of March 20, 2003 No. 135-XV
About national art crafts
The parliament adopts this ordinary law.
(1) the Purpose of this law is creation of the legal base of activities of national masters for preserving national art crafts (further - art crafts) and their developments on the basis of authentic traditions of folk art.
(2) the Subject of regulation of this law are the activities in the field of art crafts including both creative, and social and economic and cultural aspects of the phenomenon.
For the purposes of this law the following concepts are used:
art trade - one of forms of manifestation of folk art, activities for creation of the products having the art value and utilitarian appointment with use of art and technical methods and acceptances of mainly manual work, the employee at the same time to preserving and development of traditions of folk art and satisfaction of spiritual and material needs of the population;
the national master - the handicraftsman, the person having qualification in any art trade, creating products of art trade;
product of art trade - the product having the art value and the utilitarian appointment made in traditions of the corresponding trade;
the standard sample of product of art trade - sample which is executed in the form of finished product of the drawing (scheme), prototype (model) and is intended for reproduction, including using creative variation;
creative variation - method of reproduction of standard sample of product of art trade which provides modification and the amendments in composition, color, ornamental, plastic and other art and technological execution of standard sample which are not leading to decrease in art level and quality of production of product of art trade.
Activities in the field of art crafts are regulated on the basis of the following basic principles:
a) guaranteeing freedom of creativity;
b) guaranteeing the right of national masters to be effective independently and to unite in structures of different forms of business, stipulated by the legislation;
c) support by the state of art crafts, and also scientific research in the field;
d) implementation of international cooperation in the field of studying, preserving and developments of art crafts.
(1) Activities of national masters, their organizations and companies of art crafts are performed on the basis of the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, the Law on culture, and also based on this law.
(2) the Rank of the national master makes sure the certificate granted on the basis of this law.
(3) the National master has the right to perform the activities both on the basis of contracts with legal entities, and as the individual entrepreneur without formation of legal entity. The national master can perform the activities in the different forms of business provided by the law.
(4) For the purpose of preserving, development and promotion of art crafts national masters on own initiative can create the creative unions, associations, funds and other types of the non-state organizations.
(5) Activities of national masters are coordinated by the Union of national masters of Moldova - the creative union combining the best national masters of the country and acting on the basis of the charter for the purpose of preserving, development and promotion of art crafts.
(6) national masters, their organizations, the companies of art crafts can become Members of the Union of national masters of Moldova in the procedure provided by the charter of the Union.
(7) legal entities of any kinds of property and forms of business treat the companies of art crafts, in annual release of goods and which services of product of art crafts constitute at least 50 percent. Reference to such companies is performed by the Art and technical advisory council created and operating on a voluntary basis in the procedure established by this law.
(1) Reference of the products produced by the companies of art crafts to products of art crafts is performed on the basis of the decision of Art and technical advisory council.
(2) products in which manufacturing techniques application of creative variation of standard samples of these products is possible, excepting belong To products of art crafts:
a) the strochevyshity products made on embroidery mashinakhavtomata or semiautomatic devices - without combination to manual embroidery or to the embroidery executed on embroidery machines which allow to carry out and vary embroidery creatively;
b) the products from fabrics decorated by means of photo printing without combination to manual methods of dressing of products;
c) products from fabrics, the carpets and carpet products made by machines without combination to manual execution;
d) the products made by knitting machines automatic machines without combination to decorative manual knitting, embroidery or to different ways of manual dressing of products;
e) the pottery made by means of casting without subsequent list, molding or without application of different ways of manual dressing of products;
f) the metal wares and jewelry made by means of stamping and casting, except for casting on wax models without subsequent stamping, engraving, list, etching or without application of other methods of decorative manual handling of metal;
g) other products made mechanically with use of motives of folk art.
(1) Professional training in the field of art crafts is performed in average professional educational institutions of any kinds of property and forms of business.
(2) National masters, their organizations and the companies of art crafts have the right to perform professional training on the basis of apprenticeship.
(3) Assessment of the professional training level of pupils and issue of certifying documents to them are performed by licensed profile organization.
Ministry of Culture:
a) develops state policy in the field of art crafts and performs activities coordination in the field;
b) participates in development of state programs of preserving and development of art crafts;
c) creates the special commissions for the purpose of development and implementation of state programs of preserving and development of art crafts;
d) develops and approves regulations on assessment of products of art crafts and their reference to objects of trade art;
e) creates and keeps the National registry of objects of trade art;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.