of July 18, 2002 No. 1244-XV
About reserve of Armed forces
The Parliament adopts this organic law.
This law establishes according to the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, the Law on training of citizens for protection of the Homeland and other regulations appointment, forming and structure of reserve of Armed forces, types of training of reservists, procedure for application of reserve of Armed forces, and also the rights and guarantees provided to the citizens staying in reserve of Armed forces.
For the purpose of this law the following concepts are used:
a) reserve of Armed forces - set of the human resources staying on the military registry as reservists;
b) stay in reserve - execution by citizens of the specific obligations providing their readiness for protection of the Homeland.
(1) the Reserve of Armed forces is intended for completing of Armed forces in case of mobilization.
(2) Divisions of reserve, and also certain reservists can be involved in natural disaster response, technogenic accidents and catastrophic crashes.
(1) the Reserve of Armed forces is constituted by citizens:
a) dismissed in reserve after execution of military service;
b) completed full course of preparation at military department;
c) it is excluded;
d) the suitable for military service, but not executed this obligation before achievement of age 27 years.
e) the finished rates on training of reservists in training centers of rezer of Armed forces.
(2) Acceptance on military accounting of the citizens specified in part (1), it is performed by territorial military administrative authorities.
(3) In case of reception of citizens on military accounting as reservists depending on the level of their military preparation and age the decision on transfer of the reservist in this or that structural division of reserve is made.
(4) On military accounting as reservists the citizens recognized for health reasons unusable to military service with exception from military accounting cannot be enlisted.
(1) Depending on the level of military preparation the reserve of Armed forces is subdivided on:
a) the voyennoobuchenny reserve consisting of the citizens who performed military service, finished rates on training of reservists in training centers of reserve of Armed forces or completed full course of preparation at military department;
b) the nevoyennoobuchenny reserve consisting of the citizens fit for military service, but not executed this obligation before achievement of age of 27 years. The Nevoyennoobuchenny reservists who performed military service as the reservists called on military charges are transferred to voyennoobuchenny reserve.
(2) Depending on that, are distributed or not reservists to positions in military units, the reserve of Armed forces is subdivided on:
a) the active reserve consisting of the reservists distributed to positions of the military personnel in connections, parts and organizations of Armed forces according to the plan of completing;
b) the passive reserve (free resources) consisting of reservists who are not distributed to positions and which can fill up in case of need structure of active reserve.
(3) On age sign the reserve of Armed forces is subdivided on:
a) reserve of the I category in which reservists stay before achievement of age:
– 55 years – for ordinary and sergeant structures;
– 60 years – for younger and senior officers;
– 65 years – for the highest officers;
b) reserve of the II category in which reservists stay:
– of 55 years before achievement of age of 60 years – for ordinary and sergeant structures;
– of 60 years before achievement of age of 65 years – for younger and senior officer structures;
– of 65 years before achievement of age of 70 years – for the highest officers.
(4) On reaching age limit of stay in reserve of the I category citizens are deactivated the II category. In this case the reservists staying as a part of active reserve, as a rule, are transferred to structure of passive reserve.
(The Limiting 5) age of stay in reserve of the II category are at the same time extreme age of stay in reserve of Armed forces. On reaching age limit of stay in reserve of Armed forces reservists retire and excluded from military accounting.
(1) Preparation of reserve of Armed forces is performed according to requirements of this law for the plans and programs approved by the Government.
(2) the Head of territorial military administrative authority can make according to the law the decision on delay of appeal of the reservist on military charges.
(1) Military accounting of reservists is provided with military administrative authorities, bodies and structures of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Service of information and safety, other ministries and departments, bodies of local public authority, heads of public organizations and business entities irrespective of property type.
(2) Military accounting of reservists will be organized according to requirements of the Law on training of citizens to protection of the Homeland and according to the Regulations on military accounting developed by the Ministry of Defence and approved by the Government.
(1) Reservists can be reserved on place of employment according to the procedure, the provided Regulations on the booking on place of employment approved by the Government.
(2) in case of booking on place of employment of the reservist consisting in active reserve it is transferred to passive reserve.
Medical examination of reservists will be organized and carried out by the military-medical commissions under territorial military administrative authorities according to the Regulations on military-medical examination in Armed forces of the Republic of Moldova approved by the Government.
Social and legal protection of reservists is performed according to the legislation.
The active reserve of Armed forces consists of reserve of National army and reserve of other components of Armed forces.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.