of February 29, 2012 No. 157
About approval of the Regulations on the social worker
For the purpose of increase in the status of social workers and development of the social services provided to families and the children who are in difficult life situation and also implementation of social patronage of the citizens, families and children needing constant social surveillance, regular visit of their dwellings by social workers, rendering the necessary public and materialnobytovy assistance to them the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on the social worker.
2. To the ministry of social development of the Kyrgyz Republic to bring the decisions into accord with this Resolution.
1. This Regulations on the social worker of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Provision) are applied in the public and non-state, local government offices of social servicing providing social services.
2. In the Provision the following concepts and determinations are applied:
the client of social service - person which is in difficult life situation, to which with respect thereto social services are provided;
social support - complex of the social services of social and economic, legal and other nature provided to persons which appeared in difficult life situation;
social servicing - represents activities of social services according to state standards on social support, rendering social and legal services and financial support, carrying out social adaptation and rehabilitation of the citizens who are in difficult life situation;
social services - actions for rendering to the client of social service of the help provided by the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About bases of social servicing of the population in the Kyrgyz Republic";
social work - form of the state and non-state impact per capita and group of people for the purpose of rendering by it social and medical, psychology and pedagogical, social legal assistance for ensuring appropriate level of life and activization of their own opportunities for overcoming difficult life situations;
the social worker - the specialist performing social services to persons which appeared in difficult life situation within social service of the Kyrgyz Republic;
social services - the organizations, irrespective of patterns of ownership, the providing social services, and also the citizens who are engaged in business activity on social servicing of the population without formation of legal entity;
difficult life situation - the situation which is objectively breaking activity of the citizen, family (disability, inability to self-service in connection with old age, orphanhood, neglect, low-security, unemployment, lack of certain residence, the conflicts and ill treatment in family, loneliness, etc.) which he cannot independently overcome.
3. The social worker gives the public assistance:
- to elderly citizens;
- to persons with limited opportunities of health;
- to the citizens needing social servicing;
- to families and the children who are in difficult life situation.
4. The persons which are directly performing social servicing or organizing it in system of social services irrespective of their forms of business and types of property, shall have the higher professional or secondary professional education in "social work", or the formation of medical, pedagogical, psychological, sociological, legal and other profile conforming to requirements and nature of the performed work in social services.
5. In the work social workers are guided by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic "About bases of social servicing of the population in the Kyrgyz Republic", "About the rights and guarantees of persons with limited opportunities of health", other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also with the international treaties which came in accordance with the established procedure into force which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic, and this Provision.
6. The authorized state body in the sphere of social protection determines standards of rendering social services of the social service provider.
7. The authorized state body in the sphere of social protection creates conditions for increase in professional qualification and retraining of social workers.
8. The social worker has the right on:
- respect of personal advantage, fair and respect for from heads, colleagues and clients;
- increase in the professional qualification at the expense of the employer;
- receipt of the salary, leave, corresponding guarantees and encouragement, and also measures of social support;
- working conditions, safe for health;
- protection of the rights and legitimate interests, and also appeal of wrongful acts of officials in the procedure established by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- introduction of suggestions for improvement of social services;
- receipt of copies of the documents and materials directly related to its activities, from relevant organs.
9. The social worker shall:
- reveal and record persons which appeared in difficult life situation;
- establish origins at clients of social service of difficulties, conflict situations, render them assistance in their permission;
- carry out direct work with clients of social service on the solution of their problems, applying modern technologies (social support, adaptation, rehabilitation, prevention) of social work, placing emphasis on strengths of clients of social service, and search of resources in its environment;
- considering needs of clients of social service, if necessary, to redirect them to other organizations behind receipt of additional services;
- render assistance in the device in medical and educational institutions, receipt of the financial, social support;.
- provide (by the corresponding preparation) primary medical care: measurement of pressure, body temperature, imposing of compresses;
- organize challenge of health workers, accompany clients of social service in medical institutions, their visit;
- organize funeral services, in case of death of served;
- follow professional ethical standards in the practical activities;
- come into contact and create trusting relationships with clients, own skills of interpersonal communication (verbal and nonverbal);
- own skills of the analysis, assessment of the achieved results and planning of activities;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.