of July 7, 2003 No. 126-FZ
Accepted by the State Duma of the Russian Federation on June 18, 2003
Approved by Council of the Russian Federation on June 25, 2003
This Federal Law establishes the legal basis of activities in the field of communication in the territory of the Russian Federation and in the territories which are under jurisdiction of the Russian Federation, determines powers of public authorities in the field of communication, and also the rights and obligations of the persons participating in the specified activities or using communication services.
The purposes of this Federal Law are:
creation of conditions for rendering communication services in all territory of the Russian Federation;
assistance to implementation of perspective technologies;
protection of interests of users communication services and the business entities performing activities in the field of communication;
ensuring workable and fair competition in the market of communication services;
creation of conditions for development of the Russian communications infrastructure, ensuring its integration with the international communication networks;
ensuring centralized management Russian radio-frequency resource, including orbital and frequency, and numbering resource;
creation of conditions for ensuring the needs for communication for needs of public authorities, needs of defense of the country, safety of the state and providing law and order.
For the purposes of this Federal Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) the subscriber - the user communication services with whom the agreement on rendering such services in case of allocation for these purposes of subscriber number or unique code of identification is signed;
1. 1) the database of the postponed subscriber numbers - the information system containing data on subscriber numbers which remain subscribers in case of the conclusion of new service provision agreements of communication with other operators of mobile radiotelephone communication, and about the specified telecom operators who signed such agreements;
1. 2) the owner of communication network of special purpose - exercising control of communication network of special purpose, including through the relevant control centers, and federal executive bodies owning it on the right of operational management, its territorial authority, the division of federal executive body performing separate powers of the specified federal body;
2) allocation of strip of radio frequencies - permission in writing to use of specific strip of radio frequencies, including for development, upgrade, production in the Russian Federation and (or) import to the Russian Federation of radio-electronic means or high-frequency devices with certain technical characteristics;
3) high-frequency devices - the equipment or devices intended for generation and use of radio-frequency energy in industrial, scientific, medical, household or other purposes, except for applications in the field of telecommunication;
3. 1) the agreement on multisubject use of radio-frequency range - the agreement between two and more users radio-frequency range according to which joint use of radio-frequency range in the procedure established by this Federal Law is performed;
3. 2) the identification module - the electronic medium of information which is established in the user equipment (the terminal equipment) and by means of which identification of the subscriber, and (or) user by communication services of the subscriber - the legal entity or the individual entrepreneur, and (or) the user equipment (the terminal equipment) is performed and provides access of the equipment of the specified subscriber or the user to network of the operator of mobile radiotelephone communication;
4) use of radio-frequency range - possession of permission to use and (or) the actual use of strip of radio frequencies, the radio-frequency channel or radio frequency for rendering services of telecommunication and other purposes which are not prohibited by the Federal Laws or other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.