of December 21, 2011 No. 514
About approval of the Standard regulations on housing inspectorate
According to subitem 10-5) of article 10-2 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 16, 1997 "About the housing relations" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Standard regulations on housing inspectorate.
2. To provide to department of housing official publication of this order after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the Vice-chairman of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for construction and housing and communal services Tikhonyuk N. P.
4. This order becomes effective after ten calendar days after day of its first official publication.
Chairman S. Nokin
Approved by the order of the Chairman of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for construction and housing and communal services of December 21, 2011 No. 514
1. The public institution "Housing inspectorate" (further - housing inspectorate) is the non-profit organization having the status of the legal entity for implementation of the state control in the field of housing stock.
2. Type of public institution: municipal.
3. The housing inspectorate is created by the decision ______________ from "___" _________ _____ of year.
4. Authorized body of the corresponding industry, and also the body performing in relation to it functions of the person of law concerning housing inspectorate is the local executive body of the city of republican value, the capital, area, city of regional value (in the presence on the corresponding administrative and territorial unit of objects of condominium) (further - the founder).
5. Full name of housing inspectorate:
in state language - "T, r, yn, y inspektsiyasa" memlekett, to mekemes;
in Russian - Public institution "Housing inspectorate";
The housing inspectorate is created:
at the level of akimat of the city of republican value, the capital - in the form of Management of housing inspectorate;
at the level of akimat of the area, the city of regional value - in the form of Department of housing inspectorate (in the presence on the corresponding administrative and territorial unit of objects of condominium;
The structure and the extreme number of staff of housing inspectorate are established by local executive bodies within the limit of their number of staff approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 15, 2004 No. 1324 "About some questions of approval of limits of the number of staff of local executive bodies".
The housing inspectorate does not create, and also does not act as the founder (participant) of other legal entity.
6. Location of public institution "Housing inspectorate": _________________.
7. The housing inspectorate is considered created and acquires the rights of the legal entity from the moment of its state registration.
8. The housing inspectorate has seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Kazakhstan and stamps with the name in state language, forms, and also accounts in banks.
9. The housing inspectorate answers for the obligations which are at its disposal money.
10. Civil transactions of housing inspectorate become effective after their obligatory registration in territorial subdivisions of treasury of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
11. Task of housing inspectorate is the state control in the field of housing stock.
12. The main function of housing inspectorate is conducting check by officials of housing inspectorate of common property of objects of condominium.
13. The main powers of housing inspectorate are:
1) organization of technical inspection of common property of object of condominium;
2) determination of the list, periods and priority of carrying out separate types of capital repairs of common property of object of condominium;
3) coordination of the expense budget on carrying out the separate types of capital repairs of common property of object of condominium provided by governing body of object of condominium, financed with participation of the housing help;
4) participation in the commissions on acceptance of the performed works on separate types of capital repairs of common property of object of condominium.
14. The housing inspectorate according to the powers assigned to it performs the following functions of the state control for:
1) observance of procedure for use, content, operation and repair of common property of owners of rooms (apartments) in object of condominium and the territories adjacent to object of condominium;
2) availability in apartment houses (residential buildings) of all-house metering devices warm, power - gazo-and water resources;
3) technical condition of common property of owners of rooms in object of condominium and its engineering equipment, timely execution of works on its content and repair according to the existing normative and technical and project documents;
4) implementation of actions for preparation of the apartment house (residential building) for seasonal operation;
5) accomplishment of the made decisions and instructions on elimination of the revealed violations;
6) quality of the works performed on separate types of capital repairs of common property of object of condominium.
15. The housing inspectorate takes part in preparation of regulating and methodical documents on quality control of content of apartment houses (residential buildings), the territory adjacent to object of condominium and provision of utilities, and also gives consulting help to owners of under control objects, the companies, the organizations or the citizens performing operation of apartment houses (residential buildings) and the house adjoining territories.
16. Officials of housing inspectorate:
1) in case of presentation of the official ID visit the checked object during conducting check;
2) when conducting check request any necessary information, get acquainted with originals of the documents relating to check subject;
3) recommend to general meeting of owners of rooms (apartments) the candidate for position of the chairman of the board of cooperative to conforming qualification requirements approved by authorized body according to Item 7 of article 43 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 16, 1997 "About the housing relations";
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.