of March 14, 2012 No. 199
About approval of the Regulations on the identity certificate to which temporary protection is provided
(In edition of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 25.12.2013 No. 955)
Approve Regulations on the identity certificate to which temporary protection which is applied is provided.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 14, 2012 No. 199
1. The identity certificate to which temporary protection is provided (further the certificate) is the passport document which proves the identity of its owner and confirms the recognition fact with his face which needs temporary protection, and is valid for realization of the rights and accomplishment of the obligations provided by the Law of Ukraine "About refugees and persons who need additional or temporary protection" and other laws of Ukraine.
2. The certificate is issued in accordance with the established procedure by territorial authority of GMS in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, areas, Kiev and Sevastopol (daleeterritorialny bodies) to each foreigner or the stateless person who reached age of majority.
The certificate is registered in the special magazine. Number of the certificate and date of its issue are introduced also in reference databank of centralized information system GMS.
3. Forms of the certificate which are produced according to requirements of the legislation to order of GMS. The sample of the form of the certificate affirms the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
4. The form of the certificate has appearance of the cut book of 88 x 125 millimeters in size sewed by threads. The book consists of cover and eight pages. The certificate is fastened with the closed seam executed by threads with protective properties.
5. All pages of the form of the certificate have the protective elements executed by special paints according to the scheme of protection developed in accordance with the established procedure.
6. Pages of the certificate are numbered.
On the first - the eighth pages and on the right side of cover of the certificate is put down by method of perforation the series designated by two letters and six-digit number of the form of the certificate.
7. The cover of the certificate is produced from wearproof binding material of red color.
On the face of cover of the certificate the text UKRAINE, below - the image of the small State Emblem of Ukraine, under it - text "the IDENTITY CERTIFICATE to WHICH TEMPORARY PROTECTION is PROVIDED" is carried out.
On the internal left side of cover the certificate is printed such text: "This document proves the identity of its owner and confirms the recognition fact with his face to which temporary protection is provided".
In the bottom of the right fly-leaf the name of the company which made the form of the certificate, year of production of the form is specified.
8. Such data are as a witness entered:
surname, name (names), middle name;
country of permanent residence;
number of the certificate;
date of issue of the certificate;
date of termination/prolongation of effective period of the certificate;
body which made the decision on recognition by person to which temporary protection is provided;
decision date about recognition by person to which temporary protection, and its number is provided;
information about children.
9. The photograph of person who is recognized as person to whom temporary protection is provided is as a witness pasted. The certificate is signed by the specified person.
10. Reliability of entries in the certificate makes sure the signature of the official sealed by mastic.
11. The information about children which did not reach eighteen-year age is specified in the certificate of one of parents in which their photographs are pasted. In the certificate of the second of parents number of the certificate in which data on children are entered is specified.
In case of absence of parents of the information about children who did not reach eighteen-year age are brought as a witness the grandfather or the woman, the full age brother or the sister, guardians or custodians or other person who before arrival in Ukraine voluntarily or on custom of country of source took the responsibility for education and content of children.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.