production and delivery to export of the made products, to study their reserves and opportunities on this matter and to submit necessary offers for consideration of the Cabinet of Ministers.
To the Cabinet of Ministers to discuss these questions at the meeting and to take effective measures on radical improvement of the situation of cases in the republic on expansion of amounts and the product range exported.
Consider increase in volume of production at export as one of the major criteria in case of assessment of activities of heads of the companies.
3. Consider widespread introduction of modern quality management systems and carrying out certification of products on compliance to international standards the most important task of the companies for increase in production intended for deliveries to export.
To heads of Complexes of the Cabinet of Ministers together with the Ministry of Economics, the Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations, Investments and Trades of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Uzstandart Agency in three-months time carefully to study the list of products made by the companies and how many from it it is certified according to international standards, and by results of the carried-out analysis to make in the Cabinet of Ministers specific proposals on increase in quantity of types of the certified products.
4. Grant the right to Special commission of experts (U. U. Rozukulov) on representation of the Ministry of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Uzbekistan to consider the questions connected with permission to the manufacturing companies and foreign trade organizations of the Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations, Investments and Trades of the Republic of Uzbekistan to export products at the prices which are really developing in the world market, including below cost, and to submit the offers for consideration of the Cabinet of Ministers.
5. Grant to domestic enterprises the right:
participate in the international tenders for the projects performed in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan at the expense of means of the international financial institutions, the donor countries, the governments of foreign states, other nonresidents as equals with foreign participants conditions including with the subsequent conclusion of contracts in foreign currency for delivery of own goods (works, services);
the conclusions with nonresidents of contracts in foreign currency on the terms of direct delivery agreements of the goods (works, services) provided to use in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan of which owners they are.
Determine that the contracts specified in this Item are equated to export contracts with data entry in the Single electronic information system of the foreign trade transactions.
7. Ceased to be valid according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 19.06.2020 No. UP-6011
8. Recommend to commercial banks to expand amounts of implementation of factoring services in export transactions with increase in deadline of implementation of factoring services in export transactions from 60 to 90 days.
9. To the Ministry of Economics together with the Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations, Investments and Trades, the Ministry of Finance, the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan and other interested ministries and departments to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on the changes and amendments in the legislation following from this resolution in a month.
10. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sh. M. Mirziyoev.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of March 26, 2012 No. PP-1731
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.