of October 11, 2002 No. 1384-XV
About requisition of property and accomplishment of labor obligation for the benefit of society
The parliament adopts this organic law.
Art. 1. - The basic concepts used in this law have the following value:
requisition of property - exclusive measure by means of which the bodies of public management authorized by the law are obliged by public organizations, business entities, and also citizens temporarily to yield the certain personal or real estate belonging to them according to this law;
accomplishment of labor obligation - exclusive measure by means of which separate categories of citizens are caused for performance of works or implementation of certain types of activity for the benefit of society and defense of the country according to this law.
Art. 2. - (1) the Confiscated property is transferred to the order of forces intended for ensuring national defense, or bodies of the public power in case of the announcement of mobilization or warlike situation, obsidional or emergency state when carrying out military charges, mobilization doctrines and trainings, in need of the prevention, localization, mitigation of consequences of natural cataclysms, technogenic accidents and catastrophic crashes.
(2) the Consumed property and perishable products can be confiscated irretrievable, with the indemnification provided by this law.
(3) Able-bodied citizens can be called for accomplishment of labor obligation in need of implementation of works or certain types of activity in the situations provided by part (1).
Art. 3. - Requisition of property and challenge of citizens are made for accomplishment of labor obligation for the purpose of:
a) solutions of various material problems, providing with labor power, buildings for quartering of forces intended for defense and bodies of public management;
b) creations of conditions for stable functioning of national economy and public organizations;
c) providing the victims from natural and other disasters, refugees, the population which was affected by military operations, premises, food, medicines.
Art. 4. - Requisition of property and challenge of citizens for accomplishment of labor obligation are performed on the basis:
a) resolutions of Parliament or the presidential decree of the Republic of Moldova - in case of the announcement of mobilization or warlike situation;
b) resolutions of Parliament - in case of the announcement of obsidional or emergency state;
c) the orders of the Government - when carrying out military charges, mobilization doctrines and trainings;
d) the orders of the Government - in need of the prevention, localization, mitigation of consequences of natural cataclysms, technogenic accidents and catastrophic crashes.
b) systems, the machinery and equipment for airfields, communications and communication;
c) sources of energy supply;
d) computer facilities;
e) printing equipment and materials;
f) topographical and construction equipment and materials;
g) petrols, oil, lubricants, equipment for their transportation and storage;
h) equipment and materials for repair shops;
j) parcels of land;
k) ware and protective property;
l) food and equipment for preparation and transportation of food;
o) sanitary and veterinary materials, equipment and equipment.
p) drugs, parapharmaceutical products, the medical equipment, except for requisitions of those at citizens.
(2) the Property is confiscated at his owner or the owner.
(3) Technical condition and quality of the confiscated property shall provide its use for the purpose of in which it is confiscated.
(4) Together with confiscated property also the equipment without which this property cannot be used is transferred.
(2) In wartime in exceptional cases the commander of any division equal or above battalion, acting in fight independently, has the right to make the decision on requisition of property or challenge of citizens for accomplishment of labor obligation only through bodies of local public authority, having undertaken the personal liability.
Art. 7. - (1) For accomplishment of labor obligation able-bodied citizens aged can be called: men - 18-60 years, women - 18-55 years.
(2) Some specialists (engineers, technicians, economists, doctors, druggists, nurses) can be called for accomplishment of labor obligation according to their specialties and at the age exceeding provided by part (1), but men shall not be more senior than 65 years, women - are more senior than 60 years.
Art. 8. - (1) Organa of public management implementation of requisition of property and challenge of citizens for accomplishment of labor obligation within the territories subordinated to them shall provide.
(2) For the purpose of, provided by part (1), bodies of public management check:
a) maintaining by public organizations and business entities of accounting of the property which is subject to requisition and being in their property or ownership;
b) technical condition of vehicles and construction equipment, requisition subjects;
c) availability of labor power which can be caused for accomplishment of labor obligation.
Art. 9. - (Public organizations and business entities shall record 1) constantly the property which is subject to requisition and being in their property or ownership.
(2) Upon the demand of the relevant military centers the legal entities specified in part (1), shall report about quantity and condition of the property which is subject to requisition.
(3) Accounting of the property which is subject to requisition and being in property or ownership of physical persons is conducted by bodies of the local public government, and accounting of vehicles - relevant organs of police.
Art. 10. - (Police agencies which record vehicles in the territories subordinated to them upon the demand of the military centers shall report 1) about quantity, technical condition and characteristics of vehicles.
(-about alienation or change of condition of such property his owners or owners shall report 2) About changes in the accounting data relating to the property which is subject to requisition in the military centers no later than 45 days since that moment when there were changes.
Art. 11. - (1) the Government will periodically organize inventory count of some property categories, requisition subject.
(Owners or owners of the property which is subject to requisition shall report 2) about it and upon the demand of inventory-taking groups to represent this property.
(3) Organa of public management shall take part in transactions on inventory count.
Art. 12. - Users of confiscated property shall keep its account in physical and cost units.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.