of March 23, 2012 No. 192
About establishment of the size of the average monthly salary for calculation of ritual benefit (on burial)
According to the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About approval of the Regulations on procedure for appointment, payment and the size of temporary disability benefit, maternity allowance and Regulations on procedure for appointment, payment and the size of ritual benefit (on burial)" of November 11, 2011 the No. 727 Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Establish the size of the average monthly salary which developed for 2010 for calculation of ritual benefit (on burial) in the amount of 7189 som.
2. To provide to the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic timely allocation from the republican budget of necessary financial resources on payment of ritual benefit (on burial).
3. To make financing of the actions provided by this resolution within the means provided by the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic on the republican budget for the corresponding year.
4. To provide to the ministry of social development of the Kyrgyz Republic timely expense recovery on payment of ritual benefit (on burial) from means of the republican budget.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of social and humanitarian development of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
6. This resolution comes into effect since November 1, 2011.
7. Publish this resolution in official mass media.
Prime Minister O. Babanov
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.