of December 28, 2011 No. 1624
About approval of Rules of registration and operation of radio-electronic means of radio amateur services
According to subitem 14-8) of article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 5, 2004 "About communication" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of registration and operation of radio-electronic means of radio amateur services.
2. This resolution becomes effective after ten calendar days from the date of the first official publication.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 28, 2011 No. 1624
1. These rules of registration and operation of radio-electronic means of radio amateur services (further - Rules) establish registration procedure and operation of radio-electronic means of radio amateur services in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Radio amateur service - the radio service for the purposes of self-training, negotiation communication and technical researches performed by the physical persons having the corresponding permission.
In Rules provisions of Radio regulations of the International Telecommunication Union of December 9, 1988 (International Communication Unit (ITU), Melbourne) and recommendations of the Interdepartmental commission on radio frequencies of the Republic of Kazakhstan are considered.
3. Radio-electronic means of radio amateur services (further - amateur radio stations) depending on the quantitative list of participants are divided into individual radio stations and radio stations of collective use, and also depending on classes are subdivided into the following categories:
1) coherent class:
2) technical class:
drives for sports radio direction finding;
radio stations for internal competitions;
radio control by models.
Amateur radio stations of coherent class are intended for carrying out radio communication between radio fans, between radio fans and automatic radio devices (the answering machines, repeaters, repeaters including established on space objects). Bands of frequencies, capacities and types of radiation permited amateur radio stations of coherent class are specified in appendix 1 to these rules.
Amateur radio stations of technical class are intended for providing competitions in sports radio direction finding, radio amateur triathlon and all-round competitions, relaying of signals of amateur radio stations, the organization of radio beacons and radio control by models and systems of amateur telemechanics. Bands of frequencies, capacities and types of radiation permited amateur radio stations of technical class are specified in appendix 2 to these rules.
4. Operation of radio station of radio amateur service is allowed to persons which reached 8-year age. Persons which reached 18-year age can be heads of collective radio stations.
5. The category of amateur radio station of the Republic of Kazakhstan is appropriated according to qualification of the owner of amateur radio station. For the purpose of determination of qualification of person wishing to get the permission to operate of amateur radio station (further - the applicant) the third category or to increase category to the second category, in the territory of each area of the Republic of Kazakhstan under territorial subdivisions of authorized state body in the field of communication of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - territorial authority) the qualification commission is created.
The territorial qualification commission consists of at least three and no more than five people. The radio fans having the permission to operate of amateur radio station of category "extra" or 1 category and length of service on air of at least five years are part of the commission.
In case of absence in the territory of the area of the territorial qualification commission, at the request of applicants determination of qualification is carried out in other area where there is territorial qualification commission.
6. For determination of qualification of persons wishing to increase category to the first or "Extra" under authorized state body in the field of communication of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - authorized body) the highest qualification commission which consists at least of three and no more than of five people is created. The radio fans having the permission to operate of amateur radio station of category "Extra" and the employee of the authorized body supervising radio amateurism questions are part of the commission.
7. The authorized body publishes in mass media the declaration of the beginning of registration of a statement of persons wishing to participate in work territorial and the highest qualification the commissions. Statements are adopted and registered within 30 calendar days from the date of publication in mass media of the declaration. The authorized body creates structure qualification the commissions, considering qualification category of the radio fan, judicial categories and sports ranks on radio sport, length of service on air of applicants. The authorized body within 10 working days from the date of the end of reception of applications approves candidacies of the chairman and members of the qualification commissions and publishes them in mass media.
The structure of the qualification commissions affirms for a period of three years.
8. Determination of qualification of radio fans is carried out in the form of examination. Examination is held on knowledge of requirements of these rules, and also bases of electro and radio engineering, safe engineering and rules of work on air according to the list specified in appendix 3 to these rules.
9. The procedure of holding examinations in assessment of qualification of applicants for receipt of radio amateur categories is all qualification commissions, single and obligatory for use, operating in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
10. The applicant for opening of amateur radio station or to increase category of amateur radio station, direct to the relevant qualification commission the application in any form. The qualification commissions independently determine time, and also the venue of examination and in writing notifies the applicant.
11. The qualification commissions are competent to hold exams if there is more than a half of members of its structure. The term of consideration of the application shall not exceed 30 calendar days.
12. The applicant who gained at examination 80% and more correct answers from total number of questions is considered successfully passed examination.
13. By results of examination the conclusion of the qualification commission about compliance and/or mismatch of its knowledge and skills of this or that category of amateur radio station according to appendix 4 to these rules is issued to the applicant. The conclusion is confirmed by signatures of members of the qualification commission and is stored in territorial authority.
14. Skill test of members of collective radio station is carried out by her head. By results of skill test they are allowed to carrying out radio communication on those ranges and those types of radiation which correspond to their qualification.
15. The category "extra" is issued to the athletes having sports discharge Masters of Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan in radio sport are not lower.
Assignment of category "extra" and the first category is performed by authorized body based on the conclusion of the highest qualification commission.
16. The category of collective amateur radio station is determined by qualification of her head.
17. Increase in category of amateur radio station is made not earlier than in year after receipt of the permission to operate of radio station of smaller category.
18. In case of establishment of the facts of illegal overestimate of category are recognized to applicants of action of the territorial qualification commission by authorized body invalid, and results go to the highest qualification commission.
In case of availability of statements from authorized body for mismatch of the owner of this or that amateur radio station of the category appropriated to it, or availability of the established violations allowed by it, the highest qualification commission conducts additional interview then it makes the decision on compliance or change of category, and reports about the decision in authorized body.
19. Registration and execution of permissions to operate of amateur radio stations, is performed by territorial authorities.
20. Registration of amateur radio stations is carried out in territorial authority based on the inspection report of technical condition of amateur radio station which is drawn up by the staff of territorial authority in form according to appendix 10 to these rules.
21. The list of the data which are subject to inclusion in the inspection report of technical condition of amateur radio station:
1) surname, name, middle name of the owner (chief) of radio station of individual (collective) use;
2) location address;
3) number of transmitters, their capacity, range of frequencies;
4) brand and serial number, for radio station of industrial production;
5) the conclusion by results of inspection.
22. In case of sale, removal from accounting amateur radio stations is made by territorial authority, with indication of details of the buyer (in case of sale).
23. Permission to the right of operation of amateur radio station grants the right to radio fans on acquisition or construction of amateur radio station if technical parameters of the acquired equipment correspond to appendix 1 to these rules. In all other cases acquisition of radio-electronic means, is made in accordance with general practice.
24. Registration of permissions to the right of operation of amateur radio stations and assignment of call signs of the corresponding categories, is performed in territorial authority based on the following documents:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since July 20, 2018 according to Item 1 of the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 17, 2018 No. 434