It is registered
Ministry of Justice
On December 30, 2011 No. 22854
of September 30, 2011 No. 1978
About approval of Administrative regulations of the Federal Customs Service on provision of the state service in adoption of provisional solutions about the country of goods' origin
For the purpose of implementation of article 58 of the Customs Code of the Customs Union (The Federal Law of June 2, 2010 N 114-FZ "About ratification of the Agreement on the Customs Code of the Customs Union" (The Russian Federation Code, 2010, N 23, the Art. 2796), based on article 111 of the Federal Law of November 27, 2010 N 311-FZ "About customs regulation in the Russian Federation" (The Russian Federation Code, 2010, N 48, Art. 6252; 2011, N 27, the Art. 3873, N 29, the Art. 4291), the Federal Law of July 27, 2010 N 210-FZ "About the organization of provision of the state and municipal services" (The Russian Federation Code, 2010, N 31, Art. 4179; 2011, N 15, the Art. 2038, N 27, the Art. 3873, the Art. 3880, N 29, the Art. 4291, N 30 (h 1), the Art. 4587), orders of the Government of the Russian Federation of 16.05.2011 N 373 "About development and approval of administrative regulations of execution of the state functions and administrative regulations of provision of the state services" (The Russian Federation Code, 2011, N 22, to the Art. 3169, N 35, of the Art. 5092), I order:
1. Approve the enclosed Administrative regulations of the Federal Customs Service on provision of the state service in adoption of provisional solutions about the country of goods' origin.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the first deputy head of FCS of Russia V. M. Malinin.
Head valid counselor of state of Customs Service of the Russian Federation
to the Order of the Federal Customs Service of the Russian Federation of September 30, 2011 No. 1978
1. The administrative regulations of the Federal Customs Service about the country of goods' origin (further - Regulations) determine procedure, terms and the sequence of actions of the Federal Customs Service in case of adoption of provisional solutions about the country of goods' origin by provision of the state service in adoption of provisional solutions.
2. Applicant is the Russian person acting as the owner of goods, the buyer of goods, the customs applicant. The foreign person acting as the customs applicant can be the applicant (further - the Applicant).
3. Location of FCS of Russia: Moscow, Ulitsa Novozavodskaya, 11/5.
The postal address for the direction of addresses and documents: Ulitsa Novozavodskaya, 11/5, Moscow 121087, FCS of Russia.
4. Working hours of FCS of Russia:
Monday - Thursday from 9-00 till 18-00;
Friday from 9-00 till 16-45;
in holiday days working hours are reduced by hour;
the days off: Saturday, Sunday.
5. Telephone numbers for enquiries:
- service telephone desk FCS of Russia: +7 499 449 77 71;
- department of registration of incoming documents of Administration: +7 499 449 72 35;
- department of documentary ensuring Management of the commodity nomenclature: +7 499 449 73rd 39, +7 499 449 76 51.
6. The address of the official site of FCS of Russia in the international computer network "Internet" is www.customs.ru.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.